• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[prepoposal] Dash Debit Card ready by Mid-April

Shall we release the DASH debit card within 3 weeks?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is there any date communicated as when you can enable the Dash wallet? I've been using the card for a while now, and it works pretty well for Bitcoin but still no other wallets are available yet. (And in his youtube video's Julian seems to focus more on implementing ETH).

Last edited:
Is there any date communicated as when you can enable the Dash wallet? I've been using the card for a while now, and it works pretty well for Bitcoin but still no other wallets are available yet. (And in his youtube video's Julian seems to focus more on implementing ETH).

They're doing eth / erc20 first because it was their original funding.

I wouldn't hold too much hope, I think they are snowed under with lots of problems happening at the same time. And I'm not sure their new card issuer is going to let them do dash straight away, maybe they want it phased in like their previous issuer. I'm guessing!

like wise i sent 15 dash from the wallet its still not sent ,the support is not responsive , @Dr. Julian Hosp , its been 48 hours and still the money is not sent , do something please

its kind of crazy , this never ever happen in crypto gives a very bad taste about your wallet https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/address.dws?Xk7ZTZfk5BVmh9kcBSkdDS8LiUgrqey6Kb.htm
Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 18.14.46.png

There wasnt any tx id sent in the mail which is lil weird , its just the address that they gave Xk7ZTZfk5BVmh9kcBSkdDS8LiUgrqey6Kb

Hey @Dashmaximalist

I started this https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/tenx-complaints-thread.17223/ thread on Friday. My idea is to collect all problems and issues people have with TenX in one place. Then to link to that thread from social networks, forums, comments under articles mentioning TenX etc. I'd like to show new, potential customers of TenX what they can expect. You know that saying: "Happy customer tells a friend, unhappy tells the world" - well, I'm that unhappy one ;)

Care to provide Your input in that thread ?

Can someone confirm that TenX never activated dash for all users? I'm pretty sure they only activated for MNOs but I just want to be sure. I ask because in his latest vlog, @Dr. Julian Hosp said litecoin is going to be rolled out this February. Didn't dash pay for the privilege of being first in line, after ethereum and ERC20 tokens?

What's the point of "activation", if card is still unavailable?..

I agree. All these crypto-cards have proved that they are mere toys. How could anyone seriously unbank themselves when tenx et al take it so lightly that cards are no longer functional.

But the way I see it, when @Dr. Julian Hosp accepted money from the dash treasury, he entered into an agreement that was not fulfilled. I reluctantly accept that certain things are beyond the control of tenx, but to knowingly breech his promise and put litecoin before dash without any explanation seems very unprofessional.

Can someone confirm that TenX never activated dash for all users? I'm pretty sure they only activated for MNOs but I just want to be sure. I ask because in his latest vlog, @Dr. Julian Hosp said litecoin is going to be rolled out this February. Didn't dash pay for the privilege of being first in line, after ethereum and ERC20 tokens?

They did not activate Dash for all users, nor did they do it for all MNOs who asked for it - I know one MNO who is still waiting for the activation from mid November, when she was told that Dash in her wallet will be activated "soon" (along the way the "Wavecrest" thing happened).

Personally, I'm convinced that in a few weeks TenX will start sending new cards to its users, but after watching this video I'm not so optimistic when it comes to enabling Dash:

In short: the anonymity option of Dash (PrivateSend) causes some problems on the regulatory side (or at least they say so), so they leave no clue when (or if) Dash will be available for all users after new cards are released.

Last edited:
In short: the the anonymity option of Dash (PrivateSend) causes some problems on the regulator side (or at least they say so), so they leave no clue when (or if) Dash will be available for all users after new cards are released.

Yes, I got the impression that Private Send might be holding things up, but what happens when bitcoin / litecoin get privacy features, will tenx deactivate them? Regardless, I think tenx should be compensating us in some way, it's not right that he took dash and then ignores us.

I agree. All these crypto-cards have proved that they are mere toys. How could anyone seriously unbank themselves when tenx et al take it so lightly that cards are no longer functional.

Well.. I _had_ an operational card and was using it daily. It worked perfectly. Until it didn't :(

Why should Dr. Hosp and TenX bother to honor their agreement when they were paid in advance and there is no penalty for not fulfilling the terms?

(As a side note, it's very funny that Dash had to pay a bribe for priority but was then ignored/dismissed in favor of Litecoin...which didn't have to pay any bribes to be put on TenX ASAP! :p)

How many Dash Debit/ATM scams have you guys funded? Four? Five? Six? I've lost count.

But they've all ended in lost funds, angry customers, and bitter disappointment/humiliation. Don't you DashHoles realize the definition of stupidity is doing the same thing repeatedly while expecting different results?

Julian Hosp is very vocal when it comes to legal issues, so it's not very likely he will want to have an illegal event in the company's history, which is certainly the taking of funds and failure to comply with the obligations. The alleged "legal issues" related to PrivateSend are irrelevant, because the solution existed long before the time when he made his proposal, so there was all that was needed to do the due analysis.

Therefore, I hope that with the shipment of a new cards, Tenx activates Dash for all users. It will not be exactly what he has committed to, but I think that the Dash community would welcome it positively.

The proposal to have a Dash debit card brings many benefits, especially to ensure that its use is expanded to all users.
I'm really happy to see this type of proposal in the forum.

Back