• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Proposal: Dash to Adoption - 100 Businesses in 100 Days

Big announcement! - In order to ensure success with this project, I am asking for help from the Dash community.

For every business you recruit and either help set them up or send them over to me to get setup, I will send you one Dash. I have recruited 15 businesses and have 15 others that are being setup. I have many other warm leads. I'm hoping to pull in at least 25 new businesses through this avenue. Let me know if you have any questions or help. Comment here or email me at John Bush 512 - at - gmail . com

Also, have you seen the interview I did with the talented Amanda Johnson of Dash Detailed!?!

Check it out!

Heads up, I will be issuing a report on my Dash to Adoption effort in the next few days. I came up short but gave it a strong effort. I will continue this effort until I reach my goal and have invested many resources in compiling a massive list of potential Dash businesses. Thanks to the Dash community for the opportunity to embark on this ambitious mission.

Heads up, I will be issuing a report on my Dash to Adoption effort in the next few days. I came up short but gave it a strong effort. I will continue this effort until I reach my goal and have invested many resources in compiling a massive list of potential Dash businesses. Thanks to the Dash community for the opportunity to embark on this ambitious mission.
No one doubts your intentions, it was just a tough undertaking. Let's see if we can seal the deal with those "potential Dash businesses".

I thought your goal was quite ambitious, too bad you didn't get to 100 on schedule but I will look forward to your update. Thanks!

did i miss this report somewhere?

What can we do with this massive list I have? Is there a brain trust I can share it with? It's a giant list of businesses that accept bitcoin. also a huge list of VPN companies.

It would be easier if they didn't have to sign on to the Cryptotard pipe dream... If they could accept Cryptotards' money, but get the fiat they love so dearly, there wouldn't be such a hard sell to get them to agree with all the pseudo-libertarian nerdisms. You wouldn't be out there trying to convert them all to the cult of crypto. If it's nothing more than another card swipe terminal that plants cash in their bank account, they won't need to be so convinced and educated. They'd be coming to you... Fill in the blanks later.

I have nothing against hard work... But the cliche "work smarter, not harder" definitely applies here.

Just think how many more trees you can chop down with a chainsaw, rather than beat them down with your forehead... Onlookers have to wonder if you're really such a smart guy if they see you slowly chopping down trees with your face, instead of that shiny new chainsaw you're ignoring...

Cart in front of horse.

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/proposal-dash-point-of-sale-system-instantsend-enabled.12867/

Last edited:
This is a good idea. I recently posted a similar idea to the forum (I can't link to it here, I don't have 3 posts yet in order to post links). Basically the idea was to reward anyone who wants to sign up merchants, ideally as a percentage of sales conducted by that merchant using Dash.

Anyway, merchant adoption is the "Grand Daddy" of Dash's main challenge to achieve worldwide adoption. Good luck with your project!

Back