• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Robot ?

Hey I watched the whole series and I really loved it. Tyrell's character bothered me a little bit though, he was just toooooo weird. I won't say much about what happens cause I don't wanna ruin it for anyone. But if you love tech, computers, hacking and (raspberry PI's) you will love this show.

i watched it, a great tv show. I even made a post on bitcointalk which ofcourse got promptly deleted

i watched it, a great tv show. I even made a post on bitcointalk which ofcourse got promptly deleted

I keep hearing about posts being deleted on BTC. I haven't been there in a while, can you please tell me what's up over there?

BTW: Great show, I'm still working through season one.

Pablo.

I keep hearing about posts being deleted on BTC. I haven't been there in a while, can you please tell me what's up over there?

BTW: Great show, I'm still working through season one.

Pablo.
LOL is there season II ?
Watched all episodes in 2 days, my wife liked that too and she is the one who does not waste time in from of TV :)

season 2 will be out next summer I believe , still time to watch it all again :wink:

LOL is there season II ?
Watched all episodes in 2 days, my wife liked that too and she is the one who does not waste time in from of TV :)

I think I read somewhere there was supposed to be one? I could be totally wrong, I am only half way through, It's taking me some time because I love the concepts, but the kid is waaaayyyy too fucking weird sometimes.

:grin:

Pablo.

I think I read somewhere there was supposed to be one? I could be totally wrong, I am only half way through, It's taking me some time because I love the concepts, but the kid is waaaayyyy too fucking weird sometimes.

:grin:

Pablo.

I think the kid is great , way fuxxing twisted and out there , great actor with these huge eyes
Great! How many days left till summer? :D

more than enough to watch it again and again

they have a Reddit sub with 35k followers ! big big following but no crypto ever mentioned in the show !?!?
:wink:

we are working on an idea how to get the "crypto conversation" started (point them at it) let's see if we can pull that off , bit of a longshot

I am watching 3rd episode now and it's not bad but...the main character seem not to know about dark market places. Keeps buying drugs on the street :confused:
Unless the story takes place before 2009, windows 98 was mentioned.

Back