• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

The North American Bitcoin Conference Thread

Don't click "send" just yet. Instructions will be coming soon. This is one thing that WILL be centralized.

I mean if you guys are handling it, fine by meeee. I was just saying, its up to users to pick who they are donating to and such anyways :p

Most of us have them in our signatures :p

And to be honest there were quite a few people who helped out, I know Solarminer did ALOT of work, even though he says he didn't. Same with moocowmoo and camosoul and Raptor73. I only did the www.dashndrink.com website and helping out with marketing this baby while they man it in person at the conference.

Here's what I have gathered
TheDashGuy Xfbobwi6JkCx7kX943Xap3jhP8fe4oW69v
Solarminer Xso1arvTmbqjEehZmGyMQ6WXGg8Dcb3W4D
moocowmoo XmoocowYfrPKUR6p6M5aJZdVntQe71irCX
camosoul ???
Raptor73 Xcnmf4PT7XGSa2247Gmccb8WbaWZ37euH3

HA - need ta get stickers made

ONLY TAKES DASH - NO CASH
or
NO CASH - ONLY TAKES DASH <<< Like this better.....
or
NO CASH - ONLY DASH <<< Like this best! - HA!

I am the current World Record holder for longest soda purchase using Instantx. My record is 1,988 miles. Of course, records are made to be broken. The rules are simple. Go ahead and break it!
I'll take this on... Im 3246 miles away... To Miami from Penticton. How do I do this...?

What an amazing day. First, I want to recognize the amazing work of TheDashGuy, Solarminer, moocowmoo, camosoul, Raptor73, and anyone else involved in the soda machine project. I'm telling you, having people actually see the technology in action drew interest to our booth, got people engaged in discussion, and really made it tangible for them. You could see people's faces light up when they saw it working, and everyone wanted to know what was happening behind the scenes to make it happen.

The amount of work and perseverance it took to complete that project on time amazes me... so proud of this community today, I cannot even begin to show my appreciation for those guys.

Just as an example of the impact, I talked to one gentleman today to owned an aviation fuel business. He immediately grasped what made Dash different when he saw that soda machine working. He said "I would like to be able to accept Bitcoin, but I can't have my customers waiting 10 minutes for a block confirmation, and I can't dispense $8,000 worth of aviation fuel without assurances that a transaction confirms, or I'll be targeted by fraud. So I see how this would solve my issue."

Literally every single person I interacted with today, and there were dozens, were supportive and excited by what Dash is doing. Even if they had never heard of Dash, by the time they left the booth, they knew what made Dash special and why it deserves to be a top ranked cryptocurrency. I even saw a couple of people buying Dash on the spot on their phones today.

Great job to everyone involved today... But tomorrow is when the real magic happens when Evan gets to take the main stage. This project is truly unstoppable!!!

What an amazing day. First, I want to recognize the amazing work of TheDashGuy, Solarminer, moocowmoo, camosoul, Raptor73, and anyone else involved in the soda machine project. I'm telling you, having people actually see the technology in action drew interest to our booth, got people engaged in discussion, and really made it tangible for them. You could see people's faces light up when they saw it working, and everyone wanted to know what was happening behind the scenes to make it happen.

The amount of work and perseverance it took to complete that project on time amazes me... so proud of this community today, I cannot even begin to show my appreciation for those guys.

Just as an example of the impact, I talked to one gentleman today to owned an aviation fuel business. He immediately grasped what made Dash different when he saw that soda machine working. He said "I would like to be able to accept Bitcoin, but I can't have my customers waiting 10 minutes for a block confirmation, and I can't dispense $8,000 worth of aviation fuel without assurances that a transaction confirms, or I'll be targeted by fraud. So I see how this would solve my issue."

Literally every single person I interacted with today, and there were dozens, were supportive and excited by what Dash is doing. Even if they had never heard of Dash, by the time they left the booth, they knew what made Dash special and why it deserves to be a top ranked cryptocurrency. I even saw a couple of people buying Dash on the spot on their phones today.

Great job to everyone involved today... But tomorrow is when the real magic happens when Evan gets to take the main stage. This project is truly unstoppable!!!

Now THAT is some wonderful feedback. I highly appreciate it, and am looking forward to tomorrow. i'll be up bright and early to be ready for it. What time does the event start in the morning?

This will provide marketing collateral for weeks and months to come so keep supplying us with photos, newbies, tweets and everything and we'll guerrilla this. We've got a wonderful community!

What an amazing day.
ttt1289.jpg

You are most welcome.

Back