• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Proposal problem: Governance object is not valid

@CaptAhab -- are you able to answer @nmarley questions?

I would like to get to the bottom of what happened here so that we can get to work on mitigating the problem to ensure it doesn't happen to somebody else.

Hi @jimbursch,

Not sure if I have.
I think I had some form of interruption with the server, and I started the process again, after I got dumped back at the first screen. Probably typed a different project name and from then on I think was doomed.
On reflection I was too trusting. I assumed it would just work, and in fact you need to be really careful and record every step. There clearly needs to be a fund to refund people as well.

Hello everyone,

One question if I burned 5 dash but did not get to make the proposal because of errors is there any way I can get refunded for those 5 dash so I can make the proposal or get back what I lost?

thanks in advanced

Hi @DynhoJ

There is no way to get a refund once the 5 Dash is spent/burned. There may be some community members who would be willing to give you a donation out of sympathy.

@tungfa do you have any thoughts on this?

Hello everyone,

One question if I burned 5 dash but did not get to make the proposal because of errors is there any way I can get refunded for those 5 dash so I can make the proposal or get back what I lost?

thanks in advanced

as posted by jim
there re no refunds - sorry
u have to understand that 'anybody' could come and claim proposal errors or issues and request 5 here or there
i am not saying that u are one of them but that is the safety mechanism

what were your issues or error ?

I tried to do the proposal with very little time towards the finish, then after I got the "prepare" it was giving wrong governance object or invalid I tried to get help udjinm6 tried to help but it was all on top of the limit period for introducing proposal and I could not get it to work, so basically burned the 5 dash but never actually got the proposal up.

Back