• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

TNABC Conference Starting today

Status
Not open for further replies.
"thumbprint reader"

lol, it will obviously be optional as not all phones have these. it is for convenience/speed and security and will work just like your phone and other apps that make use of that cool tech.
i figured this is something you would be excited about knowing how "concerned" you have been in the past with Identifying people for small .25/.50 dash tips officer demo.:confused:

o_O

:p
@mastermined

It doesnt matter what I said or what I didnt. What it matters is what the prophecies are saying.

But lets have a look now at my worthless words. On what it concers what I have said, you missed my next post. Just below, in the very same thread you pointed (and as long as it is well known that I am always in favor of anonymity and I hate Identity cards) I gave you the alternative solution in order for people to be able to receive the universal dividend without being forced to present their identity card.
And what if they get their dash, they go for a walk and they return with another phone and a moustache, before the meeting is end?

The only way to solve this is for all meetings (in case you have several meetings in different places-towns) to take place at the exact same time, and to be closed door meetings. After a specified time, the doors of all the concurrent meetings close and nobody is allowed to enter anymore, only to leave. So you can install the wallet and give the dash tip in their phone, whithout duplicates.

So please the next time read all my messages (at least those in the same thread), before accusing me of being an "officer".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back