• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Quick and very dirty Multisig UI in python/QT - new unimproved PerVer!

I was right, once I knew what I was doing - which took about ten hours - it took about an hour... :grin:

I now have convert-python-app-to-web-app-capability!

2duwcjb.png

Next step - put it on my testnet Masternode so the three people on Planet Earth who care can play with it!

edit:shitty compression, looks a lot better IRL, honest.

edit2: no idea where the favicon went! Will hunt for it!

You should now be able to play with the demo yourselves, it's running on my testnet MN:

http://54.213.242.87:8123

Notes:

1. Not actually very useful as it is, just a run through of the multisig life cycle. However, adding some input boxes so you can enter your own pubkeys, then send DRK to the resulting multisig address from your own wallet means removing far more code than adding, so easy to do! Ref button/box are placeholders only, ignore them.

2. You need to go through the steps in the correct order - I'll see about making the buttons active/inactive in the next version so you can't go wrong.

3. Browser refresh button works up until step 5, after this the webserver spits out a 404 on refresh request, I have no clue why but probably just something in the cherrypy config I need to adjust, so don't hit refresh, clear the output by just clicking step 1 again and continue from there.

4. There's not much tDRK in the wallet on the MN, maybe you could donate a few to n1tTzWoubAdiizaTTYMN3ksUJJ93BXrKQM before you start to avoid it running out, although it shouldn't as all the accounts generated/sent to are recycled internally. tFaucet back up !

5. Output div doesn't scroll down for you, you need to scroll down yourself. :sad:

Let me know if it works for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me know if it works for you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
404 Not Found
The path '/' was not found.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 670, in respond
response.body = self.handler()
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 217, in __call__
self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/cherrypy/_cperror.py", line 411, in __call__
raise self
NotFound: (404, "The path '/' was not found.")