There's a proposal to give $1 MILLION DOLLARS to Acrobatics-Man in 3 days. We need you to vote NO.

Should we give pay DashAerosports $1 million dollars in 3 days?

• Yes

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • No

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Maybe in the next cycle, not in 3 days.

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
R

RGXDK

I urge all masternode owners to vote NO on this: https://www.dashcentral.org/p/gc-dash-aerosports

Here are a few reasons why....

The biggest proposal in Dash history, 5 days before the deadline.
Does this look normal to you? Acrobatics Man got $60,000 5 months ago and a few days before the deadline the throws in the biggest request for funding we have ever seen. This should have been discussed with the network for a whole month and not thrown out for a vote 5 days before the cycle.

Acrobatics Man should not be trusted with $1 million dollars.
Dash's entire budget was $90k about a year ago.Amanda has requested $6k/month. We paid $45,000 for a debit card that was never delivered. We paid $500,000 to Alt36. Just because we can now doesn't mean we should be any less responsible with our budget. Professionalism is what got us here in the first place.

Read the proposal. This will hurt Dash permanently.
The standards to have a proposal pass will be forever damaged if this goes through. It will send the wrong message to the network. It's so vague and imprecise that it can't possibly be measured for success / failure.

We are going to be held accountable for this decision to all the Dash holders who can't vote.
Throwing ridiculous amounts of money to undefined and vague goals is not what we do. Let's not forget our humble origins, let's not forget the responsibility we have to preserve our budget.

His supporters are mostly his buddies
Read the positive comments. Uninformed (borderline malicious) masternode owners are voting yes to give him money not because this is a good proposal, not because it has tangible goals and definitive ROI, but because they like him. You can try to do this with $1,000 but not with $1 million of everyone's money.

You should vote NO even if you support this proposal. Here's why:
Let's imagine Acrobatics Man will deliver. Let's imagine he will return $2 million with the $1 million investment. I was going to say imagine this going 100% "as planned" but this proposal has no plan, so imagine this being a good investment in the end. We should still vote no because this is a bad proposal. If we vote yes we are vague, imprecise, overvalued, last minute million-dollar proposals and this will set a dangerous precedence.

My suggestion for everyone that loves Dash:

Please let's postpone this to the next cycle let's discuss how we can make this better for a month and make a proper + informed decision. I urge all masternode owners to vote NO (you can change your vote if you have voted yes) https://www.dashcentral.org/p/gc-dash-aerosports . If this is really a good proposal it can be voted yes again in the next budget, no harm done, but we cannot undo the damage once it's done.

Thanks and sorry for bad spelling, I am writing this in hurry this Sunday morning.

acidburn

May 26, 2014
I don’t normally reply to these but I think you’re very wrong in this instance!

Dashracer has proven himself more than once! When his budget exceeds his demands (price increase) he finds ways to go above and beyond in utilising then for the benefit of the network! He’s an ambassador and a good one at that!

Have you even read his proposal? He’s preaching and taking dash to those that haven’t heard of it.

Are you doing this? Why are you doing to expand the effects of dash adoption? Or are you sitting from the comfort of your couch whilst others work towards expanding your holding value?

I’d say... vote yes and be proud of what an ambassador he is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GrandMasterDash

Masternode Owner/Operator
Jul 12, 2015
@RGXDK I hear what you're saying, it's true, $1M is a lot of money. However, in this particular instance, I don't believe he's pocketing it for himself. I believe his intentions are good and I believe his reward is seeing dash soar to new heights. But I'll agree with you that, if he fails to deliver, future funding is likely to take a nose dive.

I understand you take issue with some of these marketing proposals but try to understand, dash is where it is today, in part, because it's willing to go out on a limb and try new things. This should be obvious because, AFAIK, no other crypto is doing this.

For me, more important than this proposal is that dash has all the resources it needs to fulfill it's technical development and R&D. Dash's blockchain has 60+ people on it's payroll and I want to see it grow further, hiring the best minds in the business. Give me proposals that fulfill that and, if push comes to shove, I will happily put those before this one. But that's not what's happening here, no one in Core is going without.

acidburn

May 26, 2014
Don’t get me wrong though! They will always be those that are out to scam the network. I truely believe in this instance dashracer is doing anything but. There’s an escrow with green candle and a portfolio to back up his claims! He’s so passionate about Dash, why would he screw us over? Yes, a million dollars is a huge amount of money, and yes, if we were to give that to someone whose not proven themselves before... then I’ll be first for shouting down the proposal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

RGXDK

I believe his intentions are good and I believe his reward is seeing dash soar to new heights. But I'll agree with you that, if he fails to deliver, future funding is likely to take a nose dive.
His intentions are good, so we should give Acrobatics-Man $1 million dollars of everyone's money and if he fails to deliver we don't do it again. I cannot believe you're serious and I cannot believe someone so irresponsible is a masternode owner.

dash is where it is today, in part, because it's willing to go out on a limb and try new things.
No, we are here because we have great tech, are professional, spend our money wisely and responsibly. Giving away $1 million dollars to "go out on a limb and try new things" is the stupider thing I've read today, and I have read a lot of stupid things this morning.

Notice how you cannot justify this spending without resorting to complete b.s comments. This should be 100% crystal-clear obvious that this is a good idea for N reasons, and anyone should be able to list all those N reasons easily without the need for vagueness "good intentions" bullshit.

GrandMasterDash

Masternode Owner/Operator
Jul 12, 2015
@RGXDK I apologize, it was my mistake to entertain you yet again, but don't worry, I won't bother from now on. Go ahead and continue your belittling, maybe it helps you feel more important than you are.

Ftoole

Aug 20, 2017
I have more of an issue with the 5k a month escrow fee charged by green candle. I mean why couldn’t he just use core as escrow?

TroyDASH

Jul 31, 2015
Acrobatics Man
His name is Scott Farnsworth and his organization is called Dash Aerosports. It is hard to take your calls for professionalism seriously when you keep referring to him as Acrobatics Man over a dozen times on DashCentral and here.

The biggest proposal in Dash history, 5 days before the deadline.
Does this look normal to you? Acrobatics Man got $60,000 5 months ago and a few days before the deadline the throws in the biggest request for funding we have ever seen. This should have been discussed with the network for a whole month and not thrown out for a vote 5 days before the cycle.
Although we did not have the final proposal, it was first opened up for discussion when Scott posted this thread, in the middle of the budget cycle, and along with an explanation for why the proposal was delayed.

Acrobatics Man should not be trusted with $1 million dollars.
Dash's entire budget was $90k about a year ago.Amanda has requested $6k/month. We paid $45,000 for a debit card that was never delivered. We paid $500,000 to Alt36. Just because we can now doesn't mean we should be any less responsible with our budget. Professionalism is what got us here in the first place.
We are not trusting Scott with $1 million dollars. We are trusting greencandle.io with that (actually $840k, not $1M, as of the time of writing), that they will disburse the funds according to the rate of $96,000 per month for 4 months as per their signed agreement, and anything after that will only be disbursed with the approval of the MNs as per their statement. Greencandle has already been trusted to escrow a $500,000 proposal. Situations like this are exactly what the company was created to facilitate for the Dash network. There is nothing unprofessional about this arrangement.

Why do you think that the size of Dash's budget a year ago is relevant to this discussion? It's not.

Read the proposal. This will hurt Dash permanently.
The standards to have a proposal pass will be forever damaged if this goes through. It will send the wrong message to the network. It's so vague and imprecise that it can't possibly be measured for success / failure.
I highly doubt any proposal, even the most colossal of failures, would hurt Dash permanently. The network has learned from failures in the past and it will continue to improve its ability to protect itself from bad spending as we move forward. May I ask, are there any proposals that you would consider as meeting your standard for precision? How do you measure the success/failure of the Dash Core team's developers in a tangible way? How do you measure the ROI of funding the Dash Core team to attend or present at conferences? How do you measure the ROI for the Dash Watch proposal? Is anyone tracking the number of wallet downloads brought about by DashForce?

You appear to be singling this proposal out for some reason, and you have an expectation for certain metrics that could only be reasonably expected from a different sort of proposal where those metrics would be readily available, such as a google Adwords campaign.

We are going to be held accountable for this decision to all the Dash holders who can't vote.
Throwing ridiculous amounts of money to undefined and vague goals is not what we do. Let's not forget our humble origins, let's not forget the responsibility we have to preserve our budget.
Of course it is the responsibility of the MNOs, but MNOs are already incentivized to do what is in the best interest of the network.

His supporters are mostly his buddies
Read the positive comments. Uninformed (borderline malicious) masternode owners are voting yes to give him money not because this is a good proposal, not because it has tangible goals and definitive ROI, but because they like him. You can try to do this with $1,000 but not with $1 million of everyone's money
Or it could be that the MNOs have seen what he has done already and have concluded that the value is there.

Last edited:
R

RGXDK

@TroyDASH

Before I reply I must say I respect your comments, even when we disagree. Let's move forward. Amanda B Johnson brings way much more value to the Dash network at $6k/month than Acrobatics-Man can possibly bring with 16x that at $96k/month. Acrobatics-Man flying around in the middle of nowhere brings no value to the network. Maybe Scott Farnsworth does. I would probably support Scott Farnsworth, the one that brings a few business, at $6k/month but not Acrobatics-Man at $96k.

Do you understand the central point? Do you also understand that I am rejecting the proposal, and not the person? I hope you do.

Ps: Luckily for us there are another 340 Masternode Owners who agree with me. Hopefully this number will increase and this proposal will not pass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Pietro Speroni
R

RGXDK

I have more of an issue with the 5k a month escrow fee charged by green candle. I mean why couldn’t he just use core as escrow?
Another good point. What magic exactly are they doing that requires $5k a month for escrow? And what are they going to do when they need to escrow a $5k proposal? This all seems very suspicious.

TroyDASH

Jul 31, 2015
@TroyDASH

Before I reply I must say I respect your comments, even when we disagree.
Thank you, that is kind of you to say.

Let's move forward. Amanda B Johnson brings way much more value to the Dash network at $6k/month than Acrobatics-Man can possibly bring with 16x that at $96k/month. Acrobatics-Man flying around in the middle of nowhere brings no value to the network. Maybe Scott Farnsworth does. I would probably support Scott Farnsworth, the one that brings a few business, at $6k/month but not Acrobatics-Man at $96k.

Do you understand the central point?
You bring up an interesting example with Amanda. One thing that I feel the network is dealing with here is that the value being brought to the network by a proposal is sometimes extremely disproportional to what you might come up with if you were to price out the market value of a comparable service in the normal economy. Our team of core developers have arguably created hundreds of millions of dollars of value, but we are paying them salaries that are more in line with what a developer of similar talent would make in a more normal software project. I would put Amanda in the same category as that. If you look at it one way, the value they are bringing to the network is so huge that hiring them for the amount we pay them is a steal, and if you look at it another way they are being paid about what should be expected. Crypto projects have a tendency of magnifying the returns on investment, by orders of magnitude sometimes. This makes these proposals very difficult to compare. But if you think about Scott's proposal in terms of what it would cost for a comparable service for a business in the non-crypto space, it is a good deal. And if it would be a good deal for a business outside of crypto, I think it is an even better deal within crypto.

R

RGXDK

Our team of core developers have arguably created hundreds of millions of dollars of value, but we are paying them salaries that are more in line with what a developer of similar talent would make in a more normal software project.
Yes, I want Dash core team to receive 3-4x times the average salary of a similar developer. I would support this proposal 100%.

I would put Amanda in the same category as that.
Agreed again, I would easily support a proposal to pay Amanda $30/k a month instead of the $6k she is asking.

But if you think about Scott's proposal in terms of what it would cost for a comparable service for a business in the non-crypto space, it is a good deal.
Acrobatics-Man does not bring $96k... not even close. Please list the businesses or services you are referring to that could cost $96k or more. I'd like to ask you a few questions on this point. Do you think Scott would work for the Dash network for $6k/month, as Amanda is doing? He doesn't need the plane, the busses the fuel and all the other things he has convinced the network to pay for.

MizzyMax

Feb 14, 2017
I agree, there is no goal set neither has there ever been. Because of that it leaves a grey area, we can’t say he failed and we can’t say he has succeeded in his ventures.

Comparing it to other proposals makes it a very weak proposal. It gives little to no value to have a Dash plane at an air show. We do not have brand recognition yet, it is still pointless to do this.

If we pay out $1,000,000 in inflation to him, we must expect him to increase Dashs value by $1,000,000 plus more, or else it was a bad decision. It’s hard to imagine he will give us a million worth of investments.

TroyDASH

Jul 31, 2015
Yes, I want Dash core team to receive 3-4x times the average salary of a similar developer. I would support this proposal 100%.

Agreed again, I would easily support a proposal to pay Amanda $30/k a month instead of the $6k she is asking.
As long as we are paying competitively enough to maintain good contractor retention, then I am satisfied. I would defer to the team's HR manager on making sure of that and would vote accordingly. For Amanda I'm not too concerned about it because if the pay were ever an issue for her I am sure she would test and see if the MNs are willing to pay what she asks first before walking away from the project.

Acrobatics-Man does not bring $96k... not even close. Please list the businesses or services you are referring to that could cost $96k or more. I'd like to ask you a few questions on this point. Do you think Scott would work for the Dash network for $6k/month, as Amanda is doing? He doesn't need the plane, the busses the fuel and all the other things he has convinced the network to pay for.
Admittedly I am not an expert in the field of business sponsorships in sports. I don't know you, but I would guess that you aren't either. I'd be happy to look at some numbers for how much other companies typically pay for similar sponsorships for jet racing teams, if that information is even available.

If you want a couple of examples of business developments that have been brought about by Scott:
https://www.dashforcenews.com/aircraft-parachute-company-accepts-dash-para-cushions-product-line/
https://www.dashforcenews.com/bytef...ubling-active-count-ukraine-adds-9000-kiosks/

If you have not seen this video already in its entirety, please do take the time to hear Scott explain his business strategies specifically as it relates to Dash. (Use 2x speed if you're impatient.) I'm interested to hear what you think about it.

Reactions: Dandy
R

RGXDK

@TroyDASH

I've watched this video already so I could make an informed opinion of him. Again I would fully support Scott Farnsworth, with his economics, trading and business skills, at around $6k/month. Scott does all the good things for Dash. However I do not support his acting as Acrobatics-Man at $96k/month. Acrobatics-Man (@DashRacer) represents everything I fight against (irresponsibility with funds, overspending, spending on irrelevant areas, no ROI, no goals, no focus etc). I hope you can see my point, if not I can try explaining in another way.

demo

Apr 23, 2016
Dash Address
XnpT2YQaYpyh7F9twM6EtDMn1TCDCEEgNX
You may observe proponents and opponents of this project here.

If you want me to compile the statistics in a different form, you may ask me.

ampp

Feb 12, 2017
USA
I'm a bit tired of this complaining about the budget. You have to look at what is best for dash this budget cycle. And by far this budget cycle can easily afford this proposal. If you have a better option for this month then it should be up right now. At minimum you should be working towards a better way to spend that dash, not just complaining about it. Not funding the proposal is basically just a setback for Dash.

Dash has a 4 million dollar budget now. Let's not lose any more ground bickering about spending 2.5% of the monthly cash value of the budget.

R

RGXDK

I'm a bit tired of this complaining about the budget. You have to look at what is best for dash this budget cycle. And by far this budget cycle can easily afford this proposal. If you have a better option for this month then it should be up right now. At minimum you should be working towards a better way to spend that dash, not just complaining about it. Not funding the proposal is basically just a setback for Dash.

Dash has a 4 million dollar budget now. Let's not lose any more ground bickering about spending 2.5% of the monthly cash value of the budget.
I'm glad you don't have a masternode; I hope someone as careless as you never get to vote. It's unfortunate that I have to put up with your moronic reasoning in the middle of an important discussion though.

1. "easily afford this proposal" = doesn't mean we should.
2. "At minimum you should be working towards a better way to spend that dash". Not spending it on bad proposals is exactly what "a better way to spend that dash" is.
3. "Not funding the proposal is basically just a setback for Dash" ... because? Oh yes, because you said so right?

We are talking about hundreds of thousands of dollars. It's not your money, it's everyone's money, and you should show some respect for it. Maybe you should stay quiet when you have nothing to add.

ampp

Feb 12, 2017
USA
I'm glad you don't have a masternode; I hope someone as careless as you never get to vote. It's unfortunate that I have to put up with your moronic reasoning in the middle of an important discussion though.

1. "easily afford this proposal" = doesn't mean we should.
2. "At minimum you should be working towards a better way to spend that dash". Not spending it on bad proposals is exactly what "a better way to spend that dash" is.
3. "Not funding the proposal is basically just a setback for Dash" ... because? Oh yes, because you said so right?

Maybe you should stay quiet when you have nothing to add.
Your problem is you go around and complain about almost every proposal. Sooner or later nobody will listen with you just because you are always negative and never give a better solution.

Large companies dump gobs of money on far less useful endeavors. How about we hire a fortune 100 business consultant to give their opinion on these proposals. I'm fairly sure they would say the money is better spent then doing nothing. If they say i'm wrong then ill buy you a beer.

R

RGXDK

Your problem is you go around and complain about almost every proposal. Sooner or later nobody will listen with you just because you are always negative and never give a better solution.

Large companies dump gobs of money on far less useful endeavors. How about we hire a fortune 100 business consultant to give their opinion on these proposals. I'm fairly sure they would say the money is better spent then doing nothing. If they say i'm wrong then ill buy you a beer.
Thanks for finding out what my problem is. I feel so much better now. I don't expect you to know better but 278 MN (so far) agree with me on this. What large companies do or do not have nothing to do with whether this is a good or bad proposal. You imagine that you're "fairly sure" what a fortune 100 business consultant would say, yet you are not one are you? Good luck with your business consulting.

ampp

Feb 12, 2017
USA
You know the irony here is that i have been trying to work with Dash Aerosports on a project to reach another half million people. I put a bit of work into it and it's currently stalled. I'm slightly frustrated, i'm not getting paid for it, but at the end of the day its business and I'm not judging situation. I could be on here complaining about A, B or C. But I know his intentions are good and the type of access he can bring is of great benefit. So I fully support him regardless of my personal situation. I trust the community members who have met him and expect that he will beat everyone's expectations just to prove you wrong. It is safe to assume there is a lot more at play then hes willing to tell. Business is not about showing every poker hand. And in this competitive crypto space we aren't about to fully expose our next play. So it may not be the most amazing proposal on the outside but it's nothing to worry about.

demo

Apr 23, 2016
Dash Address
I'm a bit tired of this complaining about the budget. You have to look at what is best for dash this budget cycle. And by far this budget cycle can easily afford this proposal. If you have a better option for this month then it should be up right now. At minimum you should be working towards a better way to spend that dash, not just complaining about it.
Your argument is not valid, because you forgot an important parameter, the proposal fee. The money in the budget is not spent simply because the proposal fee is huge and very few people have the money and are taking the risk to propose. Reduce the proposal fee, let more projects to be able to be proposed, and all the budget money will be spend. So if you really care for a better way to spend the remaining dash budget, support the adaptive proposal fee proposal of @GrandMasterDash.

Furthermore no proposal should be rejected. All proposals should stay always alive (and classified in a proposal tree), waiting for a (predecided/voted) threshold of YES votes to be reached in order for them to be able to get funded by the monthly budget. This system will always spend 100% of the available money. But this alternative budget system requires design and development, and although I am proposing it, I am not giving a penny as proposal fee to propose it in the budget. Because MNOs have to pay the designers and the developers (in order to give more details and develop a system like that) instead of requiring a proposal fee from them.

Thats the reason the budget system is full of shit proposals, thats the reason no decent development proposal exists there, thats the reason the money cannot be spend.

Last edited:

solarguy

Mar 15, 2017
Lots of emotion and personal attacks. Totally not relevant to the conversation at hand. And your survey is factually incorrect. Scott will get exactly $96,000 per month for 4 months, exactly as described. Your clickbait title is like asking someone, "Hey Bob, when did you stop beating your wife?" But let's just set all that aside.

For those that are still undecided, let's look at the cold hard math for ROI on DashAerosport's primary deliverable--6 hours of exciting prime time exposure on NBC. Dash will be visible and noticeable and promoted. Scott made certain that the footage used from his cameras (which will be used as a significant part of the end product) will have the Dash logo visible at all times.

Also, there will be specific interest stories that feature DashAerosports and Dash. Scott has mentioned several of those.

Here are real numbers. A 30 second commercial on a 3rd rate show like 'Jane the Virgin' costs $25,000. On a middle of the road show like Dancing with the Stars, it's $115,000. Better shows like Big Bang Theory, $348,000.

http://adage.com/article/news/tv-ad-pricing-chart/305899/

Let's be very conservative and pick way down toward the bottom of the pack, 50 grand for a 30 second spot. But we're not just buying short little 30 second spots. We are an integral part of the program. Again, we will pick a very conservative number to calculate a reasonable ROI. Assume our exposure will be at least as good as (4) 30 second spots per hour.

4 spots x 6 hours x 50 grand per spot = 1,200,000. 1.2 million dollars return on $384,000. And that's using very conservative estimates. Let's say I'm still being wildly optimistic, and I'm overestimating by double. That's still a $600,000 return on an investment of $384,000.

And in all fairness, we shouldn't really ignore all the value from the personal interactions at the events, all the immersive Virtual Reality experiences that have Dash intros, all the vendors that are taking and will take Dash, the ATM experiments, the resultant internet/Youtube commercials that feature the InsantSend Jet with more than 300,000 views already:

The rolling billboard that is the Dash bus. Etc, etc, etc.

That's just the cold hard math. If I have made any unrealistic assumptions, please present alternative data.

Carry on, have fun, win!

solarguy

Dashmaximalist

Mar 16, 2017
maptags.in
Lots of emotion and personal attacks. Totally not relevant to the conversation at hand. And your survey is factually incorrect. Scott will get exactly $96,000 per month for 4 months, exactly as described. Your clickbait title is like asking someone, "Hey Bob, when did you stop beating your wife?" But let's just set all that aside.

For those that are still undecided, let's look at the cold hard math for ROI on DashAerosport's primary deliverable--6 hours of exciting prime time exposure on NBC. Dash will be visible and noticeable and promoted. Scott made certain that the footage used from his cameras (which will be used as a significant part of the end product) will have the Dash logo visible at all times.

Also, there will be specific interest stories that feature DashAerosports and Dash. Scott has mentioned several of those.

Here are real numbers. A 30 second commercial on a 3rd rate show like 'Jane the Virgin' costs $25,000. On a middle of the road show like Dancing with the Stars, it's $115,000. Better shows like Big Bang Theory, $348,000.

Let's be very conservative and pick way down toward the bottom of the pack, 50 grand for a 30 second spot. But we're not just buying short little 30 second spots. We are an integral part of the program. Again, we will pick a very conservative number to calculate a reasonable ROI. Assume our exposure will be at least as good as (4) 30 second spots per hour.

4 spots x 6 hours x 50 grand per spot = 1,200,000. 1.2 million dollars return on $384,000. And that's using very conservative estimates. Let's say I'm still being wildly optimistic, and I'm overestimating by double. That's still a $600,000 return on an investment of $384,000.

And in all fairness, we shouldn't really ignore all the value from the personal interactions at the events, all the immersive Virtual Reality experiences that have Dash intros, all the vendors that are taking and will take Dash, the ATM experiments, the resultant internet/Youtube commercials that feature the InsantSend Jet with more than 300,000 views already:

That's just the cold hard math. If I have made any unrealistic assumptions, please present alternative data.

Carry on, have fun, win!

solarguy
perfect answer !! As long the racer delivers on what he says we are looking at great ROI ,if he doesn't he will never get a 0.0000001 dash from us ever , so its worth the gamble

and i have never see any one with the level of enthusiasm and dedication as @DashRacer so i am definitely still voting yes

demo

Apr 23, 2016
Dash Address
As long the racer delivers on what he says we are looking at great ROI if he doesn't he will never get a 0.0000001 dash from us ever
How is that? Is there an escrow? And who is the person who plays the escrow role?
As we can see in dashninja
https://www.dashninja.pl/proposalde...f6e58adae68c4cbed139d21907242de127407951d99df
This is the payement address for the proposal:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/address.dws?XgiNSgftVNrNF5WbGzSqrRdh81tuAuqAtT.htm

Who owns the above payement address? Does it belong to a well known escrow, or to greencandle? If there is an anonymous escrow, then your argument is invalid. As long as the money is paid to that address in three days, and that address belongs to the proposal owner who is not known, then the money is lost for ever, regardless whether dashracer delivers something or not.

As long as @greencandle is the escrow, the question is:
Who is he? Where is his forum account?
Why Dash community trusts greencandle, that he will act for the benefit of the community, rather than for the benefit of dashracer?

Last edited:
Reactions: RGXDK
R

RGXDK

You may observe proponents and opponents of this project here.

If you want me to compile the statistics in a different form, you may ask me.
Thanks for the list. How can this be useful

Carry on, have fun, win!

solarguy

@solarguy

There are now more than 387 Masternodes not voting yes on this (341 NO and 46 Abstain). This is a very heated discussion and it's clearly a contentions topic. Why don't we just vote NO now, discuss this for a month, and put it up for vote on the next cycle?

What exactly is the emergency in getting this huge proposal passed? This is getting way more suspicious than I am comfortable with. Are you getting a cut of out this proposal? It looks like it. You're not respecting the clear evidence against it we are bringing and you're coming up with ridiculous arguments again and again. We won't vote to spend $384,000 on TV ads, but suddenly it's OK to spend that much money because your buddy Acrobatics-Man is doing it? Virtual reality experience? You can't be serious.

R

RGXDK

perfect answer !! As long the racer delivers on what he says we are looking at great ROI ,if he doesn't he will never get a 0.0000001 dash from us ever , so its worth the gamble

and i have never see any one with the level of enthusiasm and dedication as @DashRacer so i am definitely still voting yes
Please consider the bad precedence this is setting. You cannot argue this is a bad proposal; it is only passing because of his allegedly reputation. Our budget is not worth the gamble!

demo

Apr 23, 2016
Dash Address
Thanks for the list. How can this be useful?
Demo, give it a rest ffs. If you could check my MN you'd find it's in Germany, wtf does that tell you about me living in Ireland? Nothing.
Dont judge by yourself. You are an individual and you own a few masternodes. Individuals who own a lot masternodes, spies, state agents, big companies e.t.c. cannot easily be dispersed, neither in their opinion nor in the places where they host their fleet.
Furthermore, you got me wrong. I am not searching countries. I am searching voting motifs and patterns. Regardless where you host your masternodes, your voting pattern remains the same. Especially in case you are a big player. We are talking about 200-300 masternode operators. We can easily spot them, we could know who is the leftist, who is the right, who is the active, who is the inactive, who is interested in development, who is interested in advertising e.t.c.
For example. we know now that there is someone who hates satellites. This is a pattern. We may call him anti-satellite masternode operator, put a flag on him, and be prepared for his reaction whenever a satellite related proposal appears again. We could also search what all those Lithuania IPs voted in other proposals, and create a more accurate profile and pattern.
Another usefull pattern could be to search for groups of masternodes who always vote the same in various proposals, and consider them as unique operators.
Google and Facebook companies discover behavior patterns for millions of people, then they use them and/or sell them to whoever is interested. Are we so stupid as community, so that we are unable to discover patterns for just 200-300 masternode operators? Are we?

Reactions: RGXDK