• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.13.x RC5 Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
if Anonymized = Target or if Anonymized > Target --> set Status to 100% and stop Anonymization ?
something like that ? (just thinking outloud)
Maybe the status bar % is function of the number of rounds done instead of the target. The target IMO is more an indication : "I want at least $target DRK anonymized".

Unless the progress bar can better represent the process of darksend+ in terms of completion, it should be removed. As of right now, I have it shown as 94% with target of 2400 coins anon, 2493 anonymized, however, hovering over the progress bar, I am 6.21739 rounds out of 5 rounds.

Unless the progress bar can better represent the process of darksend+ in terms of completion, it should be removed. As of right now, I have it shown as 94% with target of 2400 coins anon, 2493 anonymized, however, hovering over the progress bar, I am 6.21739 rounds out of 5 rounds.
Did you change the target rounds? I don't know how they are using the variables for the progress bar, whether or not they are cached or fetched from the UI settings.

EDIT: Mine shows 9577.00000083 tDRK anonymized out of a target of 11000 tDRK with 6 rounds. The progress bar shows 99% since there are only 2 transactions that are not 6 rounds.

Did you change the target rounds? I don't know how they are using the variables for the progress bar, whether or not they are cached or fetched from the UI settings.

EDIT: Mine shows 9577.00000083 tDRK anonymized out of a target of 11000 tDRK with 6 rounds. The progress bar shows 99% since there are only 2 transactions that are not 6 rounds.
Yes, I have some 8s in there but it should represent the progress of the current settings, how overall past denominations IMHO.

I'm going to send 50tdrk to a new address and set it to 25 for 8 rounds, un momento.
Ok, cool. I had settings of 27 tdrk / 8 rounds, haven't got any anon drk. I reset to 25 tdrk, 8 rounds now. Thanks.
Hopefully someone else will join in, we need a 3rd client.

Ok, cool. I had settings of 27 tdrk / 8 rounds, haven't got any anon drk. I reset to 25 tdrk, 8 rounds now. Thanks.
Hopefully someone else will join in, we need a 3rd client.
Got the first payment to self not too long ago.

Sidenote, anyone care to try to track the address of the input that went to this new small wallet. Ending wallet address: mgJKGdGFmedgjV4uX7xmLXwExLzGxZiShy

Edit, just got the first darksend denom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back