• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Trolls & FUDsters... Wall of Fame!!

vertoe, you know me well by now. What do you mean by escalate? I did purposely open it in the Off-Topic section of this forum. The opening post is quite-self explanatory. This shall never become a FUD thread against anyone. Its intentions is to protect Darkcoin and it valued community members agains trolling FUD. Proof of Troll must be given.

Please read the last 12 hours or so in the DRK ANN thread over at bitcointalk to get the gist of it. For example, a few hours go, in this post alone, ebolajaxt accused Mangled Blue, coins101, thelonecrouton, splawik21, toknormal, drkwarrior of being scammers!!

These people are all involved with the same pump group that is launching all these recent shitcoins and pumping and dumping coins like DarkCoin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg9669598#msg9669598

I took a screenshot just in case he edits it out.

lVfcO5a.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I would take it off as well !
this is not gonna go anywhere and we do NOT want these bad vibes (from them)
over here ! lets do the troll wrestling over at BCT
more fun that way ! ....>

"do not quote the trolls"
:wink:

Please read the last 12 hours or so in the DRK ANN thread over at bitcointalk to get the gist of it. For example, a few hours go, in this post alone, ebolajaxt accused Mangled Blue, coins101, thelonecrouton, splawik21, toknormal, drkwarrior of being scammers!!

This is Darkcointalk.

I would highly appreciated to leave Bitcointalk discussions where they belong, over at Bitcointalk.

Shojayxt followed by Bobsurplus and let's not forget our friend Terzo, who's probably Terzo9348215 by now.

I perfectly remember Terzo in his few incarnations. But in the spirit of transparency, please provide links & a quote so he can be accepted in the list.

Yeah, this is Darcointalk, where we have moderation! Its the wild-west out there in Bitcointalk! And with more and more newcomers everyday, I truly believe we cannot let this guys continuously go at it in such a deceitful manner!

This is also the off.topic subforum!

Any serious DRK talk is here. Over there is just a giant billboard of all sorts of discussion. Its by no means official. Trolls come and go, but some are just relentless.

If moderators feel this should be taken down, I really do understand the reasons. But it pains me to see people with bad intentions use the bitcointalk thread to take advantage. Like I said, trolls come and go, some are just a permanent stain. I have stopped feeding the discussion there, but how can anyone let someone who went to such length to destroy DRK roam freely pretending he's all goody-goody ... really gets to me.

This is thread is meant to keep a historical record for future newcomers, if they ever feel the need. I have suggested that if a true change of heart happened, then they should apologise and that would be that!

Of just create a new nickname and join our team!

But certainly not go around trying to get antiquity rep

+1000 Please leave Bitcointalk discussions where they belong. IMO Darkcointalk should only be for sensible discussions to help improve and move Darkcoin forward.

So you guys are suggesting we let anyone, for example, call valued community members scammers, and just let it roll ?

That is EXACTLY why this forum was created. And Propulsion, who manages it, is sensitive to my angst as he clearly stated in the previous page, exactly because of stuff like this in the past!

Its is here where the TRUTH lies. NOT in Bitcointalk.

And it is in the Off Topic section! Not making trying to make a spectacle of this, just keeping a record of the top ENEMIES of DRK in the forum communities!

What the hell is wrong with that !?

So you guys are suggesting we let anyone, for example, call valued community members scammers, and just let it roll ?

That is EXACTLY why this forum was created. And Propulsion, who manages it, is sensitive to my angst as he clearly stated in the previous page. Its is here where the TRUTH lies. NOT in Bitcointalk.
And it is in the Off Topic section! Not making a spectacle of this, just keeping a record of the top ENEMIES of dark in the forum communities!

No , you are totally right
but start that discussion in a new thread and shut this one down

i though we do not want that troll wrestling here
the old posts are still there + title
start new

please

PS:
and do not get stressed/angry/... with these tr..s ,
that is exactly what they want ....
Punishment by Happiness is the way forward !

Tungfa over and out ...>

To be honest I would not have looked in the Off Topic Section independently but the way I generally find out what's new in this forum is to use the new/recent posts button and if people continue to post on this thread it will continuously show up on there.

I'm sure many people also use the new/recent posts button too.

tungfa, I dont understand. Start a new one? A new what, troll Hall of Fame? Why? The first post is all that really matters.

I am all in for a healthy discussion. If the majority and moderation think this is a wrong idea... well, then it should be taken down, no questions asked.
I am not angry at all. It just makes my stomach cramp to see such hypocrisy go by. Unfortunately, bitcointalk is the main place where newcomers go.

To be honest I would not have looked in the Off Topic Section independently but the way I generally find out what's new in this forum is to use the new/recent posts button and if people continue to post on this thread it will continuously show up on there.

I'm sure many people also use the new/recent posts button too.

Dazman, I understand that. But no one if forced to participate. You just did. You in essence also just bumped this thread. that is the nature of forums. Discussion where people choose or not to participate.

That is EXACTLY why this forum was created. .

The forum was created to be different. No problem to discuss people who are trolling HERE. Discussing people who are trolling there is a 24/7 job.

It helps no one. Only brings the usual suspects over from there to here.

Over ALL the years I have NEVER seen something useful coming out from a meta-discussions about other forums. Always quite the opposite, your forum gets dragged down to their level.

The forum was created to be different. No problem to discuss people who are trolling HERE. Discussing people who are trolling there is a 24/7 job.

It helps no one. Only brings the usual suspects over from there to here.

Over ALL the years I have NEVER seen something useful coming out from a meta-discussions about other forums. Always quite the opposite, your forum gets dragged down to their level.

I agree with you, except we have moderation here, not over there. And I am NOT attacking bitcointalk forum at all. Just pointing out FUD on the Darkcoin thread, that is unmoderated!! Not trying to pick an inter-forum fight. Nothing like that!! If trolls come here and be troll, our team of moderators will deal with them!

And ask Propulsion himself. This forum WAS created because all of the noise over at bitcointalk's DRK ANN thread. Sometimes good comes from bad deeds, and this really is a different place thank goodness... where people can have very different opinions and discussions but still be civilised about it... without insults, without lies getting by.

tungfa, I dont understand. Start a new one? A new what, troll Hall of Fame? Why? The first post is all that really matters.

I am all in for a healthy discussion. If the majority and moderation think this is a wrong idea... well, then it should be taken down, no questions asked.
I am not angry at all. It just makes my stomach cramp to see such hypocrisy go by. Unfortunately, bitcointalk is the main place where newcomers go.

Dazman, I understand that. But no one if forced to participate. You just did. You in essence also just bumped this thread. that is the nature of forums. Discussion where people choose or not to participate.
I only participated in an attempt to have this thread closed... i.e. I express my view, thread is closed, nobody else see's it. It was either that or I PM'd everybody, which isn't exactly practical.

There is no need. vertoe will surely close it now that this thread derailed into a "fight" of opinions between us and has lost its purpose completely. I also hate where this is going.

This was meant to be a sort of "pool police mk2" but about know trolls and FUDsters. Nothing else. Why is this such a bad idea nd not the Pool Police? Essentially the exact same principle.

I am very saddened and almost shocked. Even just now someone went over there trying to figure out why DRK is a scam... Part of building a community is protecting each other from interference. Where known and valued community members stick together against external attack.

Someone consistently and continuously spreads FUD about DRK and calls valued community members scammers, I open this thread here calling them out and get all this heat ?

I am truly baffled.

Vertoe, fire away, pull the plug.

Last word :-
1) sharing problems about damaging people can help the individual and the community in general.
2) a nasty action or comment roughly has twice the impact on a persons memory and psyche than a 'nice' comment, after all,
loosely speaking people tend to remember the tyrants of history moreover than the saints (or even the school bully for that matter), don't they.

Anyhow, have a nice day everyone :smile::cool::grin:

Last word :-
1) sharing problems about damaging people can help the individual and the community in general.
2) a nasty action or comment roughly has twice the impact on a persons memory and psyche than a 'nice' comment, after all,
loosely speaking people tend to remember the tyrants of history moreover than the saints (or even the school bully for that matter), don't they.

Anyhow, have a nice day everyone :smile::cool::grin:

Yeah, but this got out of hand way too fast. I really thought of this as a "pool police mk2" type of situation. Stirring up too much negative vibes between us. I will restrain my efforts over to BTCtalk thread.

vertoe, where are you bro? Please nuke this thread.

vertoe, you know me well by now. What do you mean by escalate? I did purposely open it in the Off-Topic section of this forum. The opening post is quite-self explanatory. This shall never become a FUD thread against anyone. Its intentions is to protect Darkcoin and it valued community members agains trolling FUD. Proof of Troll must be given.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg9669598#msg9669598

I took a screenshot just in case he edits it out.

lVfcO5a.png

There is no need. vertoe will surely close it now that this thread derailed into a "fight" of opinions between us and has lost its purpose completely. I also hate where this is going.

This was meant to be a sort of "pool police mk2" but about know trolls and FUDsters. Nothing else. Why is this such a bad idea nd not the Pool Police? Essentially the exact same principle.

I am very saddened and almost shocked. Even just now someone went over there trying to figure out why DRK is a scam... Part of building a community is protecting each other from interference. Where known and valued community members stick together against external attack.

Someone consistently and continuously spreads FUD about DRK and calls valued community members scammers, I open this thread here calling them out and get all this heat ?

I am truly baffled.

Vertoe, fire away, pull the plug.

No & No.

I'm not going to censor or telling you what to discuss about or not. And I'm not closing or deleting this thread unless there is consensus that we really dont need this thread.

At no point I wanted to offend you for creating this thread, I couldnt care less tbh. Just at the point where tungfa published her ignorelist i had really bad feelings in my guts where I started to imagine that offended people (being on an ignorelist is some kind of offense) could start pointing fingers at "Darkcoin" hating haters. Or the community is not better than the fudsters. Or whatever- a real shitstorm ... (Do we really need a showroom for trolls? :)

TL;DR I leave this thread open unless requested otherwise. Just be careful which names your really want to post as it may harm the Darkcoin community or Darkcoin itself.

Oh my gosh, one more thing, I just clicked the link to the Bitcointalk thread. Holy shit what's wrong with you guys, why are you even taking the bait?

Who's who in this shit storm?
is pretty much summing up what I think reading page 3729. Leave bitcointalk alone already, or use it simply to broadcast information. I can understand why people are angry about the darkcoin community reading the tone of this discussion (all parties involved).

Why all this hate? :eek:

Darkcoin will survive whatever they say (even if you dont check bitcointalk for some days*). No worry.

[/Offtopic]

*) I tried already! It works!

Back