• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Problem

Would you vote for the Moroccan Dash Team proposal ?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks for the pre-proposal! I would definitely consider voting for this as it is relatively inexpensive.

I would ask though, please don't refer to Dash as "Dashcoin" -- it might not be widely known but Dashcoin is actually a separate blockchain and we wouldn't want someone to buy the wrong one by accident.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dashcoin/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dash/
Thanks to let us know this small mistake , but this video it's just for the forum member and to let you see my team and to listen to our proposal , and i hope you'll accepte this team , and thanks again to let me know there's onther coin like dash .

Last edited:
As @TroyDASH said, because this is relatively inexpensive proposal, i can support it.

PS. For some reason forum tags does not alert.

EDIT: admins notified about forum tag problem.

Last edited:
Sounds fun. It's inexpensive. I like it. If it goes well, let's do bigger projects in Morocco too!

I would recommend that you get the community to look at the information you are putting out, just to prevent silly mistakes, which would make you (and Dash) look bad.

Finest regards,

Sounds fun. It's inexpensive. I like it. If it goes well, let's do bigger projects in Morocco too!

I would recommend that you get the community to look at the information you are putting out, just to prevent silly mistakes, which would make you (and Dash) look bad.

Finest regards,
Yes you right , that why we want to start with this small proposal and if it goes well as you said we'll do big project we have a lot of plans , and don't worry about this first mistakes
Thanks .

I see this as another great community program, low cost great potential.

Reach out if you need assistance in raising the 5 dash for the proposal.

Back