• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Unable to Withdraw from QT

lascar

Hi there, I've been running my QT for a few days now and I can see coins are being mined, moving from "immature to balance status".
I've however attempted withdrawing some of the coins in my balance to a couple of difference exchanges and, while the wallet shows the amounts have been sent, nothing has been received.

Much appreciated if someone could help.

Thanks

Hi there, I've been running my QT for a few days now and I can see coins are being mined, moving from "immature to balance status".
I've however attempted withdrawing some of the coins in my balance to a couple of difference exchanges and, while the wallet shows the amounts have been sent, nothing has been received.

Much appreciated if someone could help.

Thanks
You can try right clicking on the transfer and open Transaction details or search the address here: http://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/

Hope this helps.

You can try right clicking on the transfer and open Transaction details or search the address here: http://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/

Hope this helps.
Thanks for the suggestion. My transactions don't seem to show in http://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/ Do you know why?
When I click on any of the incoming transactions it says: "Generated coins must mature 120 blocks before they can be spent."
Given my withdrawals were made around 2-3 hours ago, is it possible that we're still within the 120 blocks wall and I can't spend them yet? Some of the coins I've mined yesterday should be available by now though..
Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Usually the confirmations you need for transfer to the markets are 3-4 (One hour tops), 120 confirmations can be achieved in eight to ten hours.

Usually the confirmations you need for transfer to the markets are 3-4 (One hour tops), 120 confirmations can be achieved in eight to ten hours.
I meant 120 blocks rather than confirmations. Either way my transactions are not showing on the chain.
Do you have any other suggestions? Thanks

Hi, I'm hoping you could help. My QT has started generating the first coins yesterday and has been mining since.

Do you know why would that be?

Thanks

Open your wallet and go to "Transactions."
Once there, double click on your sent coins. A window will pop up. You will see Transaction ID: [numbers]
Copy and paste those above numbers here. http://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/

This will prove that your coins were actually sent to the exchange and it is the exchanges responsibility for recovering your coins.

Open your wallet and go to "Transactions."
Once there, double click on your sent coins. A window will pop up. You will see Transaction ID: [numbers]
Copy and paste those above numbers here. http://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/

This will prove that your coins were actually sent to the exchange and it is the exchanges responsibility for recovering your coins.
Thanks. I've just tried but I'm getting no matching results....
According to my QT I do however have a balance which keeps increasing as "immature" coins turn into balance.
What are your thoughts?

Could be that your pool is waiting to discover 120 blocks to transfer payments. Which pool is it?

I'm almost sure that the block has to get 120 confirmations in order to process payments.

I'm using www.drkpool.com but when logging in I also seem to see no performance related to my worker, yet coins keep coming into my QT in batches of 20-25 at the time.
Here are the transactions Id's I've sent from QT:
114035ec6eee55afcebd455542252185314f91c79fd03caa7f4b03231d94830b
8abf67ba953d3badec09efe950634365961071548afe0d1baf88741b29fbd802
2ca6446a2e954267216738ad2dbc4e1df8d930ab958625f63e48e92e93ae0941

I dont see your transactions.
  • Do you have the latest wallet version?
  • Do you have at least 4 connected peers?
  • Did you try restarting the wallet with the -rescan parameter?

• I'm using version 4.8.5 Does this version work?
  • Could you please elaborate on what having 4 connected peers means and entails?
  • Could you please also elaborate on 'restarting the wallet with the rescan parameter'?
Despite the above, can anyone explain why mined coins would show on the current Qt version I'm using and my balance would keep growing?
Thanks

I'm using www.drkpool.com but when logging in I also seem to see no performance related to my worker, yet coins keep coming into my QT in batches of 20-25 at the time.
Here are the transactions Id's I've sent from QT:
114035ec6eee55afcebd455542252185314f91c79fd03caa7f4b03231d94830b
8abf67ba953d3badec09efe950634365961071548afe0d1baf88741b29fbd802
2ca6446a2e954267216738ad2dbc4e1df8d930ab958625f63e48e92e93ae0941
20-25 coins at a time is highly skeptical.

Your tx id's don't work. Double check what you posted.

Actually, I'll bet you your on the wrong chain and you're not actually mining at drkpool.com
Your definitely doing something wrong when receiving 20-25 coins at a time. Check your mining config file and update your wallet.

• I'm using version 4.8.5 Does this version work?
  • Could you please elaborate on what having 4 connected peers means and entails?
  • Could you please also elaborate on 'restarting the wallet with the rescan parameter'?
Despite the above, can anyone explain why mined coins would show on the current Qt version I'm using and my balance would keep growing?
Thanks
WTF Why is nobody helping you?
Version 4.8.5 is so wrong. Please update to the latest and -reindex -rescan your wallet.
Create a .bat file in the same directory like darkcoin-qt.exe with the following content:
Code:
darkcoin-qt -rescan -reindex

Back