• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Report of C-CEX situation with DRK because of feb, 23 accident.

I agree. You have a recognized brand and some working infrastructure. You are able to save the business. Just paying when you can won't be enough and you'll destroy what you have. Any investor you bring will understand this and will ask for a big chunk of the business, but I don't see any other way to do it. It is better to have a lower percentage of something than having a bigger percentage of nothing.
Thank You for reasonable comments.
We are not just sitting and waiting volumes. We understand how serious this situation in marketing and all other aspects. Right now We have very promicing marketing strategy in development with very skilled professional. Next months will show many good changes in our business. We are far not give-up and have very much good ideas and enthusiasm about our platform.

You can be sure I won't wait 6 months like of some guys to get my money back. Don't go think you're immune to justice because your run a BTC exchange. Some of us depend on that money.

What a shame. Its a fairly good looking site, with decent features. The way this is being handled is crazy though.
I still dont see an explanation for what happened to missing coins deposited after the hack. These should not have been under a communist style hold in order to offset what was stolen from the site.

The fact is... there IS such as thing as yours and mine when it comes to the coins, or any coins deposited before or after the hack. You cant just say "Ok we were hacked, everyone now and anyone who deposits in the very near future will have to give a little to lessen the impact"

I hope you've saught legal advice since this smells of mtgox all over again. I wouldn't be surprised if a law suit came your way

I hope you've saught legal advice since this smells of mtgox all over again. I wouldn't be surprised if a law suit came your way

I am on it, telling me that my funds were stolen in february when I signed up in june is preposterous.

What a shame. Its a fairly good looking site, with decent features. The way this is being handled is crazy though.
I still dont see an explanation for what happened to missing coins deposited after the hack. These should not have been under a communist style hold in order to offset what was stolen from the site.

The fact is... there IS such as thing as yours and mine when it comes to the coins, or any coins deposited before or after the hack. You cant just say "Ok we were hacked, everyone now and anyone who deposits in the very near future will have to give a little to lessen the impact"
Coins deposited after feb accident was withdrawen by users. The problem is explained in 1 message of this thread. We did not count that problem of discrepancy of 50k DRK is very big when we had 250K DRK on main wallet balance.

Coins deposited after feb accident was withdrawen by users. The problem is explained in 1 message of this thread. We did not count that problem of discrepancy of 50k DRK is very big when we had 250K DRK on main wallet balance.
So you thought that it was okay to sell us all coins that don't exist?
You you have given us all the impression that we are buying coins when really we are not because you don't have them
So we were lied to about the fact that we were buying coins.
The Site said I brought coins but this was a lie because you didn't actually have them
I believe that is what we call fraud

So you thought that it was okay to sell us all coins that don't exist?
You you have given us all the impression that we are buying coins when really we are not because you don't have them
So we were lied to about the fact that we were buying coins.
The Site said I brought coins but this was a lie because you didn't actually have them
I believe that is what we call fraud

We were hoping to pick up volumes and this way this discrepancy will not very much matter. But You are right. We had to do it in feb, as I say before. fraud? - not exactly. fraud is when someone get benefit from this. We did not get any benefit. Only problems.

We were hoping to pick up volumes and this way this discrepancy will not very much matter. But You are right. We had to do it in feb, as I say before. fraud? - not exactly. fraud is when someone get benefit from this. We did not get any benefit. Only problems.
Mate I know your English is bad so ill help you out.
This comes straight from google
fraud
frɔːd/
noun
  1. wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.

I believe what you done was wrongful
    You also intended to make personal and financial gains

So I ask you how is what you done not EXACTLY fraud?

Mate I know your English is bad so ill help you out.
This comes straight from google
fraud
frɔːd/
noun
  1. wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.

I believe what you done was wrongful
    You also intended to make personal and financial gains

So I ask you how is what you done not EXACTLY fraud?
"financial or personal gain."
We did not get any gain. Only loss.

"intended"? how is that? or you just trolling?
Mate intended is not an offensive word. You should at least use a translator if you cannot understand English before posting.
Again straight from google

intended
ɪnˈtɛndɪd/
adjective
  1. 1.
    planned or meant.

You planned and meant to make profit by selling us coins that didn't exist.
    Please explain why you think that isn't exactly fraud

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna close this thread if you don't stop talking about word definitions. are all facts posted already? :)

Mate intended is not an offensive word. You should at least use a translator if you cannot understand English before posting.
Again straight from google

intended
ɪnˈtɛndɪd/
adjective
  1. 1.
    planned or meant.

You planned and meant to make profit by selling us coins that didn't exist.
    Please explain why you think that isn't exactly fraud
Now I'v got what You mean. Sorry for misunderstanding.
There was no plan to sell non-existing coins. There was plan to pick up volumes to make possible trading with discrepancy in wallet and slowly fill that discrepancy from fees. "Hot/Cold" storage works same way. Exchange has coins for withdrawals in "hot" wallet. And it is usually enough to fill daily withdrawals. But when something makes people to withdraw massively - coins moved from cold storage to hot.

The way you approached this situation is wrong to say the least, but I'm not here to say what a terrible job you have done up until now. I am going to say that you will not get the volume to do what you propose in any reasonable time frame, nor will you get a large number of investors with this "issue" hanging over your head.

I want to see these people get their coins back, so I am going to offer a simple solution. Start a voting process to add new coins to your exchange by accepting BTC or DRK for votes (who would send you DRK at this point IDK). People love to vote, and if you do this right you can also get new traders and extra volume, and pay everyone back more quickly.

Constantly post to every BCT coin thread you are taking votes on, tweet it up, post on fb, etc., etc. Sitting around waiting will not solve your problem; you need to get proactive. I would suggest that if you do go this route you handle it with a lot more finesse than what we've seen so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
The way you approached this situation is wrong to say the least, but I'm not here to say what a terrible job you have done up until now. I am going to say that you will not get the volume to do what you propose in any reasonable time frame, nor will you get a large number of investors with this "issue" hanging over your head.

I want to see these people get their coins back, so I am going to offer a simple solution. Start a voting process to add new coins to your exchange by accepting BTC or DRK for votes (who would send you DRK at this point IDK). People love to vote, and if you do this right you can also get new traders and extra volume, and pay everyone back more quickly.

Constantly post to every BCT coin thread you are taking votes on, tweet it up, post on fb, etc., etc. Sitting around waiting will not solve your problem; you need to get proactive. I would suggest that if you do go this route you handle it with a lot more finesse than what we've seen so far.

Thank You for suggestions.
We also very much wanting to make people get their coins back.
We have voting for months already: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote with free and BTC votes. Earning is not big. For all time we was able to collect 4BTC.
Sitting around? - noway. Working all the time to get volumes. If You compare today's c-cex and 2 months before You will see significant difference.

I suggest those that are really upset to file a suit, the owner, in a worse case would go bankrupt and lose the site and reputation. Whilst those he owes money to would see them returned when the asset are sold off.

I don't wan to see this happen! And I'm sorry to say but it doesn't look likely that your coins will be returned any time soon.

I have to give credit to the site owner for owing up and putting the wrongdoings out there! I think he's got the right attitude and is attempting to correct his wrongdoings. I do however, think this will take a long time to resolve and posting here about it and throwing the book against him won't get the issues resolved.

How about, those that he owes money to work together to resolve this? Or, why doesn't the site owner provide some other incentive? I don't know, perhaps a share in the profits from the site? Or even a share in the site?

C-CEX,
First I'm really disappointed on how this is handled. Your explanation above does not make things better. Especially after you have started to pay me back and for a month now have promised more. Then suddenly you basically cut off communication with a link to this forum and tell me to go here to discuss, and give you options on what to do? Why do I or anybody else need to tell you what to do? If you are in debt you need to pay it back. If that means selling your site or whatever. Then so be it. Pay the people back. However you need to do it I don't care just do it like you say you are.

Telling people that you will pay back when business is better does't cut it. Give us a plan! Don't tell us to give you options. At this moment I don't think you are going to ever pay us back. And whoever reads this is saying the same thing. One thing you can start doing is listening to the options that people have brought forward to you. YOU need to keep the people updated weekly on what's going on and the progress you have made. We shouldn't have to take the time out to chase you down. If anyone wants to see my communication with Support I will be happy to post it. Just message me.

C-CEX,
First I'm really disappointed on how this is handled. Your explanation above does not make things better. Especially after you have started to pay me back and for a month now have promised more. Then suddenly you basically cut off communication with a link to this forum and tell me to go here to discuss, and give you options on what to do? Why do I or anybody else need to tell you what to do? If you are in debt you need to pay it back. If that means selling your site or whatever. Then so be it. Pay the people back. However you need to do it I don't care just do it like you say you are.

Telling people that you will pay back when business is better does't cut it. Give us a plan! Don't tell us to give you options. At this moment I don't think you are going to ever pay us back. And whoever reads this is saying the same thing. One thing you can start doing is listening to the options that people have brought forward to you. YOU need to keep the people updated weekly on what's going on and the progress you have made. We shouldn't have to take the time out to chase you down. If anyone wants to see my communication with Support I will be happy to post it. Just message me.

Absolutely agree to do everything possible. And we are here to keep communication. Selling c-cex will not solve problem - there will be far not enough money to refund. As I wrote above we are working hard to become big. This is the only way to make 100% refunds possible. Of course we need time for that.

Back