• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Sending Dash to Exchange, Not yet redeemed status

trinidat

Hello, my first post, and I am kindly asking you for help-:)

Yesterday I have been sending two amounts towards an exchange and the exchange seems not to have received the coins.
The first amount was 1.0001 DASH
hxxps://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/tx.dws?e010b435d9186205f4511a6cbd3eada7cb5ac50d0bfe821b10b4257b339604ed.htm

The secound amount was 0.135 DASH
hxxps://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/tx.dws?09d1a8a851a3c328324fea67ff9bb66a981067affe595dbfbb75cc38767fe714.htm

Here are my DASH wallet adresses (ledger nano with chrome dash plugin):
Xxifn1knmrCC8zssBRvX39W4sQtcW36v6p
XanQgTHmRun8bg8sRdumbcKLHt7Tw3tnNp

Here ist the adress I sent DASH to (cointed.com):
XxtmmoanuHJJSYJkSCcdsuFPJkQeTKJz7f

On the exchange coins have not arrived. On the second transaction (0.135 DASH) blockchain explorer says under outputs "Not yet redeemed". I've asked support team of the exchange, but haven't received answer yet. Are the coins lost?

Best regards!

Hi there. The Dash blockchain has processed your transactions and the value was sent to XxtmmoanuHJJSYJkSCcdsuFPJkQeTKJz7f. Not yet redeemed means the coins from that transaction have not been spent yet, i.e. they are still counted as balance on the receiving address. Assuming this is the correct address given to you by the exchange, you now need to send the two txid's you just posted here and ask the exchange what they have done with you dash.

Hi there, whats your result?
same problem here, the amount arrived there in minutes (i ievent used instandsend) but 24h later they did not yet recognize it?

i mean, if they do everything manually, why dont they put an information there?
This way it feels like i trusted some scam and puts the company in a very bad ligt.

Hi, things solved in a positive manner. Customer service cointed came back on me after two days, money was released.
The problem with the semiautomatic system at cointed is, that one has to send exactly the amount to the exchange. Doing this, everything is running through like a charm.
If you miss a digit (for instance the fee is reducing the amount you send), system is halting your crypto and you have to contact customer service.

Hmm im not sure.

the amount they recieved according to the block explorer is exactly what they told me to transmit so it should be correct...

ofc i sent 0,0001DASH more because of the network fee but the value in the target address is correct....

Last edited:
Yes, in the meantime the case was solved.
Since they did not comment the ticket i still have no idea whats the reason for the delay.

Maybe the trade only triggers a transaction bot on another market and everything else is done by hand.

In that case i would find it crucial to inform the customer he has to wait (up to 3 days) or something like that to finish the transaction.
The red box claiming "user action required" is clearly misleading in that case...
Also, i dont see a reason to use the same payment adress for all customers (in terms of privacy).

You are right. These are serous issues, cointed has to face. I also tried bitpanda from vienna, which does not have these problems.

Back