• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-proposal: If you build it, they will come

I would like to note that you should talk to Alt 36 as they have significant resources in this area. In one of the recent proposals they were planning to buy a lot of ATM's, but did not mention what brand as they are working private deals. I would contact them and perhaps they have partially compatible software coming down the line to reduce duplicate effort here.
Alt36 project is not an ATM project it is a POS project look at it closer...it does not dispense CASH

I don't know a lot about alt 36, but they aren't likely doing anything like this. I won't spend 5 Dash on this, we've gotten support from other financiers.

Sometimes discussions about proposals can be slow going on the forums. You should try a discussion on the Dash Nation on Discord, if you haven't already. If you frequented that chat, you would see that @JOL is a regular contributor there, only mostly in the French language channel. I don't consider him to be a troll.

Really, so posting a dozen suggestive messages without any actual accusations of wrongdoing isn't trolling? Also, flooding someone's thread with sub-par market analysis isn't trolling? He could have made his statements and moved on but decided to troll instead.

I think the treasury is a potentially powerful tool, but I don't see it being used in an effective way. If you think Dash has already made it, or adoption will come without effort, you may have a nasty surprise. I hope you can take this as constructive criticism, I think honesty here is rare, maybe it's because of the way people react to it.

Back