• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

The Litecoin codebase was not responsible for the Dash "instamine". There was another reason.

TaoOfSatoshi

A common explanation for the Dash "instamine" (fastmine is a more appropriate term) was that since Litecoin had a fastmine, Dash's fastmine could be attributed to a bug from the Litecoin code. This explanation, which is also featured in Dash's official summary here:

https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/OC/pages/19759164/Dash+Instamine+Issue+Clarification

will need to be changed. Through my research I have discovered that there was another culprit responsible for Dash's fastmine.

Tomorrow at 9:00PM UTC I will release my video documentary tackling the circumstances surrounding the Dash fastmine. I will clarify a lot of things that have been left open to interpretation, often leading to negative conclusions about the founder and the Dash project. Please tune in.

Documentary title: Decentralized Deeper Thought: The Truth about Dash!

Link to premiere page (don't forget to set a reminder):

Time and date of premiere: Friday, October 18th, at 9:00PM UTC.

If you are open-minded and willing to learn or challenge your beliefs about what happened at Dash's launch in 2014, I hope to see you at the documentary! You will be able to comment and chat with others alongside the video when it airs.

Kind regards,

Christopher Carruthers (Tao Of Satoshi)

Back