• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

V12 Testing Thread

Thanks UdjinM6. Can you tell me how the fee for a proposal is calculated? So far, we haven't really gotten any details. Unless I missed something?

No, I'm talking about the same MNs with same IPs and vins and if they go down, the votes they made are gone. Like, suppose if someone's MNs on a same server and for some reason that server goes down, it's not the MN owners' fault that they should lose the votes. They can revote but it's a hassle. I've just tested this with my MNs.

EDIT: kadrek and you're right, it probably should be like that but I'm just wondering about the other scenario.

I have an idea, assuming that voting duration of 1 week and time between 1 vote to another vote is 1 month.

then make MN eligible to vote after received minimum 4x payment for masternode from the last vote. that way ppl cannot just change masternode and vote . and if MN which has voted if for some reason goes down, its vote stay.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an idea, assuming that voting duration of 1 week and time between 1 vote to another vote is 1 month.

then make MN eligible to vote after received minimum 4x payment for masternode from the last vote. that way ppl cannot just change masternode and vote . and if MN which has voted if for some reason goes down, its vote stay.
I'm not sure whether the time between voting one project to another project is 1 month, if that's what you mean. We'll probably have multiple projects up for votes at the same time. And maybe instead of 4x payments, a MN has to be up for a certain length of time before it can vote? I don't know how the devs are working all these out, but I hope when they're working on these details they will put up a thread for discussion.

Win32 v0.12.0.14-40a14cb - Darksend keeps getting conflicted Denominate tx's before confirmed:

upload_2015-7-13_8-55-41.png

EDIT: FALSE alarm... my wallet did not keep getting conflicted.. i need new glasses.. lol
Thanks, Udjin, for pointing this out... lol
The two wallets mixed a denominate tx together and it failed..
Transaction ID: f38c30ac4ce9349014436e1652fc016a7041b5146257dfa28dd39c2a33654577

eduffield UdjinM6 -- So far from my wallets these are what I see:

- "mnbudget show" shows different lists on different non-masternode wallets.
- On my masternode wallets it only shows the last proposal (I submitted two proposals but the first one is not showing).
- All proposals lose votes quickly and show 0 votes, their votes don't seem to stay on or at least not showing.

When using dash-cli from windows cmd, if more than one wallet is open, -datadir=xxx doesn't seem to work... that is, dash-cli defaults to datadir of the first wallet opened

On my wallet it gives me a no DS funds available for TX though I have more then enough. Sent logs to Evan already.

Pablo.

On my wallet it gives me a no DS funds available for TX though I have more then enough. Sent logs to Evan already.

Pablo.
Depends on the amount of DS and anonymized inputs you have. No need to spam evan about DS btw, it's mostly my part now :smile:
Let's start from the beginning: what amount are you trying to send and what are closest inputs you have?

Depends on the amount of DS and anonymized inputs you have. No need to spam evan about DS btw, it's mostly my part now :smile:
Let's start from the beginning: what amount are you trying to send and what are closest inputs you have?

I am trying to send 10tdash and I have 155 as my DS balance; 2 rounds.

Pablo.

When using dash-cli from windows cmd, if more than one wallet is open, -datadir=xxx doesn't seem to work... that is, dash-cli defaults to datadir of the first wallet opened

Try "dash-cli -rpcport=<RPC-port of the wallet>"

The RPC-port should be different for each running wallet.

I am trying to send 10tdash and I have 155 as my DS balance; 2 rounds.

Pablo.
Preferences -> Wallet -> check "Enable coin control features"
Open Send tab again, click "Inputs..."
Is there any 10.0001 and 0.100001 with 2 rounds?

Preferences -> Wallet -> check "Enable coin control features"
Open Send tab again, click "Inputs..."
Is there any 10.0001 and 0.100001 with 2 rounds?

There is one 100, several 10's and a couple 1's with 2 rounds.

I just installed the newest version and it seems to be working well again.

Pablo.

Try "dash-cli -rpcport=<RPC-port of the wallet>"

The RPC-port should be different for each running wallet.
That might work but kind of weird, should read port from config file...

bertlebbert what are exact command you are running?

NOW I'm confused :confused:
Mind giving txid pls?

The TXid for what? Coin control does't give me that option for the DS inputs :).

Like I said, it's working with the new version, happy to email you my logs if you need them though :D.

Pablo.

The TXid for what? Coin control does't give me that option for the DS inputs :).

Like I said, it's working with the new version, happy to email you my logs if you need them though :D.

Pablo.
Oh, I thought "working" means you finally sent that 10tdash somewhere...ok, np if you decided to keep it :)
btw on send tab what is your "Transaction fee" xxxxx tdash/kb (bottom left)?

Oh, I thought "working" means you finally sent that 10tdash somewhere...ok, np if you decided to keep it :)
btw on send tab what is your "Transaction fee" xxxxx tdash/kb (bottom left)?

Hey :),
Fee is 0.00010004/kb

Also, my bad, here is the TX ID from my last DS:

3de31662b69030cdb74c750e2a116499d276fec82279e0e2da6e88751880ae27-000

Pablo.

That might work but kind of weird, should read port from config file...

bertlebbert what are exact command you are running?

command I am using is: dash-cli" -datadir="C:\Users\Bert\AppData\Roaming\Test1" getaccountaddress MN011,
which does work, but the new address shows up in Receiving addresses of Wallet 2 (whose datadir is ...Roaming\Test2)

Wallet 2 just happens to be wallet that opens first using command:
FOR /L %%X in (1,1,3) do start "Wallet%%X" /min "C:\Program Files (x86)\tDash\dash-qt.exe" -datadir="C:\Users\Bert\AppData\Roaming\Test%%X"

Edit: here is screenshot
capture_001_13072015_132856.jpg

command I am using is: dash-cli" -datadir="C:\Users\Bert\AppData\Roaming\Test1" getaccountaddress MN011,
which does work, but the new address shows up in Receiving addresses of Wallet 2 (whose datadir is ...Roaming\Test2)

Wallet 2 just happens to be wallet that opens first using command:
FOR /L %%X in (1,1,3) do start "Wallet%%X" /min "C:\Program Files (x86)\tDash\dash-qt.exe" -datadir="C:\Users\Bert\AppData\Roaming\Test%%X"
Is first one the exact one? " shouldn't be there

Back