• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Sending coins from mn address

f2000

Hi,

I have two mn's in my wallet, but one has not been running for a while and I've been unable to get it working. I would like to send those coins to another address, but didnt want to send and end up breaking my other mn. How is it I can specify to send those particular coins (broken mn) and not the mn that is ok/working.

If that is possible, is it also possible to move the excess coins earned from the other address and leave the original 1000DASH there?

Hope that makes sense., thanks.

Yep. Possible.
Open you client.
Preferences / options --》 label wallet --》 tick the coin control.

Now... go to SEND...click inputs... tick all the inputs you want to move on an other address ...ok...and send... you can lock the inputs too if you want....

Hope it helped ;)

Yep. Possible.
Open you client.
Preferences / options --》 label wallet --》 tick the coin control.

Now... go to SEND...click inputs... tick all the inputs you want to move on an other address ...ok...and send... you can lock the inputs too if you want....

Hope it helped ;)

splawik21 beat me to it. If you want to see coin control in action, I have a short video on how to remove rewards from a masternode. To move all the funds from a masternode you simply unlock the masternode input. https://node40.com/blog/how-to-safely-remove-rewards-from-your-masternode/

orangecycle you rock men ;)
Mobile here so no links...only mind options :) quite good memory i have ...
Thnx for the link.

Ah, I was close. Thanks splawik21, just booting up the wallet now and I will give it a go. Also, thanks to orangecyclea as well...I will definitely watch the video before attempting to move any rewards. Would be nice to put them into a separate wallet every so often (think I will start doing that)

Really appreciate the speedy support, thanks again! Wish I did this sooner (been struggling with it on and off for a few weeks).

Ps - Think I will give your video series a watch (for anybody else, here is the link)
https://node40.com/blog/tag/how-to/

Back