• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.12.x RC4 Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, who wants my wallet? I've still yet to receive a single denomination. Using flare's bamboo build of 10.12.16 and Evan's original build post. QT, Linux 64.

pls sent it to me at my hotmailaddress (cant use emailadresses here but its the same as my username here) and i'm willing to take a look at it, see if i cant get some denominations going..

Yesterday, after I updated to 16, I opened my wallet and it asked me to put in my pass to unlock it presumably to denominate, so I did so. Many hours later, and a good night's sleep and nothing has been denominated. I did nothing else to tell it to denominate for me, I wanted to see if it would be automatic, but nothing. The worst part is that the wallet is still unlocked after all this time.

Yesterday, after I updated to 16, I opened my wallet and it asked me to put in my pass to unlock it presumably to denominate, so I did so. Many hours later, and a good night's sleep and nothing has been denominated. I did nothing else to tell it to denominate for me, I wanted to see if it would be automatic, but nothing. The worst part is that the wallet is still unlocked after all this time.
Same here Tante, except no denomination whatsoever even with the wallet unencrypted completely. Possible bug.

I'll be running a test tonight. Going over to a few places tonight and taking my OSx laptop w/ VM Ubuntu on it. Always under my phone's 3G network as hotspot. The beauty of it is it is really smooth to just shut and open and the OS is just there and is incredibly swift to re-connect :grin:

For instead of ping-ponging, I'll be collaterol-lid-ponging :what: to see what happens.
So far first

round 2 of collalerol-lid-pong without fee

km4J16L.png

coincontrol2.PNG

yidakee What version are you using?

I'm almost convinced that the 64bit linux QT version does not denominate.

Edit: Also noticed that unconfirmed transactions do not show up as unconfirmed in the overview section of the wallet.

Linux 64bit v0.10.12.16-beta

Last edited by a moderator:
For me to denominate all I did was create a new wallet under linux and sent 2000 tDRK to it. It started to denominate about 15 min after the transaction as confirmed according to the GUI.

Screen Shot 2014-08-07 at 3.21.34 PM.png

Thanks to a bit of soliciting ;) from Propulsion I've realised that despite being a Darkcoin novice I could be doing something to help.
Would any devs be able to make use of some clean EC2 instances? I can probably stretch to half a dozen or so.

Unfortunately I'm all out of local hardware resource for physical or virtual machines for wallet testing so I figured I should offer all that I have...

Thanks to a bit of soliciting ;) from Propulsion I've realised that despite being a Darkcoin novice I could be doing something to help.
Would any devs be able to make use of some clean EC2 instances? I can probably stretch to half a dozen or so.
Go for it! Thanks and have fun breaking stuff... :grin:

Same version here, just grabbed another 3000tDRK from the faucet, all anonymised (to 2 rounds) in under 4 minutes.

Got it to denominate!
Seems like my configuration file was preventing it.
Code:
testnet=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=blahblahblahblah
rpcpassword=blahblahblah
masternodeprivkey=(numbers)
masternode=1

I simply changed it to:
Code:
testnet=1

Even with my wallet launched with the previous configuration file and the masternode off, it wouldn't work.

Go for it! Thanks and have fun breaking stuff... :grin:
I don't think you understand. I can provide servers but no expertise. I'm offering them to a dev to help set up testnet mnodes for example.
I'm still trying to work out why I can't get the wallet onto testnet :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back