• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: (Update) Dash Tour In Indonesia And Real Dash School

You'll vote for me

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you not contacting me for a explanation the last 4 hours, but giving away smileys every half hour is a special thing ... bet you did not think about it ....

sry that was creepy, im joking ;) I will back off if you prove your identity to someone that is trusted in our network... In my mind you scammed our nooobs.. prove me wrong. .. please

@Icebucket stop make a lot of comment , and also i didn't do anything to you and also you didn't help me for anything so why you said all that to me , thanks for your feedback

sorry for the allot of comment... not wanting to talking to people who evaluate people has consistence ... this space is 10% nice people and 90% assholes .... thats my estimate ... life is a B

why you no skype ? .. that ruined it for you

im going to sleep .. but im working on a solution.. this will be all better in the morning
good night . And also please delete all this comment and let just one comment , because they give my pre proposal bad looking , chat in discord not here . thanks

Last edited:
Now you see what happen when you dont listen.

If you dont prove your identity (id, youtube video, etc) these things will happen a lot.

If you are not able to do that, then I cant believe you either.

Good luck.

Hey @Lee xiang ,

RocketTeam here from Malaysia. Your pre-proposal sounds really interesting and what's the community's feedback is quite normal ( since we do have the same experience too in the first place )

How can we help you out to do what's the community's need to ensure things will works accordingly.

Why not we set a meeting in Indonesia or maybe in Malaysia since we both have the same aim for Dash to see Dash widespread all over Southeast Asia.

Hopefully we can help you out or we can both do the JV for the same aim.

What do you think about it? Let us know then.

Cheers,

@amzar

Hey @Lee xiang ,

RocketTeam here from Malaysia. Your pre-proposal sounds really interesting and what's the community's feedback is quite normal ( since we do have the same experience too in the first place )

How can we help you out to do what's the community's need to ensure things will works accordingly.

Why not we set a meeting in Indonesia or maybe in Malaysia since we both have the same aim for Dash to see Dash widespread all over Southeast Asia.

Hopefully we can help you out or we can both do the JV for the same aim.

What do you think about it? Let us know then.

Cheers,

@amzar
Sounds good i like that , check your private message

Hi Joel,

Can you please clarify what you mean by "Ive seen your work before?"

So far I have 3 red flags on this pre-proposal and I don't want MNOs to think that you're endorsing this person if you actually aren't.
1) All pictures are from Amanda's giveaway
2) No video or skills demonstrated
3) No identity confirmed (could be anyone)

I think MNOs should at least have:
1) a reference from a community member
2) confirmation of identity (by video or picture showing screen name)
3) escrow in place of #1
4) some indication of their ability to perform the task they are seeking funding for.

Just my two bits.

What I meant was I had seen the #FirstDashWallet giveaways and recognized a familiar face.

Yes I agree, some proof of identity and work should be required. How about a short video about the proposal?

Also, I do think it's imperative to use an escrow service. I can't see this getting passed without it. May I suggest @coingun Green Candle? What would happen is they would receive the funds, and then release them to you as you demonstrate that you've completed the work you've promised.

What I meant was I had seen the #FirstDashWallet giveaways and recognized a familiar face.

Yes I agree, some proof of identity and work should be required. How about a short video about the proposal?

Also, I do think it's imperative to use an escrow service. I can't see this getting passed without it. May I suggest @coingun Green Candle? What would happen is they would receive the funds, and then release them to you as you demonstrate that you've completed the work you've promised.
Ok i'll do my best

had so much believe in you, but your ok for skype, not ok for skype .. did put up a red flag for me .. encourage known members to try the same ... im shure she is cool but there really needs to be some low level checkup ... atleast. for all we know this is a dude with a girl avatar ... dont know .. just throwing this outh there ... does she has a channel to confirm her identity ... not batwhoman

when in doubt just remember the rules of internet no. 30

Back