• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Price took a crap on high volume

Bugeater

Volume last 24 hours was over $100k, and over $60k just at Cryptsy. Someone is selling off some.

I have noticed that people don't seem to obsess over the price here like they do at the litecoin forum but this still has to be a negative, no?

Volume last 24 hours was over $100k, and over $60k just at Cryptsy. Someone is selling off some.

I have noticed that people don't seem to obsess over the price here like they do at the litecoin forum but this still has to be a negative, no?

I think the price talk is much more on BCT than here

We've had enough tidal surges to worry a little less. And there is active forward momentum and innovation unlike litecoin.

Sometimes it goes down. Sometimes it goes up A LOT.

This is one of the reasons I like Dash. So the price goes up and down and up. I follow the swings and buy Dash when its low. If you watch say Shapeshift, you can easily make a couple of Dash a week in the price swings. I believe that Dash will come out on top in the long run.

This is one of the reasons I like Dash. So the price goes up and down and up. I follow the swings and buy Dash when its low. If you watch say Shapeshift, you can easily make a couple of Dash a week in the price swings. I believe that Dash will come out on top in the long run.
How much do swing for at Shapeshift?

That's because other coins don't have anything going for them except ouija board pump and dumps. They obsess over the price because there's nothing else to obsess over...

I don't obsess over that cool new copy of the Eiffel Tower made entirely of petrified elephant penises. Why? Because it doesn't exist... Follow? People obsess over that which exists. Since their coins bring nothing else to the table, they obsess over the only thing there is... When you see people obsessing over the least important aspect of a coin, that tells you something about their coin... There's nothing going on there except an abbreviation and a number.

Here, we have a real coin still being innovated... We really don't give a shit what the losers do with their useless clones, or try to do to us.

This means nothing more than my next masternode being slightly cheaper than the one before it.

DASH is crypto for grown-ups. Let the idiot children do whatever.

I do get the feeling that Evan is getting burned out tho...

Last edited by a moderator:
That's because other coins don't have anything going for them except ouija board pump and dumps. They obsess over the price because there's nothing else to obsess over...

I don't obsess over that cool new copy of the Eiffel Tower made entirely of petrified elephant penises. Why? Because it doesn't exist... Follow? People obsess over that which exists. Since their coins bring nothing else to the table, they obsess over the only thing there is... When you see people obsessing over the least important aspect of a coin, that tells you something about their coin... There's nothing going on there except an abbreviation and a number.

Here, we have a real coin still being innovated... We really don't give a shit what the losers do with their useless clones, or try to do to us.

This means nothing more than my next masternode being slightly cheaper than the one before it.

DASH is crypto for grown-ups. Let the idiot children do whatever.

I do get the feeling that Evan is getting burned out tho...
+1:smile:

i think it's due to bitcoinwisdom cryptsy chart , that wasn;t showing the buy orders properly for the last week + .
a lot of day traders follow bitcoinwisdom charts
i noticed it last week,thinking it was my browser ,then Tungfa posted last week asking them to fix .
https://dashtalk.org/threads/bitcoinwisdom-drk-cryptsy-charts-twitter.4930/
so today i had a felling it was going to happen .
this morning the buy orders were going from 0.012 to 0.0109 to 0.0061 .
a lot of people got scared and sold ,in my opinion
some thinking they were going to buy back for under 0.0061 .
who ever bought today got great deal ;)
if you don't want to lose the boat just buy back ASAP

i think it's due to bitcoinwisdom cryptsy chart , that wasn;t showing the buy orders properly for the last week + .
a lot of day traders follow bitcoinwisdom charts
i noticed it last week,thinking it was my browser ,then Tungfa posted last week asking them to fix .
https://dashtalk.org/threads/bitcoinwisdom-drk-cryptsy-charts-twitter.4930/
so today i had a felling it was going to happen .
this morning the buy orders were going from 0.012 to 0.0109 to 0.0061 .
a lot of people got scared and sold ,in my opinion
some thinking they were going to buy back for under 0.0061 .
who ever bought today got great deal ;)
if you don't want to lose the boat just buy back ASAP
If I held off buying Dash until today instead of on Monday on shapeshift I would have got an additional 12 dash.

Any chance of a speculation subforum? One that can be ignored? Any contact with market speculation is making me feel dirty these days, watching it develop in bitcoin was disgusting, astroturfers taking over any and every discussion and markets manipulated to oblivion. They've turned bitcoin into a fractional reserve economy and imho we should be putting a high priority on preventing the same thing happening to Dash, maybe something like giving a different name to off-chain transactions.

As to the price, look at the individual trades. Buy high sell low until it was stable below 0.012 and then hammered down. Yeah yeah, conspiracy theory nutjob, the early 1900's is a good place to look to see how monopolists operate and they've had a century of advancement since, throwing a few million at keeping cryptos down is kindergarden stuff in comparison.

Any chance of a speculation subforum? One that can be ignored? Any contact with market speculation is making me feel dirty these days, watching it develop in bitcoin was disgusting, astroturfers taking over any and every discussion and markets manipulated to oblivion. They've turned bitcoin into a fractional reserve economy and imho we should be putting a high priority on preventing the same thing happening to Dash, maybe something like giving a different name to off-chain transactions.

As to the price, look at the individual trades. Buy high sell low until it was stable below 0.012 and then hammered down. Yeah yeah, conspiracy theory nutjob, the early 1900's is a good place to look to see how monopolists operate and they've had a century of advancement since, throwing a few million at keeping cryptos down is kindergarden stuff in comparison.
There is already a speculation subforum, but hardly anyone cares :)
https://dashtalk.org/forums/speculation.34/

DASH today is back to 0.0121
active sunday , looking very good
let's see what happens this week ....
;)

i never check the price and just stick to my imagination
(the always "happy" tungfa world :smile:)
Brrrrrrrrrr........
0uaSLzB.jpg

i never check the price and just stick to my imagination
(the always "happy" tungfa world :smile:)
Brrrrrrrrrr........

In that case I am sure you would be happy to exchange your DASH with me for the going market rate of 0.0012BTC :p

Back