• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Proposal: Consensus / Leadership "Summit"

+4500 MNs active with hundreds of owners with different opinions of how to manage DASH and only a few of them write here, I for now will trust Core ability to organize it.

That said, if the network feels that the mentality of the MNOs toward "savings" has changed, I am open to giving it a try. If that isn't at odds with yours and others concerns about potential "corruption" in savings, and the core team is trusted to take custody of a large marketing budget saved over many months, we can start doing that. We could even make a pledge to put up a "decision proposal" on how to actually spend the funds, and self-escrow in the meantime. What do you think of that idea?

marketing, savings, my concerns.

- to the outside world 'marketing' is all we do. most of it is of 'amateur' quality.
now everybody does stuff randomly, without any polished (visual) strategy, the communications are all over the place. this makes dash look like a kids toy.
- to the crypto world, for now our biggest target audience, we sometimes communicate we are juvenile trolls enjoying the btc drama and rubbing salt into their wounds. which makes us look like fools. it certainly doesn't attract diversification investments.

i know these thing happen with the best intensions, but this is not a succesfull strategy if we want to have any valua as a fintech blockchain brand imo.

if this 'marketing / savings' discussion could become something like below i'll consider a positive vote:

- monthly fat budget (not a catch all) for marketing & communications DAO, designated in dash to facilitate natural growth. this includes the savings part.
- humble, minimalistic, high quality, international consistent communications and visuals, targeted at outside world and also inside crypto world.
- coordinated consistency across all sub-sub dao's like amanda, dash nation, dash force etc.
- amanda should have a fat part of this budget to find a way to grow in compensation, quality and formats like a dash news studio, travel vlogs to running proposals etc. she should have technical assistence, guests, sidekicks whatever to also serve the crypto tech community.

my apologies to everybody who i offended with this post, this is not my intention. i do appreciate all your efforts.

+4500 MNs active with hundreds of owners with different opinions of how to manage DASH and only a few of them write here, I for now will trust Core ability to organize it.
True, very true. I would like to see more input from MNO. Only about half vote on proposals if we're lucky and very few comment on pre-proposals. Dash would benefit form more active "shareholders".

True, very true. I would like to see more input from MNO. Only about half vote on proposals if we're lucky and very few comment on pre-proposals. Dash would benefit form more active "shareholders".
I agree. Generally speaking my sensation is that the feeling you get from the forum post about a pre proposal is not at all representative of the Masternodes and the votes...

Back