• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

V12 Testing Thread

Sorry I'm late:

I seem to be fully sync'd, however I can't start my masternode. Yet I get the same result for the block hash: Same problem on 2 Linux 64 bit servers and 1 windows 7 server. I only did a reindex, I will now remove everything except my dash.conf and wallet.dat files.

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }
17:15:02
getblockhash 89756

17:15:02
000000101c521ddc9e9f84ce06e1769f53821c8e16ec0616d0d560f4d3081a6a

17:15:20
masternode start

17:15:20
Sync in progress. Must wait until sync is complete to start Masternode

eduffield , I sent you my 3 debug logs. I deleted everything except wallet.dat and dash.conf, restarted 3 nodes but could not get them "fully sync'd" or to accept that they were fully sync'd.

I sent them to your gmail account in a zipped file, I hope that was acceptable?

Wallet 12.0.29 in Chinese is still wrong and using Darkcoin !! Can that be fixed please !!
Tx

Which version of Chinese do we have for Dash wallets? and can you provide the script / name? I'm sure crowning can do it if she knows how it should look / font, etc...? Can you help there? BTW, I'm curious, do you speak Chinese as well? I figure Hong Kong is mostly in English, eh? You're a Kraut, Ja? So you speaka da German and English, do you speak Chinese too? Talent man!

Which version of Chinese do we have for Dash wallets? and can you provide the script / name? I'm sure crowning can do it if she knows how it should look / font, etc...? Can you help there? BTW, I'm curious, do you speak Chinese as well? I figure Hong Kong is mostly in English, eh? You're a Kraut, Ja? So you speaka da German and English, do you speak Chinese too? Talent man!

I am not sure about chinese version and such, i am not doing translations (as i do NOT speak mandarine myself)
I am just between the chinese community and the Dev Team
(Hk speaks Canonese + English, correct i am a Kraut , so German + English + bad French and no chinese whatsoever)

All i know:
12.0.29 still using the old name "暗黑币" (Darkcoin ) instead of "达世币"(Dash)

u65IACK.jpg

2IKWXlB.jpg

I am not sure about chinese version and such, i am not doing translations (as i do NOT speak mandarine myself)
I am just between the chinese community and the Dev Team
(Hk speaks Canonese + English, correct i am a Kraut , so German + English + bad French and no chinese whatsoever)

All i know:
12.0.29 still using the old name "暗黑币" (Darkcoin ) instead of "达世币"(Dash)
pXUNcSV.jpg

n1SQxz4.jpg
If it's fixed in transifex then all should be good as soon as we update translations (which have been done only once quite a long time ago already).

Oh, but you do have the translation :D Hope Crowning can fix that :) (Kraut is a derogatory name for German that the Brits came up with before WWI, LOL, and I think British derogatory names are funny, so I use that one, as I'm a Kraut too, hope you're not insulted ;) I'm just trying to be cute but realize I may go too far for this generation? )

Oh UdjinM6 got it ;)

If it's fixed in transifex then all should be good as soon as we update translations (which have been done only once quite a long time ago already).

we had that problem before
where transifex was fixed but the wallet was still off !
can you guys please double check that then ?!
tx guys

we had that problem before
where transifex was fixed but the wallet was still off !
can you guys please double check that then ?!
tx guys
Tungfa, how can we check if none of us speaks Chinese..? Where's the Chinese team leader for Transifex?

Tungfa, how can we check if none of us speaks Chinese..? Where's the Chinese team leader for Transifex?

he is in china !
:grin:
"暗黑币" (Darkcoin -Diabolo Coin )
"达世币" (Dash - Money/Coin of/for the World)

Great job everyone! Been busy and afk but love to see almost 100 pages of dev talk epic!!!!

Ah i see. If it's fixed in Transifex then probably it will be updated (like Udjin said) before the official release, i guess.

Fingers crossed
I would love to have that working on the test wallet as then we know it is 100%
We had this problem before and then the Chinese had to wait for another update/ release
As the Chinese page is nearly don this is very important !!
Tx

Fingers crossed
I would love to have that working on the test wallet as then we know it is 100%
We had this problem before and then the Chinese had to wait for another update/ release
As the Chinese page is nearly don this is very important !!
Tx
I think if there's an active Chinese tester, this can be done fast... If there was a Chinese dev, it would be even much better... So maybe you can ask them to volunteer as a regular tester/developer..? :smile:

Back