• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal : Donation for the fee [ Dash News Weekly In Arabic And French ]

You'll vote for me

• Yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Dash news

Who Am I ?

I am Adham Vermeille i was born in Algeria, but currently living in France. I'm 27 years old . Arabic and French are my native languages . I have spent almost a year in the cryptocurrency world . And want to share the positive Dash experience I had with our Frensh and Arabic fellows woeldwide.​

What will i do ?

My proposal is going to be focused on creating awareness and building trust with a Dash news community through a weekly type of of Youtube videos in Arabic and Frensh.

What's my objective ?

I will release two videos everyweek talking about Dash's breaking news, for example what are the most attractive offers and facilities of Dash,their new posted proposals and why people should join it ASAP, because it's an immergeant market full of benefice.

What's my main goal ?

Break the language barrier for arabic and frensh viewers, and let them adopt dash news on a weekly basis. since it's more attractive and easier to follow if it's in their native language.

Why dash needs this proposal asap ?

As you all know, frensh is the language of a huge community, which means a big potential of future users. And for the arabic worlds, there is sure a very acceptable crypto action going on, especially in Dubai and other countries of the Middle east. Tthat's why i believe it's vital to do Dash news in different languages to keep a bigger community alerted.

Note and cost :

• I'll work for 3 months first
  • 7 dash for videos = 2 videos in a week
  • 5 for the fee
  • Totaly = 12 dash

I have accumulated 2.65 dash already but i need another 2.4 dash, i'm asking for help in getting it go for put my proposal in dash centeral this is my address :

XnKPocDiL1mQRsFFAgC9R8N5wsAwQnb7n2

Last edited:
We need this.
I would do 1 month at first with the equipment you have and if all goes well then try for 3 months. The equipment needed should be around $100-200 so I would say 3 Dash is way too much.
If you have not yet talked to @Mark Mason please contact him as we may be able to help with some stuff.

We need this.
I would do 1 month at first with the equipment you have and if all goes well then try for 3 months. The equipment needed should be around $100-200 so I would say 3 Dash is way too much.
If you have not yet talked to @Mark Mason please contact him as we may be able to help with some stuff.
The reason I asked for 3 dash for equipment is mainly because i'm planing to turn my own room into a professional minimalist studio. Equiped with a professional full hd camera and microphone for a better sound. In addition to colored walls, a light box and a workstation for some badass quality content.
I want to make attractive videos because that would be the image of Dash exposed through them.and i edited the months from 6 to 3 months as you said .
I hope my modest project idea gets your support, and I'm thankful for your good feedback sir

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi Adham, I think you have a good chance with this proposal. You have good energy when speaking and good presentation for reading news. I think you can include the cost of equipment in your first proposal then you will be able to produce a news show that can run for a long time. Do you have a plan for marketing your videos in the target countries? Maybe you could talk a bit about your connections with the crypto community in the countries speaking those languages.

You obviously have excellent talent with languages, so maybe for the future you could consider committing some of your time to translating the website, documentation and subtitles into Arabic as well. This should be in the future though, I think you are doing the right thing starting with a small proposal to earn trust and then possibly expanding your work in the future. Proposals like this are a good use of the sometimes unused remaining amounts in the budget - good luck!

salam adham, i just watched ur videos

Im of Egyptian background. i understand ur arabic, but its not what im used to listening to in Arabic.

For the benefit of other MNO, Egypt is pretty much the largest market in the middle east. 90 Million individuals and the dialects differ greatly between countries.

Most newscasts intended to go around the arab world are done in a specific standard dialect and/or the Egyptian dialect (2nd most common form, everyone understands it)

http://ikindalikelanguages.com/blog/which-dialect-of-arabic-should-you-learn/

Morroco and Algeria have distinct accents in Arabic that is pretty much only really understandable within the Morrocoan and Algerian community.

i think u would possibly be great for morrocan/algeria region. what technically do u know? this was a very light vid, what is ur education background, or what would u be able to talk about?

Hi Adham, I think you have a good chance with this proposal. You have good energy when speaking and good presentation for reading news. I think you can include the cost of equipment in your first proposal then you will be able to produce a news show that can run for a long time. Do you have a plan for marketing your videos in the target countries? Maybe you could talk a bit about your connections with the crypto community in the countries speaking those languages.

You obviously have excellent talent with languages, so maybe for the future you could consider committing some of your time to translating the website, documentation and subtitles into Arabic as well. This should be in the future though, I think you are doing the right thing starting with a small proposal to earn trust and then possibly expanding your work in the future. Proposals like this are a good use of the sometimes unused remaining amounts in the budget - good luck!
Thanks sir for your feedback

salam adham, i just watched ur videos

Im of Egyptian background. i understand ur arabic, but its not what im used to listening to in Arabic.

For the benefit of other MNO, Egypt is pretty much the largest market in the middle east. 90 Million individuals and the dialects differ greatly between countries.

Most newscasts intended to go around the arab world are done in a specific standard dialect and/or the Egyptian dialect (2nd most common form, everyone understands it)

http://ikindalikelanguages.com/blog/which-dialect-of-arabic-should-you-learn/

Morroco and Algeria have distinct accents in Arabic that is pretty much only really understandable within the Morrocoan and Algerian community.

i think u would possibly be great for morrocan/algeria region. what technically do u know? this was a very light vid, what is ur education background, or what would u be able to talk about?

For the arabic used in the video, it's the Classic Arabic. Since it's the standard language that can be understood by the majority.
As for my educational background, I'm an MA student in a Journalism school and I work as a community manager (SEO optimization and social media marketing).

Sounds like a good proposal, arabic countries is a good focus.
I hope your proposal passes and you can provide further job after going for most expences in this first proposal of yours.
Try to find communities and social medias in your area to put your videos and news over there.
I`ll vote on you.
ps. for a new members requesting budget from the network, it's a good way to show your results in a one month proposal to go for more months later, you'd gain more trust from the MN operators.

For the arabic used in the video, it's the Classic Arabic. Since it's the standard language that can be understood by the majority.
As for my educational background, I'm an MA student in a Journalism school and I work as a community manager (SEO optimization and social media marketing).

i disagree that ur arabic is understood by most arabic audiences. i am most arabic audiences... its not classical arabic. morocco/algeria/tunisia.

Here is feedback from other native arabic speakers....

"
His Arabic pronunciation is not clear. I missed about 25% of his massage.
He didn't look at the camera because the monitor is set on the side.
Sometimes you feel the monitor is set low because he's looking down to read."

the looking at camera and looking down is something that can be fixed with equipment.

thats my feedback. we need people to make videos for morroco/algeria/tunisia. why should it be u?

Sounds like a good proposal, arabic countries is a good focus.
I hope your proposal passes and you can provide further job after going for most expences in this first proposal of yours.
Try to find communities and social medias in your area to put your videos and news over there.
I`ll vote on you.
ps. for a new members requesting budget from the network, it's a good way to show your results in a one month proposal to go for more months later, you'd gain more trust from the MN operators.

Thanks sir

I have accumulated 2.65 dash already but i need another 2.4 dash, i'm asking for help in getting it go for put my proposal in dash centeral this is my address :

XnKPocDiL1mQRsFFAgC9R8N5wsAwQnb7n2

Last edited:
Have u done anything more since u last asked for funding?

if i saw some more of ur work i wouldn't mind adding the rest for ur proposal if i believe in what ur looking to do...

Have u done anything more since u last asked for funding?

if i saw some more of ur work i wouldn't mind adding the rest for ur proposal if i believe in what ur looking to do...
From the last 3 videos i didn't do anything new because you saw the queality videos it's bad because i recorded it with my phone for that if my proposal pass i'll buy good camera and some stuff , and now i'll answer you about what you said before about my arabic , listen the arabe contury we have the same alphabet but for each contury has accent but the Standard language is simple arabic that why i used before to all arabe contury understand maybe you have problem with the real arabic because you don't live in egypt and tell me in egypt school they study real arabic like that كيف حالك هل انت جيد .
They don't study accent of egypt i hope you'll understand this time and as you saw i colecte 2.65 dash now with the members who see my first exmple of my video even with the bad queality i work hard and i'm not asking to give me the rest of the fee i need i'm asking you to understand me and belive me as i belive dash and of course if you want to help me as the other members i'll be more thankfull because you'll be the first arabien help me .

Last edited:
im a native Arabic speaker.

how about u record more even if it is bad quality so i can assess your knowledge? im happy to get other native arabic speakers to review ur work...

im asking why it should be u... if u feel u need almost 4000USD to make videos, im asking why it should be u?

You cant buy a camera with 4k and paint a green screen in your house?

if u believed in Dash, u would have done at least a video or two since the last 2 weeks when u came on and asked for sponsorship....

Do some actual work and then ask for money to make it better....

MNO: please dont fall for the "I dont have a camera" and i need 20000 to build a studio before i can make a single useful video about Dash, bc i REALLLLY LOVE DASH. Whatever happened to entrepreneurship?

Bottom Line: Arabic news for Dash is an open market for competition, if u are any good u would carve yourself a niche for the Arabic viewership like this guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/obham001

anything else is Bullshit.

im a native Arabic speaker.

how about u record more even if it is bad quality so i can assess your knowledge? im happy to get other native arabic speakers to review ur work...

im asking why it should be u... if u feel u need almost 4000USD to make videos, im asking why it should be u?

You cant buy a camera with 4k and paint a green screen in your house?

if u believed in Dash, u would have done at least a video or two since the last 2 weeks when u came on and asked for sponsorship....
If i can't buy camera 4k to make prove of my queality of video because i don't have money , i have just 2.65 dash for the fee and it's not mine it's from donate and you saw my first videos without good equipment and i worked hard , buy camera and the other stuff it's easy for you because you have . My problem now it's not with equipment , my problem to colecte rest of the fee . Thanks for your feedback

Back