• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

The Dash Conference Press Release (London 24th Sep)

tungfa

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
The Dash Conference Press Release
PRESS RELEASE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The world’s first Dash cryptocurrency conference is coming to London this September.

Keynote is excited to announce the first ever international conference dedicated solely to the revolutionary digital money system, Dash. The Dash Conference is taking place on September 24 at the Oval Space in London.

This trailblazing event has been highly-anticipated, developed and vetted by the Dash community. What can you expect from the event? Education, networking opportunities, Q&As, and intimate fireside chats with the big names in Dash. With decentralized economies moving towards the mainstream, the Dash Conference is an ideal time to get in on the ground floor with the next big name in cryptocurrency.

Attendees of the Dash Conference, will have also the opportunity to deep dive into topics such as evolution, on-chain scaling, regulation, governance with Dash, masternodes, digital cash, the unbanked and many more.

For the uninitiated, Dash represents an exciting opportunity to join the cryptocurrency community. Dash is a user-friendly top-ten cryptocurrency. Since it’s introduction in 2014, Dash has gone from strength to strength, before undergoing a tremendous boom in 2017. The Dash community is growing every day. At The Dash Conference, you can rub shoulders with leaders and devotees alike.

Confirmed speakers include:
  • Dash CEO, Ryan Taylor
  • Dash Strategy Advisor, Evan Duffield
  • Dash UI/UX Developer, Chuck Williams
  • Dash Business Developer, Daniel Diaz
  • Dash Legal, Fernando Gutierrez

The Dash Conference is community driven and dedicated to unifying a global audience of investors, developers, miners, hobbyists, traders, and more.

A full list of confirmed speakers and the agenda can be found here.
Tickets to The Dash Conference can be purchased here.

For media inquiries, please contact Jillian Windman, Director of External Affairs at [email protected].

71Jfj3M.jpg

FaceBook Event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/379232559159157/?__xt__=33.{"logging_data":{"profile_id":379232559159157,"event_type":"clicked_view_profile","impression_info":"eyJmIjp7InN0eWxlIjoiMzUiLCJwYWdlX2lkIjoiMTMyNTEzMjEwNDIzMDIzMSIsInJlcXVlc3RfaWQiOiJOalV3TURVd016UXdMVEF1TWpjek1USTRNREFnTVRVd01qVTBNekEwTVMweE5UTXlNVFV6TXpVNSJ9fQ","surface":"www_pages_home","interacted_story_type":"509240112603598","session_id":"8ca9a0cde3f904641ceda8371ae985fb"}}
71Jfj3M.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I expected them to be cheaper given that everything down to the coffee is already paid for from the budget... but maybe it's about controlling the attendance numbers.
Yes, there is a limited capacity (although there is backup plan in case we need more) and we didn't want the room filled with accidental attendees. It is true that we have paid for the conference, but there are incidentals we left outside because we knew there would be some revenue. Also, the price is cheaper than most events of this type.

anyone that can enlighten me howto get confirmation for 1day pass paid via coinpayments? tx confirmed 2 days ago and no email with any sort of confirmation. someone thought i could PM Moe from keynote here on the forums which i did yesterday, still no reply..

anyone that can enlighten me howto get confirmation for 1day pass paid via coinpayments? tx confirmed 2 days ago and no email with any sort of confirmation. someone thought i could PM Moe from keynote here on the forums which i did yesterday, still no reply..

i ping him onto this

Thx, tickets were actually confirmed over night now, so all is good! :)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

With Coinpayments we have a dashboard which shows which orders are unconfirmed, which have timed out, and which are confirmed. We need to export these to a .xml file and then issue tickets manually based on the confirmations. We will be adding these during business hours approximately 24-48 hours after payment has been received, so if you're receiving a confirmation, we've received it too, and just need to update our ticketing software.

Please bear with, and we'll send you tickets soon!

Back