• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.15.x Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, windows wallet uses the same code as darkcoind :)

darkcoin.conf is located at %APPDATA%\DarkCoin - if not you need to create it
I've only ever just run the Darkcoin QT executable after downloading, that time I actually ran the installer and noticed a Darkcoin directory in Program Files etc, I wonder what the difference is...

Anyhow, I created a file called darkcoin.conf and put testnet=1, dropped it in my roaming profile and voila... I saw a peach splash screen and I'm on testnet...

Thiat was too easy, thanks Flare...

I've only ever just run the Darkcoin QT executable after downloading, that time I actually ran the installer and noticed a Darkcoin directory in Program Files etc, I wonder what the difference is...
There is no difference - the installer is just copying the darkcoin-qt.exe to Program FIles - along with the source code :)

Is it normal that the testnet wallet that I'm using for solo mining is always synching and reporting that it is 0 hours behind? Only when I'm mining though...

Is it normal that the testnet wallet that I'm using for solo mining is always synching and reporting that it is 0 hours behind? Only when I'm mining though...
Never experienced such behaviour... i guess it will stop after a while

Just stopped mining, let QT catch up and then started mining again. You never know, I may have failed to check it was synced in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back