• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.15.x Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but in the beginning there was 100% completion and 13 tDRK balance...?
How that 6.999 have now only 0 rounds?
It's been 'spent' out of an anonymised 10DRK chunk, so is now traceable, it will have to be anonymised again so it can't be traced back to the address you spent it from.

Yeah the way standard bitcoin-type wallets select inputs isn't always very efficient, which hasn't mattered much in the past, but with Darksend if you select your own inputs via coin control you can save (maybe, depends what chunks you have available) yourself future anonymisation fees by making sure any change will be under the anonymisation threshold.

Yeah the way standard bitcoin-type wallets select inputs isn't always very efficient, which hasn't mattered much in the past, but with Darksend if you select your own inputs via coin control you can save (maybe, depends what chunks you have available) yourself future anonymisation fees by making sure any change will be under the anonymisation threshold.
Good to know.
How about your masternode tool, are that going to public any time soon?

I am able to mine without paying masternode fee on testnet is that normal? does testnet have "enforcement"?

Hopefully whoever is running the testnet pools won't update for a while so we can watch it in action. :grin:

Well setgenerate true on my local 10.15.3-beta qt wallet produces this:

2014-10-11 00:17:00 DarkCoinMiner started
2014-10-11 00:17:00 keypool reserve 1185
2014-10-11 00:17:00 CreateNewBlock: Failed to detect masternode to pay

edit: same result with 10.15.4... ??? - no, tried again and this time it worked, getting a mighty
"hashespersec" : 36461 on one core of my laptop's i5.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't solo mine at all now masternode winners is blank, blocks don't seem to be adding to the chain that my wallet finds as accepted.

Trouble connecting my 10.15.4 windows wallet get with the network, using 10.15.3 is ok but 15.4 gets a connection and switches back to no connection.

Should I stop these nodes from collecting on mainnet? It can't be good for the network. Looks like I'm up to four(*nope, three) payments. Definitely do not have multiple users running darkcoind on the same instance. I haven't touched anything in case we need to gather data on them. Looks like at least one is not showing up in testnet as active tMN anymore because of version number. I can update the version on tnet so that the IP shows up in both testnet and mainnet. Just haven't done so because this is so weird and I don't want to interrupt it if we need data.

*Anyway, I know Evan has a lot on his plate. I'll just not touch them till I hear different.

Last edited by a moderator:
Recreated new wallet with 10.15.4 but it is stuck at block 45515, is anyone else updated and sync'd?

upload_2014-10-10_22-44-59.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back