• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.11.0 - Darkcoin Core Release

I'll report back when I know more about my masternodes. Most were still on Onyx (about to be upgraded) but three were on 11.0.x and were having problems staying up yesterday.

All of my masternodes will be updated to 11.0.11 today (although isn't 11.0.12 out soon?).

All of my MNs were down this morning, lovely! Just updated to 11.0.11 and had to do a --reindex. Waiting to see if that's fixed things now...

looks like bct is down too!

IMHO this fork was caused by V11 not being stable, not by people not updating in time. I guess running V11.0.x is the only thing we can do right now but it'd be nice to have some guidance from the head honcho.

All my MNs still snapped. One just stopped the daemon and the other two:
"errors" : "Warning: The network does not appear to fully agree! Some miners appear to be experiencing issues."

Does that error message mean that the MN is not functioning properly? Or is it just an observation by the MN that the network is a bit fucked...?!

Happy to leave the other two running with that message as long as my MN is functioning. A bit of guidance needed please?

My theory is that bitcointalk was secretly mining darkcoion on the user's computer. When Darkcoin forked, their disks broke. ;) Jks.

I had been thinking the same thing! BCT seemed to go off-air very shortly after the first wallet & MN error messages started appearing.

Thank goodness we have this alternative forum.

All my MNs still snapped. One just stopped the daemon and the other two:
"errors" : "Warning: The network does not appear to fully agree! Some miners appear to be experiencing issues."

Does that error message mean that the MN is not functioning properly? Or is it just an observation by the MN that the network is a bit fucked...?!

Happy to leave the other two running with that message as long as my MN is functioning. A bit of guidance needed please?

My MN is doing the same thing Walter. I believe it's on the correct fork and all but it still produces that same error message which I think is because the network is having problems. I'm just leaving it alone until we're given further instructions to either go back into the dining room for the second course or wait near the life boats.

My MN is doing the same thing Walter. I believe it's on the correct fork and all but it still produces that same error message which I think is because the network is having problems. I'm just leaving it alone until we're given further instructions to either go back into the dining room for the second course or wait near the life boats.
Thanks dude. I'll leave them alone for now then :)

Thanks - I stopped Mixing!
One more question - should I get back those 0,20 DRK or they gone to the DRK's Heaven?
Not sure. If you were not in the correct chain, once you are, you should be as you were at the moment in which you forked, so you would get those 0.2 DRK back. If you were in the right one, I think you won't, but I can't really know for sure and, in that case, it is possible that you could resume the mixing process without further fees. We need to wait.

Edited some punctuation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure. If you were not in the correct chain once you are you should be as you were at the moment in which you forked, so you would get those 0.2 DRK back. If you were in the right one, I think you won't, but I can't really know for sure and, in that case, it is possible that you could resume the mixing process without further fees. We need to wait.

If you were not in the correct chain once you are you should be as you were at the moment in which you forked

Helluva phrase that one Fernando!

Back