• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

"RC5 POOL COMPLIANT POLICE" - DONE! WE ARE ON 100% COMPILIANT POOLS NOW!

Will we arrive @ more than 90% of compliant pools before 19 days past?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
;) i voted yes hihi but have too admit that i lost my faith during the road...
Happy to see drk not profitable to mine to nicehash ghash and darkboxru :)
there was 89.95% already!!!!!

;) i voted yes hihi but have too admit that i lost my faith during the road...
Happy to see drk not profitable to mine to nicehash ghash and darkboxru :)
there was 89.95% already!!!!!
Be careful. I wouldn't smile until i know everything is okay :) The altcoin world is war, too much hate and war among themselves. It's also like if you take away the food from a dog you might get bitten. :)

And I think Evan knows this.. that's why he's been hesitant to use his power. It's like if you live in a glass house, don't throw rocks at others.

Be careful. I wouldn't smile until i know everything is okay :) The altcoin world is war, too much hate and war among themselves. It's also like if you take away the food from a dog you might get bitten. :)

And I think Evan knows this.. that's why he's been hesitant to use his power. It's like if you live in a glass house, don't throw rocks at others.

Or as we like to say in London, "Don't shit on your own doorstep".

miningrigrentals.com

Be aware that no matter which contract you go for, you will be better off just spending your BTC on DRK! Me and flare and had some fun solo mining with the 3.5Gh/s rigs but it was ultimately a waste of money.

On Freenoce #darkcoin channel:

[09:58:13] <evan82> Enforcement has been activated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back