Robot ?

B

buster

Hey I watched the whole series and I really loved it. Tyrell's character bothered me a little bit though, he was just toooooo weird. I won't say much about what happens cause I don't wanna ruin it for anyone. But if you love tech, computers, hacking and (raspberry PI's) you will love this show.

qwizzie

Aug 6, 2014
i watched it, a great tv show. I even made a post on bitcointalk which ofcourse got promptly deleted

Reactions: buster

fible1

Dash Core Team
Masternode Owner/Operator
May 11, 2014
i watched it, a great tv show. I even made a post on bitcointalk which ofcourse got promptly deleted
I keep hearing about posts being deleted on BTC. I haven't been there in a while, can you please tell me what's up over there?

BTW: Great show, I'm still working through season one.

Pablo.

splawik21

Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Dash Support Group
Apr 8, 2014
I keep hearing about posts being deleted on BTC. I haven't been there in a while, can you please tell me what's up over there?

BTW: Great show, I'm still working through season one.

Pablo.
LOL is there season II ?
Watched all episodes in 2 days, my wife liked that too and she is the one who does not waste time in from of TV :)

Reactions: tungfa and buster

fible1

Dash Core Team
May 11, 2014
LOL is there season II ?
Watched all episodes in 2 days, my wife liked that too and she is the one who does not waste time in from of TV :)
I think I read somewhere there was supposed to be one? I could be totally wrong, I am only half way through, It's taking me some time because I love the concepts, but the kid is waaaayyyy too fucking weird sometimes.

:D

Pablo.

tungfa

Grizzled Member
Foundation Member
Apr 9, 2014
I think I read somewhere there was supposed to be one? I could be totally wrong, I am only half way through, It's taking me some time because I love the concepts, but the kid is waaaayyyy too fucking weird sometimes.

:D

Pablo.
I think the kid is great , way fuxxing twisted and out there , great actor with these huge eyes
Great! How many days left till summer? :D
more than enough to watch it again and again

they have a Reddit sub with 35k followers ! big big following but no crypto ever mentioned in the show !?!?
;)

tungfa

Grizzled Member
Foundation Member
Apr 9, 2014
2nd season will be coming:

AnarchicCluster

Dec 22, 2014
Dash Address
XgJkzjmW1onXH8EsaaZakN1GswjjnAYhUE
Right on. Just finished watching season 1 and loved it. The ending was really strange, but I hope more things will get cleared up in season 2. Looking forward to it next summer.

tungfa

Grizzled Member
Foundation Member
Apr 9, 2014
we are working on an idea how to get the "crypto conversation" started (point them at it) let's see if we can pull that off , bit of a longshot

jpr

May 11, 2014
I am watching 3rd episode now and it's not bad but...the main character seem not to know about dark market places. Keeps buying drugs on the street :confused:
Unless the story takes place before 2009, windows 98 was mentioned.