• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

So someone gave me an Antminer S1...

I have 6 units of antamina S1 which is not used anymore, is it suitable for use other than bitcoin miner? I hope anyone will answer my question .. sorry this is because I am new to this machine
View attachment 5659

Hi dude:
I recommend you to buy a cheapest used server PSU (Power Supply Unit) that could supply power for up to two S1/S3 ASIC miners.
Like an example of refered server PSU:
-HP Z800 PSU
-IBM x3650 or 3655 (835Watts)
-Delta DPS-835AB
-Artesyn 7001138-Y000

Any server PSU must have at less ... 12.0V * 60A = 720Watts (this value is the double of S1 power demand of 360 watts)

Consult some web pages/online videos like tutorials "how to do" or contact to a technician people (from your friend list first) to make the adaptation job. I have not permited to use link here to refere specific help to you because I am a newcommer here.

If anybody have not in use bitcoin miners setting in any place of his office or home and want to donate it, I whish I would to receive. It shall be a great help to me. Thank a lot in advance.

"The distance between your dreams and reality is called action"
Hi I am new to this mining thing and does not have proper hardware for mining but I made something of my own my mining project is for helping some one who needs it I have free electricity if any one wants to donate asic miners plz contact me on my mail [email protected]

Back