• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

There's a proposal to give $1 MILLION DOLLARS to Acrobatics-Man in 3 days. We need you to vote NO.

Should we give pay DashAerosports $1 million dollars in 3 days?

• Yes

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Maybe in the next cycle, not in 3 days.

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
It was stated or implied that Scott was going to get a million dollars. That was never true for this proposal, rounding or otherwise.

Impressive, I count ~17 insults in those short two paragraphs. And you contend that your post constitutes part of "good faith discussion" and "intelligent debate of actual issues." Impressive indeed.

You can read about who is behind greencandle at their website, greencandle.io

Here is what it is written in their site:
Our Story
Green Candle Inc. was incorporated on August 26th, 2017 @ 12:01am. This date was chosen as the largest sanctioned event in sports history unfolded before one of the largest audiences of all time. The participants Floyd “Money” Mayweather and Conor “The Notorious” McGregor entered the ring and broke records inspiring millions of people around the world. This will also be remembered as one of the largest revenue generation days for a single sports event.

It is with similar aspirations that we, Green Candle Inc. strive to lead in the financial proposal and escrow service industry. Having negotiated the largest funded treasury proposal in particular network’s history, we have successfully bridged the gap between the financial proposal networks and the business community at large. We bring great ideas to fruition.

the people behind are:
Jeremy Segal
Director
Jeremy is a self-made business man, born and raised in Vancouver, BC, Canada. His business background focuses in sales, importing and exporting. Jeremy studied Business, Law and Politics at the University of Victoria and he has since grown his entrepreneurial skills as part of the business community in Vancouver.
and
Jeff Smith
Director
Jeff has been passionate about helping to shape the future of electronic transactions since the early years of the internet. If you asked Jeff how he intends to help people escrow their business transactions, his answer would probably be, “One transaction at a time.” Jeff studied computer science at the University of Victoria and now enjoys exploring the financial proposal space from his command centre in the Okanagan Valley of BC, Canada.

I read their website, but I couldnt understand whether they are credible or not. Greencandle is a brand new escrow company (August 26th, 2017), and their main (and only?) escrow work seems to be this: We bring great ideas to fruition. which is actually https://www.dashcentral.org/p/dash-gap by @coingun . @coingun seems to be an admin in this forum. He is the founder of greencandle
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/green-candle-inc.16887/
The have asked @coingun how is he connected with Jeff Smith, but he didnt answer.
@coingun -- you should introduce yourself and make the connection between you and Jeff for people who don't know you.
It's not clear from the website what GreenCandle actually does. My understanding is that it's some sort of escrow service for the Dash budget system. Is that correct? Can you tell us more about it?

The preproposal of @coingun in the forum was posted in https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/...a-road-tour-tv-sponsorship.16372/#post-136731 by @Mark Mason.
@Mark Mason is somehow involved to Dash Aerosports, as it can be seen here:https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/...sworth-on-business-adoption-strategies.16181/

Dash AeroSports Scott Farnsworth on Business Adoption Strategies
Over the weekend I had the pleasure of speaking with Scott Farnsworth of Dash AeroSports, who has been an absolute machine in the Dash promotion game. We go deep on the subject of getting businesses to take Dash, and how to get into the psychology of businesses and users.

Watch here: https://www.dashforcenews.com/dash-aerosports-scott-farnsworth-business-adoption-strategies/
It seems that @Mark Mason is actually

Joël Valenzuela
Joël Valenzuela is the editor of Dash Force News. He is a veteran writer and journalist in the cryptocurrency space, having written for Cointelegraph and the Dash Times, as well as for his personal site, The Desert Lynx. He also manages civic action organization the Rights Brigade and runs a taekwondo club.

Are the mason brothers also to be involved in https://www.dashcentral.org/p/Proposal-Reporting ??

I am confused....
If Jeff Smith is actually @coingun, then how can he be considered as an escrow for https://www.dashcentral.org/p/dash-gap ?

For what reason do you believe that greencandle will act in favor of the Dash community, in the bad case Dash aerosports decides to deliver less than promised or even nothing?

Any hints for the poor demo?

Last edited:
I am confused....
If Jeff Smith is actually @coingun, then how can he be considered as an escrow for https://www.dashcentral.org/p/dash-gap ?

For what reason do you believe that greencandle will act in favor of the Dash community, in the bad case Dash aerosports decides to deliver less than promised or even nothing?

Any hints for the poor demo?

It's not too complicated. coingun is Jeff Smith, he is a long time core team member and also is a founder of greencandle. Greencandle was the escrow for the dash-GAP proposal, and is also the escrow for the Dash Aerosports proposal.

It's not too complicated. coingun is Jeff Smith, he is a long time core team member and also is a founder of greencandle. Greencandle was the escrow for the dash-GAP proposal, and is also the escrow for the Dash Aerosports proposal.

And how do you explain that the pre-proposal of dash-GAP was posted by @Mark Mason who seems connected with Dash aerosports?

And how do you explain that the pre-proposal of dash-GAP was posted by @Mark Mason who seems connected with Dash aerosports?

Mark Mason is a member of the DashForce team and he helped with Jeff to facilitate the GAP proposal. The forum link you referenced is just him posting the DashForceNews article with the Dash Aerosports interview

Mark Mason is a member of the DashForce team and he helped with Jeff to facilitate the GAP proposal. The forum link you referenced is just him posting the DashForceNews article with the Dash Aerosports interview
Is Mark Mason and Joël Valenzuela the same person ?
Hmmm..no he isnt. Mark just copy-pasted Joel's words, in a forum post.
Thats why I was confused.

Last edited:
And what do you think about this?

@paragon 8 points,3 months ago
Where will the extra 126k go? 500k USD was requested but at the current price, 2k dash is worth 626k. I see coingun is escrowing the funds, but what will he do with this extra money? What will happen if Dash happened to go below $250 before the payout?

Is this money going to the RT Network or in the pocket of Max and Stephen directly? Who actually coordinated this deal on their behalf? Was it Max or Stephen themselves or one of their reps or one of RT's reps?

@rgenito -2 points,2 months ago
Add the extra $126k as a bonus! This is what makes Dash AWESOME and ABUNDANT and NEWSWORTHY!! :)

@mastermined 5 points,3 months ago
Great questions paragon. This should have been respond to in a more timely fashion. I don't have anything to do with the funding or execution of this proposal but I will give coingun a kick in the ass and try to get him over here to answer questions.

@emoncada 5 points,3 months ago
@coingun the fact that you haven't disclosed what the extra money (now over $250k) is going towards is very disturbing. Would you mind clarifying what that money will go towards to the community? Stating that you'll disclose after the vote is over is an unacceptable response.

@TroyDASH 5 points,3 months ago
FWIW, after thinking about this for a bit, although I like this project I am inclined to agree that this is not an acceptable response. I would appreciate if more solid information about intentions on handling the possible exchange volatility was provided on the record prior to the vote finalization.

@technoir 0 points,1 month ago
He's posting updates here: https://greencandle.io/dash-gap/

And what do you think about this?

@paragon 8 points,3 months ago
Where will the extra 126k go? 500k USD was requested but at the current price, 2k dash is worth 626k. I see coingun is escrowing the funds, but what will he do with this extra money? What will happen if Dash happened to go below $250 before the payout?

Is this money going to the RT Network or in the pocket of Max and Stephen directly? Who actually coordinated this deal on their behalf? Was it Max or Stephen themselves or one of their reps or one of RT's reps?

@rgenito -2 points,2 months ago
Add the extra $126k as a bonus! This is what makes Dash AWESOME and ABUNDANT and NEWSWORTHY!! :)

@mastermined 5 points,3 months ago
Great questions paragon. This should have been respond to in a more timely fashion. I don't have anything to do with the funding or execution of this proposal but I will give coingun a kick in the ass and try to get him over here to answer questions.

@emoncada 5 points,3 months ago
@coingun the fact that you haven't disclosed what the extra money (now over $250k) is going towards is very disturbing. Would you mind clarifying what that money will go towards to the community? Stating that you'll disclose after the vote is over is an unacceptable response.

@TroyDASH 5 points,3 months ago
FWIW, after thinking about this for a bit, although I like this project I am inclined to agree that this is not an acceptable response. I would appreciate if more solid information about intentions on handling the possible exchange volatility was provided on the record prior to the vote finalization.

@technoir 0 points,1 month ago
He's posting updates here: https://greencandle.io/dash-gap/

Nice digging! You are on a roll today :D
Fortunately, this time with Dash Aerosports there has been additional clarification about the plan for the extra funding due to the price appreciation.
But if you want to grill Jeff/greencandle on this some more, OK by me!

Nice digging! You are on a roll today :D
Fortunately, this time with Dash Aerosports there has been additional clarification about the plan for the extra funding due to the price appreciation.
But if you want to grill Jeff/greencandle on this some more, OK by me!

The important thing is that jeff/greencandle escrow should not be a masternode owner, and certainly shoult not be an operator of numerous masternodes.
If this is happening, then the legislature is mixed with the judiciary, and this is terribly bad.

A proof of non masternode ownership should be invented somehow, and every escrow should present this proof to the community. Let the cryptographers think about it.

A million dollars would be much better spent advertising dash across Facebook, Google, coinmarketcap to everyone interested in crypto.

A million dollars!! Do you have any idea the reach of those funds with Internet ads?!

That ad budget, plowed into targeted advertising, would double the value of the coin and the treasury budget.

Last edited:
A million dollars would be much better spent advertising dash across Facebook, Google, coinmarketcap to everyone interested in crypto.

A million dollars!! Do you have any idea the reach of those funds with Internet ads?!

That ad budget, plowed into targeted advertising, would double the value of the coin and the treasury budget.

Putting the dash logo on an F'ing airplane for a million dollars makes me sick. Dash is better than this

I'll bear that in mind when you ask for funding.

I hope so! A million dollars deployed into internet ads would literally double the value of the coin.

It was a decision that some people are unable to comprehend. With deals like this, there are things happening in the background that aren't public knowledge. Anyway, I wouldn't worry too much, It wasn't squeezing out other worthy proposals. It isn't the first or last million dollar deal.

I hope so! A million dollars deployed into internet ads would literally double the value of the coin.

So YOU'RE the one that didn't put up a proposal for internet ads! It's your fault!.

I didn't either, so I share the blame equally with you.

We can only vote on what is presented to us.

But we will have internet ads pretty soon. And I agree with your assessment that once the digital media campaign takes off in a big way, the value of Dash will go up significantly.

I created a pre proposal an hour ago in the forum and intend to create an actual proposal this cycle.

So YOU'RE the one that didn't put up a proposal for internet ads! It's your fault!.

I didn't either, so I share the blame equally with you.

We can only vote on what is presented to us.

But we will have internet ads pretty soon. And I agree with your assessment that once the digital media campaign takes off in a big way, the value of Dash will go up significantly.

Back