• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Proposal: De-activate YouTube.com/DarkcoinTV

If you think about it for a minute, you might see that this thread shall become part of the 'historical record' showing DASH does have an active community interested in improvement through general discussion of details.
rc

Yes.
They way they deal with such a minor decisions.
The way they force all MNs to answer-vote, instead of asking as many MNs as they are interested in that issue.
The way they force MNs to wait for a whole month in order to decide this minor issue.
The way they set up a poll that is an expired one (which leads to a final decision that cannot change) instead of seting a never ending poll (which respects the opinion of the newcomers and of the future generations).
Not to mention that they delete messages in this thread.
Or to mention that this minnor decision of activation or deactivation can always be reverted, so it is perfectly safe to deactivate, and activate, and deactivate again the youtube channel even in case only 3 MNs are asking it, and until the poll result is stabilized. Because the rule is simple. As long as a decision can be reverted, and as long as the poll is permanent and future opinions are always being respected, this decision can be applied instantly even in the case only three persons are asking for it.

All this should be kept as historical record, and as a bad practice in governing using polls. Because if the core team dont like governing using polls, and they want to do whatever they like without asking anyone, then why are they asking MN's opinion? Just shut down the poll, and do whatever they want, without asking. This is much more fair attitude, instead of playing and hiding behind complex irrelevant rules (like the budget proposal voting rules) in order to transform the result to the one they like.

I am saying all this although I vote against the deactivation of the channel.

Last edited:
@demo
The ONLY part of you post that is kind of relative to the topic of this thread is as much as this:
I vote against the deactivation of the channel.
Not to mention that "voting" here on forum doesn't mean that much, it's only expressing your opinion to forum readers while actual voting is done by MN owners via protocol and iirc you are not one of them and moreover you haven't bought a DASH because... reasons. I DOUBT your opinion can be weighted a lot because you need to put money where your mouth is to make people listen to you, you know.

Anyway, even if we count this piece as a relative part it's still only 47 out of 1630 symbols you wrote in this post or 0,02883435583 which is less then 3%. Yes, I consider such posts offtopic. But I'm leaving your last message here for a while just so that everybody were able to see what you are actually doing and wasn't fooled by your attempts to be a victim:
Not to mention that they delete messages in this thread.

PS. Once again, I hear your ideas that we must implement another type of poll and we need another way of voting (and I'm sure everyone else too already) so there is no need to go in circles. You are free to express yourself with even more ideas but this thread is NOT the right place to discuss them. You already have your thread about this "issue" iirc, if not - make a new one. Is this really THAT hard to understand?

Back