• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Reimbursement Proposal for the Dash N Drink Instantx Miami Demo

oaxaca

Foundation Member
Reimbursement Proposal for the Dash N Drink Instantx Miami Demo.The team Put in an original proposal to cover the costs of this project. We later resubmitted for a lower amount to expedite payment. There were significant costs associated with designing, building, transporting, and demonstrating this piece of awesomeness. You have to admit, it was a hit!

Below are the itemized expenses which will appear on our TPS report.
--------------------------------------------------------
Extra show charge for electricity and additional space. $750
Additional expenses for soda machine compressor. $200
Additional expenses for paint, paint gun, and thinner. $200
Parking expenses for vehicle and trailer. $150
Mobile Data Used $100
5 PIs and other parts destroyed during testing. $320
Several burnt up power supplies. $100
Hotel Expenses $430

As you can see, the amount requested does not begin to cover actual expenses. We are fine with this.

Please Vote on this important topic

dash-cli mnbudget vote-many 1e477007d555f9f8919ecbe3b4c457b6f269184924771c0117fbb48751bf23d6 yes

rr2tlx.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep this discussion about this exact proposal please people and don't bring in any "what ifs", "not good enoughs" or "can you do....?"

If you have nothing informational to add, please don't detract. Otherwise the voting system might need some alteration to fix this issue.

These guys deserve reimbursement for going out of their way for us. Give it to them. Don't let everyone down here.

edit: Here is the Dashwhale Link: https://www.dashwhale.org/p/soda-reimbursement

Last edited by a moderator:
100% agree on the proposal, just wanted to say to check budget allocation because there were only 17 DASH for the next superblock, so if we vote it before the next super block a good amount of Dash could burn.

While waiting till after the super block, space would open and no Dash would burn. Just a heads up to check on that. Cheers.

Do you have any evidence of these costs?

Or are you throwing your toys (camosoul) because people are questioning him?

No one entertain this kid please. This is the exact kind of stuff I said to avoid in the above post.

We do not need to entertain this kind of trolling. And yes, it is trolling. Because its nothing but useless commentary used to start an argument.

To answer your question (No idea why I'm doing that anyways), there are no receipts, and you will not be getting any. Get over it, if you don't want to support it vote no. Don't spread this crud please.

Camo said in another thread he will discard the machine; sour grapes I guess. Doesn't it belong to Dash? Was it just a one time thing? No point using it again at future events?

Camo said in another thread he will discard the machine; sour grapes I guess. Doesn't it belong to Dash? Was it just a one time thing? No point using it again at future events?
It was built has a demonstration about what InstantX could be used for but the community just got dazzled by how shinny it was and missed the whole point. We should be far more advanced with IX than what we are.

I dont get it, this proposal has a start date of 5th of february 2016 for 3 months, while we all know by now the superblock allocation is full for the
next three months. There just is not enough budget available currently, so why is this proposal still starting 5th of february ?

I doubt he will just dump the machine in the trash.
but then again....
He is a psychopath and socialopath

You have to understand camosoul
He's a little bitch that will stomp his feet and scream and cry when he does not get his way....
and then because he didn't get his way the first time [because you people will give in to him]- there will still be hell to pay....
You people will never learn - that - he will never change...

For those of you that were not around at the time......
[This is an actual re-enactment of one of Camo's little hissy fits during Oct 23, 2014]
Took him about a year to calm down.....

He might be a 'smart' guy but - not somebody I'd want on ANY team longer an a single project...... and that's been done already......

I dont get it, this proposal has a start date of 5th of february 2016 for 3 months, while we all know by now the superblock allocation is full for the
next three months. There just is not enough budget available currently, so why is this proposal still starting 5th of february ?

Nothing is final until the super block hits. I urge everyone to show your support.

Of course we have receipts. They can be scanned in, but what's the point? Did you see a soda machine and 3 team members in photos from the Miami show?

This proposal has my full support.

I worked with these guys first-hand while getting IX to work with the vending machine and seen all the extra fines/costs/mishaps that happened along the way. These guys are not asking for anything more than what they already put into the project from their own pockets.

Well folks, looks like we have a battle on our hands. In the space of one hour the NO votes went from 105 to 230. It would appear not everybody wants to reward hard work, iniative, and a willingness to sacrifice a ton of time and money with a small PARTIAL reimbursement. Well, it's time to turn over every rock and get the YES votes out. Come on, there are 2,500 masternodes who haven't voted yet. Let's find them.

dash-cli mnbudget vote-many 1e477007d555f9f8919ecbe3b4c457b6f269184924771c0117fbb48751bf23d6 yes
mnbudget vote-many 1e477007d555f9f8919ecbe3b4c457b6f269184924771c0117fbb48751bf23d6 yes

https://www.dashwhale.org/budget

Back