• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Proposal: Dash Conference 2017 (London)

Hi @moe

As part of this sponsorship, Ryan mentioned that Dash is guaranteed "two speaking slots".

After reviewing the Agenda, I've yet to see these spots filled by Dash representatives.

Please advise when these talks will occur.

Thanks

Very excited to come to London! Any discount codes for the 3-day ticket? :)
Hey there! Excited for you to join!
Common practice among conferences is to have early bird, general admission, and last minute tickets. We charge one price for everyone, even at the door (if tickets remain) and don't discount. Keeps everything fair (no different prices paid by anyone) and keeps things transparent. Generally, tickets to one day conferences in financial industry range from 500-1500$, and for three days from 2500-4000$. Through the help of this proposal we reduced price down to 100GBP.

Last edited:
Hi @moe

As part of this sponsorship, Ryan mentioned that Dash is guaranteed "two speaking slots".

After reviewing the Agenda, I've yet to see these spots filled by Dash representatives.

Please advise when these talks will occur.

Thanks

Working out details with them. Still Finalizing World Blockchain Forum agenda.

Common practice among conferences is to have early bird, general admission, and last minute tickets. We charge one price for everyone, even at the door (if tickets remain) and don't discount. Keeps everything fair (no different prices paid by anyone) and keeps things transparent. Generally, tickets to one day conferences in financial industry range from 500-1500$, and for three days from
Common practice among conferences is to have early bird, general admission, and last minute tickets. We charge one price for everyone, even at the door (if tickets remain) and don't discount. Keeps everything fair (no different prices paid by anyone) and keeps things transparent. Generally, tickets to one day conferences in financial industry range from 500-1500$, and for three days from

Thanks for clarifying, it looks like your last sentence got chopped off.
Anyway, is current price early bird? Because I haven't noticed announcement about it.

I brought up the discount topic, because of the following statement by Ryan: "To encourage potential attendees to attend both events, Keynote and Dash plan to collaborate to offer discounts for purchasing tickets to both in a package. This will help infuse more Dash attendees in the World Blockchain Forum, and will encourage attendees currently outside the Dash community to attend our event."

Hi all - anyone paying with crypto needs to be added manually - we received orders, and will manually add and send tickets during working hours after confirmation.

Moe

Back