• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

V12 Testing Thread

eduffield I suggest we don't make Darksend "on" (box checked) in send tab by default. On startup in a new wallet there will be no DS funds and wallet will return an error; this will be confusing to the user.

Instead I suggest we have InstantX on by default and DS off by default makin git optional.

Pablo.

You are right, the first impression of a new software should never include an error message.

I've changed it, and while I was there anyway I also added some code to save the status of the Darksend and InstantX check-boxes.
See https://github.com/dashpay/dash/pull/444

Anybody have some tDASH to spare??

My HDD crashed - had to buy new HDD - ugh - lost all my links and whatnot.......

yAyQ5dmgwy8zeZHVKXkCP9G8ikYfDG1Gdj

thx in advance

edited

snyc'd

320 and change rec'v'd
2001 rec'v'd
250 and change rec'v'd
2001 rec'v'd
300 rec'v'd
1234.567890 rec'v'd - lol

mixing 500 in 2

Last edited:
I thought that the number: 1000 was going to be changed in OPTIONS for: Amount of DASH to keep anonymized
....since we can't actually anon 1000DASH due to it being 'MN like'
or
Has that been addressed and I just missed it?

edited

snyc'd

320 and change rec'v'd
2001 rec'v'd
250 and change rec'v'd
2001 rec'v'd
300 rec'v'd
Status: 5/confirmed (verified via instantx), broadcast through 9 nodes
Date: 7/19/2015 13:04
To: mangledblue yAyQ5dmgwy8zeZHVKXkCP9G8ikYfDG1Gdj
Debit: -300.00000000 tDASH
Transaction fee: -0.01000000 tDASH
Net amount: -300.01000000 tDASH
Transaction ID: e0e5ad10a4df56a83d668a61cfe15ab7591424f454190d14eda99fcdba418beb-000

If you don't need anymore tDASH, pls send back to coingun's faucet:
yGANXSSKNnSGScRfA82wmXQHzwy8185rNN

thanks.

It's my understanding that we actually have 2 wallet versions - something I have yet to explore.....

DASH and DASH-lite??

Anybody have a quick definition of this and the CMD needed to execute - or was I tripp'n? - lol

It's my understanding that we actually have 2 wallet versions - something I have yet to explore.....
DASH and DASH-lite??
Anybody have a quick definition of this and the CMD needed to execute - or was I tripp'n? - lol
Mixing and instant X disabled makes a lighter client for exchanges to use, don't think there is much difference otherwise, its still a full client (unlike other lite versions like multibit)

Mixing and instant X disabled makes a lighter client for exchanges to use, don't think there is much difference otherwise, its still a full client (unlike other lite versions like multibit)

How do you Activate the Lite ver.?

Finally went through the entire thread! Damn! It's like learning masternoding again from scratch!

To start off... I can't wget the latest build. Getting

Resolving dashpay.atlassian.net (dashpay.atlassian.net)... 104.192.140.146

Connecting to dashpay.atlassian.net (dashpay.atlassian.net)|104.192.140.146|:443... connected.

ERROR: cannot verify dashpay.atlassian.net's certificate, issued by '/C=US/O=DigiCert Inc/OU=www.digicert.com/CN=DigiCert SHA2 High Assurance Server CA':

Unable to locally verify the issuer's authority.

To connect to dashpay.atlassian.net insecurely, use `--no-check-certificate'.

Finally went through the entire thread! Damn! It's like learning masternoding again from scratch!

To start off... I can't wget the latest build. Getting
Tell it to skip this check
Code:
wget --no-check-certificate https://dashpay.atlassian.net/builds/browse/DASHL-DEV/latest/artifact/JOB1/gitian-linux-dash-dist//dash-0.12.0-linux64.tar.gz
or update certificates
Code:
sudo apt-get install ca-certificates

Hummm, I'm on v23 and my syncing stopped 8 hours ago. Maybe I forgot to delete and reindex? I've stopped at 86230, just reporting in case?? I'm about to reindex and delete...

Back