• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Time zone management

fernando

Powered by Dash
Foundation Member
As the project grows I find myself scheduling more meetings with people around the globe. That is really interesting, but it is also challenging because we all live in different time zones. There are a number of solutions out there, but I thought I would share the one I use because I find it better than the others. It lays out tine zones graphically one on top of the others, so you can easily see what time is everywhere.

www.worldtimebuddy.com

They also have Android and iOS apps. The free version in every platform let's you have four time zones, but for just 3 dollars you get ad free and 10 time zones.

W2A0UI2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
As the project grows I find myself scheduling more meetings with people around the globe. That is really interesting, but it is also challenging because we all live in different time zones. There are a number of solutions out there, but I thought I would share the one I use because I find it better than the others. It lays out tine zones graphically one on top of the others, so you can easily see what time is everywhere.

www.worldtimebuddy.com

They also have Android and iOS apps. The free version in every platform let's you have four time zones, but for just 3 dollars you get ad free and 10 time zones.

downloaded to phone yesterday
this is a good one :grin:

Back