• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

To p2pool owner, prepare hard fork.

• Updated to support MN payments
  • 1 Gbit connection speed - server located central UK, great connection speeds for entire EU
  • Pretty new GUI
  • STILL just 0.5% fee!
  • Payments straight into your wallet! You don't have to trust the pool operator!
  • Setting failover nodes mean you NEVER LOSE A SHARE!
Just point your miner at stratum+tcp://drk.p2pool.n00bsys0p.co.uk:7903, with your Darkcoin address as your username, and x as your password!

Hi,

I have this error
Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./run_p2pool.py", line 5, in <module>
    main.run()
  File "/var/www/linformaticientravaille/p2pool-drk-masternode/p2pool/main.py", line 578, in run
    reactor.run()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Twisted-13.2.0-py2.7-linux-i686.egg/twisted/internet/base.py", line 1192, in run
    self.mainLoop()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Twisted-13.2.0-py2.7-linux-i686.egg/twisted/internet/base.py", line 1201, in mainLoop
    self.runUntilCurrent()
--- <exception caught here> ---
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Twisted-13.2.0-py2.7-linux-i686.egg/twisted/internet/base.py", line 797, in runUntilCurrent
    f(*a, **kw)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Twisted-13.2.0-py2.7-linux-i686.egg/twisted/internet/base.py", line 580, in stop
    "Can't stop reactor that isn't running.")
twisted.internet.error.ReactorNotRunning: Can't stop reactor that isn't running.
Unhandled Error
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./run_p2pool.py", line 5, in <module>
    main.run()
  File "/var/www/linformaticientravaille/p2pool-drk-masternode/p2pool/main.py", line 578, in run
    reactor.run()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Twisted-13.2.0-py2.7-linux-i686.egg/twisted/internet/base.py", line 1192, in run
    self.mainLoop()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Twisted-13.2.0-py2.7-linux-i686.egg/twisted/internet/base.py", line 1201, in mainLoop
    self.runUntilCurrent()
--- <exception caught here> ---
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Twisted-13.2.0-py2.7-linux-i686.egg/twisted/internet/base.py", line 797, in runUntilCurrent
    f(*a, **kw)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Twisted-13.2.0-py2.7-linux-i686.egg/twisted/internet/base.py", line 580, in stop
    "Can't stop reactor that isn't running.")
twisted.internet.error.ReactorNotRunning: Can't stop reactor that isn't running.
Error getting work from bitcoind:

can you help me ?

any guide on setting up a windows node for darkcoin? I have a little experience in litecoin and bitcoin nodes, but cant seem to get the drk node working on windows :(

I just builded up a pool. I am using dstorm's p2pool-drk. Its default port is 7903, but are asking to change it to 8998. Cant i just mine on 7903?

any guide on setting up a windows node for darkcoin? I have a little experience in litecoin and bitcoin nodes, but cant seem to get the drk node working on windows :(
The daemon darkcoind is not available in binary for Windows so you would firt need to compile it (with MinGW I guess).
Then running P2Pool would require at least to have a working Python environment for Windows (ActivePython maybe?).
Finally the extra modules need to be compilable under Windows.
Good luck making that work under Windows...

The daemon darkcoind is not available in binary for Windows so you would firt need to compile it (with MinGW I guess).
Then running P2Pool would require at least to have a working Python environment for Windows (ActivePython maybe?).
Finally the extra modules need to be compilable under Windows.
Good luck making that work under Windows...
well actually its working great for some time now LOL !! :grin::grin::grin:

Back