• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[Pre-Proposal] Educate Newcomers and Grow The DASH Ecoystem

Votes:

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

aarellanes

Hello Everyone!

Purpose: I wanted to create a course that will be primarily used for individuals that don't know anything about DASH but might know of other cryptos. This course will help new members of DASH build confidence in using DASH as part of their crypto portfolio!

The course goes over all the Basics of DASH!

Highlights:

What is DASH?

What are the benefits?

How Do You Store DASH? (Desktop, Mobile, Paper, Hardware Wallets)

How Do You Get DASH? (WallofCoins.com, Poloniex, DASHOUS, Changelley)

Why is DASH Better than other cryptos (Goverance, Instant Send, Masternode, Private send)

Bonus:

Along with the creation of this course I want to begin expanding the DASH ecosystem by giving away some DASH for those who complete the course! The Announcement of this is Bonus Course will be stated at the end of the course and will not be advertised on Youtube to obtain SERIOUS individuals. I will ask for everyone to post there addresses in the comments section as well ask what is the most attractive thing they thought about DASH. I want the Addresses to be in the Comment Section for FULL transparency. DASH will only be sent to individuals that say something Serious with their DASH address, not just “Cool Video and a DASH Address”.

Why Sources:

Youtube is already an Amazing source for Brand Building!

Udemy*, there is NO Dash Courses on a market that has 15,000,000 Students that are eager to learn! Udemy already has instructors that have made content for Bitcoin (of course), Ethereum, and Litecoin. These other cryptocurrency courses already have 25+ Courses and are in need of a DASH course!**

*Udemy is a top rated online teaching platform.

**The Course will be hosted for Free until all the DASH is given away :)

Notice: I will be creating new content as it is released, such as an Evolution Hands on Tutorial. NO FUTURE PROPOSAL FOR THIS SAME COURSE CONTENT!

Terms:
2 DASH for Project Creation

5 DASH to give out for course completion, on Udemy (FREE COURSE) and Youtube (0.02 DASH to 250 People)

5 DASH for Proposal Reimbursement

Total 12 DASH

ETA APRIL 17

Any advice is appreciated!

Reactions: JZA
just some tips on the video tutorials, dont make it unnecesarily long. Meaning, dont give us your slow internet experience on tape, feel free to cut 'loading scenes', and other unnecesary frames.

Also, please use a better microphone, dont sound like you are recording this from the laptop mic, use a lapel or a hands free mic, and maybe record it on your phone instead so you can have a good wave file that you can post-process. (some mics are pretty expensive, some are cheap, just need to get one close enough to your mouth)

Finally, please use some kind of slides to sumarize what you going to achieve, do and such. Just a checklist because people that dont know poloniex, wont know how you got there, what is the URL of the site. And whats the porpouse of that screen.

I think the poloniex video could have been cut by half. Also some of the things that you said was more filibusters than actual useful content.

I have voted yes, but I would ask for better production than that.

just some tips on the video tutorials, dont make it unnecesarily long. Meaning, dont give us your slow internet experience on tape, feel free to cut 'loading scenes', and other unnecesary frames.

Also, please use a better microphone, dont sound like you are recording this from the laptop mic, use a lapel or a hands free mic, and maybe record it on your phone instead so you can have a good wave file that you can post-process. (some mics are pretty expensive, some are cheap, just need to get one close enough to your mouth)

Finally, please use some kind of slides to sumarize what you going to achieve, do and such. Just a checklist because people that dont know poloniex, wont know how you got there, what is the URL of the site. And whats the porpouse of that screen.

I think the poloniex video could have been cut by half. Also some of the things that you said was more filibusters than actual useful content.

I have voted yes, but I would ask for better production than that.

Thank you VERY much for your feedback! My goal was to give more of a full hands on feel for the ways on how to obtain DASH. What I have Planned for the more educational aspects for Wallets and Why DASH is better areas will be CC'd (if not at release they will be!) as well as a Typed Blurb in the Description! Again I appreciate your feedback!

Your wall of coins tutorial video was good and the only one on YouTube that was even usable. Personally, I like your casual approach and I sense you're trustworthy as well, which is vital. Just to be clear, are you working for Wall of Coins? I wasn't sure if I misunderstood that.
I think having Dash in as many places as possible is a good idea.
A question: have you taught a Udemy course before? If so, I'd like to see your link.

Your wall of coins tutorial video was good and the only one on YouTube that was even usable. Personally, I like your casual approach and I sense you're trustworthy as well, which is vital. Just to be clear, are you working for Wall of Coins? I wasn't sure if I misunderstood that.
I think having Dash in as many places as possible is a good idea.
A question: have you taught a Udemy course before? If so, I'd like to see your link.

Thank you for the feedback! I do work for Wall of Coins. However, I love DASH so much that this is a project i want to do on the side! :)

Back