Pre-Proposal: (Update) Dash Tour In Indonesia And Real Dash School

You'll vote for me

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Icebucket

Apr 11, 2014
had so much believe in you, but your ok for skype, not ok for skype .. did put up a red flag for me .. encourage known members to try the same ... im shure she is cool but there really needs to be some low level checkup ... atleast. for all we know this is a dude with a girl avatar ... dont know .. just throwing this outh there ... does she has a channel to confirm her identity ... not batwhoman

Icebucket

Apr 11, 2014
had so much believe in you, but your ok for skype, not ok for skype .. did put up a red flag for me .. encourage known members to try the same ... im shure she is cool but there needs to be some low level checkup ... atleast. for all we know this is a dude with a girl avatar ... dont know .. just throwing this outh there ... does she has a channel to confirm her identity ... not batwhoman
im really bad at spelling

Icebucket

Apr 11, 2014
im sorry if ur legit Lee ... this space makes people doubt even babys having a good time on the swingset ... there are guidelines .. its Dash fault if the rules were not obvious

AlejandroE

Dec 3, 2017
Caracas, Venezuela
Yes i know that and also i understand all of that , but djcrypto he said that with bad words , he feel his self like king or i don't know how he feel .
Lee, stop arguing and fighting. Just post a short video. This will help you a lot, think about it! We all want to help this community

We hope your introduction video. Cheers and good luck!

Icebucket

Apr 11, 2014
this is not your fault ... its dash fault not explaining the rules to you, being a noname requires a extra vetting ... if you have no online persona it is really really ..... really hard to vet you.... most would ask you for scans of front and back of your passport... and a proof of address... prefirably your drivingslisanc too

Lee xiang

Jan 7, 2018
Lee, stop arguing and fighting. Just post a short video. This will help you a lot, think about it! We all want to help this community

Okey thanks again for your advice .

Icebucket

Apr 11, 2014

Hello Lee. I think you are being kind rude with DjCrypto. He doesnt hate you but he's actually right about what he´s asking for you.

I like your Pre - Proposal, but I recommend you the same he is asking. Just upload a video introducing yourself. This will help a LOT to your pre proposal. Its nothing out of this world, just a quick video (could be 30 seconds).

Cheers and good luck!
lol he is a scammer using a female avatar to scam to this date 4000$ from virgins who trust random people on the internet.. vetted her by trying to get "her" to skype for a hour.. dont give him/her money !!

Lee xiang

Jan 7, 2018
lol he is a scammer using a female avatar to scam to this date 4000$ from virgins who trust random people on the internet.. vetted her by trying to get "her" to skype for a hour.. dont give him/her money !!
Thanks for your feedback .

Icebucket

Apr 11, 2014
baffles me how lax our security has become ... just so you know, you need to have something to show fore before you ask for .. highly doupth that you had any intention for grateness or belief in dash anyway .... so fuk off

Icebucket

Apr 11, 2014
showing upp with 0 youtube views is the same as showing up with kindergarden thumbs up on your CV

god fucking damn this PC motherfucking bullshit... youtube is not something special... it might as well be myspace.. point is ... you are most likely a retard... pc speak a moron ... fml

Icebucket

Apr 11, 2014
you not contacting me for a explanation the last 4 hours, but giving away smileys every half hour is a special thing ... bet you did not think about it ....

Icebucket

Apr 11, 2014
there is already one working fulltime on finding out who you are and where you live ;)

Icebucket

Apr 11, 2014
sry that was creepy, im joking ;) I will back off if you prove your identity to someone that is trusted in our network... In my mind you scammed our nooobs.. prove me wrong. .. please

Lee xiang

Jan 7, 2018
@Icebucket stop make a lot of comment , and also i didn't do anything to you and also you didn't help me for anything so why you said all that to me , thanks for your feedback

Icebucket

Apr 11, 2014
sorry for the allot of comment... not wanting to talking to people who evaluate people has consistence ... this space is 10% nice people and 90% assholes .... thats my estimate ... life is a B

why you no skype ? .. that ruined it for you

Reactions: Ashley Rikhotso

Lee xiang

Jan 7, 2018
im going to sleep .. but im working on a solution.. this will be all better in the morning
good night . And also please delete all this comment and let just one comment , because they give my pre proposal bad looking , chat in discord not here . thanks

Last edited:

AlejandroE

Dec 3, 2017
Caracas, Venezuela
Now you see what happen when you dont listen.

If you dont prove your identity (id, youtube video, etc) these things will happen a lot.

If you are not able to do that, then I cant believe you either.

Good luck.

RocketTeam

Nov 18, 2017
Hey @Lee xiang ,

RocketTeam here from Malaysia. Your pre-proposal sounds really interesting and what's the community's feedback is quite normal ( since we do have the same experience too in the first place )

How can we help you out to do what's the community's need to ensure things will works accordingly.

Why not we set a meeting in Indonesia or maybe in Malaysia since we both have the same aim for Dash to see Dash widespread all over Southeast Asia.

Hopefully we can help you out or we can both do the JV for the same aim.

What do you think about it? Let us know then.

Cheers,

@amzar

Lee xiang

Jan 7, 2018
Hey @Lee xiang ,

RocketTeam here from Malaysia. Your pre-proposal sounds really interesting and what's the community's feedback is quite normal ( since we do have the same experience too in the first place )

How can we help you out to do what's the community's need to ensure things will works accordingly.

Why not we set a meeting in Indonesia or maybe in Malaysia since we both have the same aim for Dash to see Dash widespread all over Southeast Asia.

Hopefully we can help you out or we can both do the JV for the same aim.

What do you think about it? Let us know then.

Cheers,

@amzar
Sounds good i like that , check your private message

thedesertlynx

Sep 6, 2016
Hi Joel,

Can you please clarify what you mean by "Ive seen your work before?"

So far I have 3 red flags on this pre-proposal and I don't want MNOs to think that you're endorsing this person if you actually aren't.
1) All pictures are from Amanda's giveaway
2) No video or skills demonstrated
3) No identity confirmed (could be anyone)

I think MNOs should at least have:
1) a reference from a community member
2) confirmation of identity (by video or picture showing screen name)
3) escrow in place of #1
4) some indication of their ability to perform the task they are seeking funding for.

Just my two bits.

What I meant was I had seen the #FirstDashWallet giveaways and recognized a familiar face.

Yes I agree, some proof of identity and work should be required. How about a short video about the proposal?

Also, I do think it's imperative to use an escrow service. I can't see this getting passed without it. May I suggest @coingun Green Candle? What would happen is they would receive the funds, and then release them to you as you demonstrate that you've completed the work you've promised.

Lee xiang

Jan 7, 2018
What I meant was I had seen the #FirstDashWallet giveaways and recognized a familiar face.

Yes I agree, some proof of identity and work should be required. How about a short video about the proposal?

Also, I do think it's imperative to use an escrow service. I can't see this getting passed without it. May I suggest @coingun Green Candle? What would happen is they would receive the funds, and then release them to you as you demonstrate that you've completed the work you've promised.
Ok i'll do my best

noobtrader

Mar 27, 2015
had so much believe in you, but your ok for skype, not ok for skype .. did put up a red flag for me .. encourage known members to try the same ... im shure she is cool but there really needs to be some low level checkup ... atleast. for all we know this is a dude with a girl avatar ... dont know .. just throwing this outh there ... does she has a channel to confirm her identity ... not batwhoman
when in doubt just remember the rules of internet no. 30

Reactions: Lee xiang