• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.15.x Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
****** PLEASE UPDATE TO v10.15.5 *******

- I've made some huge progress with enforcement. Each masternode will have exactly the same distribution of payments after this.

Enforcement is off, I'll turn it back on when the network updates

*waiting for flare to compile :)

I've killed mining for tonight as fans driving me crazy.

I'll definitely get 2Mh/s going again in the morning but I can also provide 20Mh/s or 500Mh/s for a day or so but would need a stratum pool for that.

If this will help with masternode payout testing do let me know and I'll sort it out first thing in the GMT+1 morning.

****** PLEASE UPDATE TO v10.15.5 *******

- I've made some huge progress with enforcement. Each masternode will have exactly the same distribution of payments after this.

Enforcement is off, I'll turn it back on when the network updates

*waiting for flare to compile :)

eduffield flare Please accept my thanks once again for the stupendous job you do. It really is a treat to come back and see what other new innovation you guys come up with.

I feel so blessed to be a part of this team. Soon, another DRK beer is coming your way, Flare!

Tao

I've killed mining for tonight as fans driving me crazy.

I'll definitely get 2Mh/s going again in the morning but I can also provide 20Mh/s or 500Mh/s for a day or so but would need a stratum pool for that.

If this will help with masternode payout testing do let me know and I'll sort it out first thing in the GMT+1 morning.

Yes please pull your miners over to test net so MAINNET darkcointalk pool miners can get some larger fractional coins :) I will setup a TESTNET Pool just for you :D

jk

Evan is very confident that the new distribution scheme is absolutely even. So if there are 900 masternodes one masternode will get every 900th block.

What height will this start on testnet I already see some uneven distro of MN payments.

Wow... found a block (10 DRK).

Wallet/CPU solo mining.

Transaction ID: f487e467998833fe186df571213aa65983df4d06bf4f50b529c9a6376f868a48

What is the URL of the testnet explorer?

Flare, could you please take a look at that and see if all went well.

Thanks!

Edit: What was the MN pay on that block?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow... found a block.

Wallet/CPU solo mining.

Transaction ID: f487e467998833fe186df571213aa65983df4d06bf4f50b529c9a6376f868a48

What is the URL of the testnet explorer?

Flare, could you please take a look at that and see if all went well.

Thanks!
This is your block, no doubt :)

Testnet explorer is down at the moment, will fire up one tomorrow. It's late here and i will have some sleep now :)

I popped my block-mining cherry, yay! :grin:
Transaction ID: 37139fd74940e62bf5b24c3e5da4ac46cad282158ec51f9e89cab8bae4fe659b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back