• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: (Update) Dash Tour In Indonesia And Real Dash School

You'll vote for me

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bitbayar dot com and tokobitcoin dot com , this two merchant store that accepted btc payment immediately shut down after Indonesia announce that Indonesia not acknowleged crypto as currency payment. So it's real, the good news is govt still allowed crypto exchange.

And yes we as community must work hard to introduced and educated as many people in our country about dash, if dash foundation can make a good project in Indonesia, we maybe can lead as an example to other south east countries.
Yes i understand you and as you said we community must work hard to introduce and educated as many people in our country about dash, i believe my proposal will be good start for dash in indonesia , thanks for you comment

Last edited:
Hi @Lee xiang ,

1) I asked you to provide some sample video evidence of your presentation and ability but nothing yet so I'm not yet in favor of your proposal. We must confirm you are who you say you are because you are new and are already asking for donations.

2) Muslim leaders in Turkey just came out and said not to buy cryptocurrency.
Will Muslims obey their leaders? What do common Muslims think?
It would be nice to have some feedback about this since Indonesia has 250M Muslims.

3) Will you be using an escrow service to limit risk to Dash?

Last edited:
Hi @Lee xiang ,

1) I asked you to provide some sample video evidence of your presentation and ability but nothing yet so I'm not yet in favor of your proposal. We must confirm you are who you say you are because you are new and are already asking for donations.

2) Muslim leaders in Turkey just came out and said not to buy cryptocurrency.
Will Muslims obey their leaders? What do common Muslims think?
It would be nice to have some feedback about this since Indonesia has 250M Muslims.

3) Will you be using an escrow service to limit risk to Dash?

Hi ,

1 : i know some videos they'll give me more chance to my proposal , but as you saw without that i'm thankful to the alot of members who they helped me and put their trust without that , btw i'm working now with chinmi to edit the proposal update soon

2 : you should to know the muslim people they're more free than the others religions , and also you can't judge all muslim people they are a lot of muslim country .

3 : i don't understand what you want to mean .

finally i saw like you hate me or something like that , you always give bad comment here or in discord chat btw thanks for your feedback .

finally i saw like you hate me or something like that , you always give bad comment here or in discord chat btw thanks for your feedback .

Your false accusation and strawman argument is revealing.
Still not voting for someone to represent Dash in public that hasn't proven their existence or ability.
I hope you can change my mind :)
Thanks for your feedback.

Last edited:
Your false accusation and strawman argument is revealing.
Still not voting for someone to represent Dash in public that hasn't proven their existence or ability.
I hope you can change my mind :)
Thanks for your feedback.
i respect your decision . But i don't care about your vote , because i have big trust in my proposal like the others mnos said to me in discord chat .
Also you'll change your mind soon .

Looks interesting, and I've seen your work before. Three suggestions to make this better (in my opinion):

1: Include more details on how you will convert attendees into actual Dash users: set them up with Dash, give them an option to spend it, show them how they can acquire more, where they can hear more about it (DashForceNews.com and DashChat.org are great places to start). It would also help to set up merchants to take Dash. One good way to do this is to hold meetups at an establishment where you allow everyone to pay with Dash, and then pay the whole bill yourself, to show a merchant what the experience might be like.

2: Find a way to increase the value of the proposal so that you can increase the price. The requested amount is barely more than the fee right now, and smaller project may have difficulty getting enough attention. Small projects are usually handled by things like the Dash Force meetup program or other similar initiatives.

3: Do NOT use a decimal point for the payout total! In the past this has caused the proposal to not function correctly. Round up (12 Dash).

Hope this helps!
Hi Joel,

Can you please clarify what you mean by "Ive seen your work before?"

So far I have 3 red flags on this pre-proposal and I don't want MNOs to think that you're endorsing this person if you actually aren't.
1) All pictures are from Amanda's giveaway
2) No video or skills demonstrated
3) No identity confirmed (could be anyone)

I think MNOs should at least have:
1) a reference from a community member
2) confirmation of identity (by video or picture showing screen name)
3) escrow in place of #1
4) some indication of their ability to perform the task they are seeking funding for.

Just my two bits.

Last edited:
Hi Joel,

Can you please clarify what you mean by "Ive seen your work before?"

So far I have 3 red flags on this pre-proposal and I don't want MNOs to think that you're endorsing this person if you actually aren't.
1) All pictures are from Amanda's giveaway
2) No video or skills demonstrated
3) No identity confirmed (could be anyone)

I think MNOs should at least have:
1) a reference from a community member
2) confirmation of identity (by video or picture showing screen name)
3) escrow in place of #1
4) some indication of their ability to perform the task they are seeking funding for.

Just my two bits.

You're only the person who hate me lol ,
If you can just don't write to my pre proposal again . Even if you write i won't answer you .

Hello Lee. I think you are being kind rude with DjCrypto. He doesnt hate you but he's actually right about what he´s asking for you.

I like your Pre - Proposal, but I recommend you the same he is asking. Just upload a video introducing yourself. This will help a LOT to your pre proposal. Its nothing out of this world, just a quick video (could be 30 seconds).

Cheers and good luck!

Hello Lee. I think you are being kind rude with DjCrypto. He doesnt hate you but he's actually right about what he´s asking for you.

I like your Pre - Proposal, but I recommend you the same he is asking. Just upload a video introducing yourself. This will help a LOT to your pre proposal. Its nothing out of this world, just a quick video (could be 30 seconds).

Cheers and good luck!

Yes i know that and also i understand all of that , but djcrypto he said that with bad words , he feel his self like king or i don't know how he feel .

angry.jpg

had so much believe in you, but your ok for skype, not ok for skype .. did put up a red flag for me .. encourage known members to try the same ... im shure she is cool but there really needs to be some low level checkup ... atleast. for all we know this is a dude with a girl avatar ... dont know .. just throwing this outh there ... does she has a channel to confirm her identity ... not batwhoman

had so much believe in you, but your ok for skype, not ok for skype .. did put up a red flag for me .. encourage known members to try the same ... im shure she is cool but there needs to be some low level checkup ... atleast. for all we know this is a dude with a girl avatar ... dont know .. just throwing this outh there ... does she has a channel to confirm her identity ... not batwhoman
im really bad at spelling

im sorry if ur legit Lee ... this space makes people doubt even babys having a good time on the swingset ... there are guidelines .. its Dash fault if the rules were not obvious

Yes i know that and also i understand all of that , but djcrypto he said that with bad words , he feel his self like king or i don't know how he feel .

Lee, stop arguing and fighting. Just post a short video. This will help you a lot, think about it! We all want to help this community

We hope your introduction video. Cheers and good luck!

this is not your fault ... its dash fault not explaining the rules to you, being a noname requires a extra vetting ... if you have no online persona it is really really ..... really hard to vet you.... most would ask you for scans of front and back of your passport... and a proof of address... prefirably your drivingslisanc too

Lee, stop arguing and fighting. Just post a short video. This will help you a lot, think about it! We all want to help this community

We hope your introduction video. Cheers and good luck!

Cheers and good luck!
lol he is a scammer using a female avatar to scam to this date 4000$ from virgins who trust random people on the internet.. vetted her by trying to get "her" to skype for a hour.. dont give him/her money !!

baffles me how lax our security has become ... just so you know, you need to have something to show fore before you ask for .. highly doupth that you had any intention for grateness or belief in dash anyway .... so fuk off

showing upp with 0 youtube views is the same as showing up with kindergarden thumbs up on your CV

god fucking damn this PC motherfucking bullshit... youtube is not something special... it might as well be myspace.. point is ... you are most likely a retard... pc speak a moron ... fml

Back