• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.11.1 - InstantX Release

camosoul That's a valid view. Both of our ways merge into the same result. In the theoretical possible case you judge wrong in the act of heat, you do something yourself, that you doom other people for. Giving the other party room to explain avoids these kind of problems and is no loss at all.
Explain how calling out a douche bag with proof in-hand is bad?

Are you attempting to correlate the action I suggested by pretending not to realize that it was specific to the act? And, that my analogy was merely about taking immediate action when the matter is already known and evidenced; pretend that wasn't so?

That mining pool is ultra-douche. If they were sharing that income with the miners who gave it to them, I'd call it 100% legit dirtynet testing.

But they're not. They're usingt he miners to steal for themselves. They found an exploit. Awesome! Good for them!

Being a mining pool that doesn't share it's profits with the miners... Need to be provided with permanent, disfiguring bodily harm. Not death, like a child rapist deserves. Just a nasty scar to remember every time they look in the mirror for the rest of their lives.

Violence, we need more of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
"errors" : "Warning: The network does not appear to fully agree! Some miners appear to be experiencing issues."
}
on 2198587

camosoul
Agree! Except last sentence.
The wrong people are the victims of violence because the "right" people so self-righteously refuse to deliver it when needed. So, how right are they? Failure to employ violence properly guarantees that it will be employed improperly.

Anyways, OT... I'm out.

7YeVOIn.png

Apparently, Satan has a masternode up...

v0.11.1.25 - MANDATORY UPDATE

Due to some pools taking advantage of paying the incorrect masternodes (on purpose), enabling enforcement failed earlier today. Please update to the latest version of the software, 11.1.25, which includes a much stronger policy for enforcing masternode payments. This will also cause bans on any clients mining on the wrong chain. After the entire network updates (Pools, Exchanges, Masternodes, etc), we'll activate enforcement again.

https://www.darkcoin.io/downloads/

I'm getting stuck at 2 hours behind on 11.1.25.. do I just need to wait for more people to update or is there something else I should do? Delete peers.dat and
-reindex ?

I'm getting stuck at 2 hours behind on 11.1.25.. do I just need to wait for more people to update or is there something else I should do? Delete peers.dat and
-reindex ?
Restart wallet worked for me, it is legendary stuck problem i think, for time to time.

Network is updating phase and because of this, its behaveing strange until its stable, i hope.

Thanks for the reply but I'm already too late and I started my -reindex . :/
I tried restarting the wallet a few times and wasn't able to make it past 2 hours.
OK, reindex is ok if restart wont work, and if reindex wont work, shut down client and delete peers.dat , restart
and redownload whole blockchain.

Back