• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.12.x RC4 Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if its just me, but version 24, denomination is not working for my 3 wallets.

"Darksend Status: Waiting for More Entries 1/2"

unconfirmed funds are still included when selecting "non anon funds", wouldn't it be better to see just the real spendable balance?
btw. what does it mean when darksend status says : "ERROR: not compatible with existing transactions"

.24 is not working for me too,

Got 5k tDRK from faucet, set darksend rounds to 2, and amount to keep anonymized to 1000.
Denomination has not started for 1h+ now (restarted client already).
Wallet asked for password, and did a payment to self of 0 tDRK, 10 min later another payment to self of 0 tDRK with transaction cost of 0.002. I have no idea what this last one is?

Btw, this is my first post. I feel sorry not to be able to contribute more often. Been following the forum for a while now, just don't have the time :/

Thanks for the CI flare. I am running a windows qt wallet with 4000 for testing (with previous wallet of .21).

.24 is not working for me too,

Got 5k tDRK from faucet, set darksend rounds to 2, and amount to keep anonymized to 1000.
Denomination has not started for 1h+ now (restarted client already).
Wallet asked for password, and did a payment to self of 0 tDRK, 10 min later another payment to self of 0 tDRK with transaction cost of 0.002. I have no idea what this last one is?

Btw, this is my first post. I feel sorry not to be able to contribute more often. Been following the forum for a while now, just don't have the time :/

It took over an hour for it to finally start denominating the 1000 DRK I got from the faucet so you are not alone on this issue. Let's hope Evan has something new for us today. :smile:

He was referring to my issue (DRK-9).

I have no idea how. Just a thought. I can just crosspost, that's fine.
Need to have a look if XenForo has a API for doing this.

For the meantime i have added a filter for all open issue to the JIRA frontpage.

upload_2014-8-13_11-57-59.png

They aren't payments of 0 tDRK. The amount shown represents your change in overall balance, which is 0 of course when you're paying yourself. No matter what the amount that's actually moved is.

My wallet is working just fine.

Sent eltito 600 anon coins.

Anon balance closed in on my "keep 800 dark anon" setting, and more denoms started to happen.

Its getting there.

- SplitUpMoney can only execute every 10 blocks now.
Maybe this is the reason denominate takes a long time to start. 10 blocks could take near an hour... This is new from version .22.

Edit: It also seems like "Payment to your self" (which I am assuming is "SplitUpMoney") can happen several times before denomination is finished. If that only executes every 10 blocks then I can see this process taking longer than before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Win wallet (CI-builds for v0.10.12.24-gdf2e08c) from flare. Got 11,000 tdrk from faucet. Not one tdrk got denominated overnight.

Edit: Hm... Just found out I had DS disabled... Not sure how that happened, I disabled DS the last version for the last testing before I deleted the testnet3 folder and started a new wallet with v.24. Going to start over now and see if the denominating will run smoothly.

I have set keep anon funds to 800, and i have 2236 anon balance, what about you?

I set the amount of Darkcoins to keep anonymized to 1000. I think it's not a hard limit, is it?
Now I reset the limit to 2000 and restarted the wallet to see if it will anonymize more coins for me. :)

Edit: Now I've just got 2 fees "Payment to yourself -0.002". Not sure what these fees are for.

I have set keep anon funds to 800, and i have 2236 anon balance, what about you?

I set the amount of Darkcoins to keep anonymized to 1000. I think it's not a hard limit, is it?
Now I reset the limit to 2000 and restarted the wallet to see if it will anonymize more coins for me. :)
Correct, that is not a hard limit and is working different than you are expecting:

So to clear up how this setting works. It's more of a lower boundary, whenever your client has more denominated inputs (of any amount of rounds) than that amount it switches into a mode that ONLY uses the denominated inputs. There's a better way to do this and it's on my list, but I figured this solution was better than the 5000DRK limit. It'll get within a few hundred, at most a thousand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back