• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre Proposal: DASH to Sponsor Anarchapulco 2018?

As a Masternode, would you support this proposal?

• Definitely

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Howdy! Everyone.

I'm moving forward with this proposal.

Can someone throw me a link to the best console guide on how to submit a proposal from the dash core client console?

Thank you.
Check the wiki for it, also dash Central gives you the console string

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

@JuanSGalt Perhaps you could just join https://dashcentral.org and submit via that site? Also, despite the fact that the conference organisers only allow one platinum level sponsor, you won't know if Bitcoin.com is willing to share that spot with Dash unless you ask. With consent from Bitcoin.com the organisers might bend the rules for you.

I'm not sure I have ever seen a proposal that had 244 yes votes, and 0 no votes.

Mr. Galt, I think you have a winner.

Thank you everyone! I think we clearly hit it out of the park.:)

Will be updating everyone soon and closing the deal with Anarchapulco.

The sponsorship comes with about 5 tickets I believe so, who wants to come?

I've got some who are interested already so like Danny Seasons and Jza from Cancun, we have some marketing materials too from Danny. Anyone else?

I also want to organize a meetup on the 20th, to bring together both the DASH community and the Komodo community.

Who's in? anyone want to help me organize it? we can throw some money at it, Acapulco is cheap. :p

Cheer's yall.

See you soon.

The sponsorship comes with about 5 tickets I believe so, who wants to come?

I've got some who are interested already so like Danny Seasons and Jza from Cancun, we have some marketing materials too from Danny. Anyone else?

I also want to organize a meetup on the 20th, to bring together both the DASH community and the Komodo community.

Who's in? anyone want to help me organize it? we can throw some money at it, Acapulco is cheap. :p
I would love to get a free ticket, i can definitely help with any of the booth work. Between the plane tickets and room costs, its rather expensive so any freebies is great.

I was doing some research on everything, looking at going for the full event however there are some details lacking on the site so I haven't scheduled anything yet. I own Komodo too.

I would love to get a free ticket, i can definitely help with any of the booth work. Between the plane tickets and room costs, its rather expensive so any freebies is great.

I was doing some research on everything, looking at going for the full event however there are some details lacking on the site so I haven't scheduled anything yet. I own Komodo too.
Nice, I'll PM you, see if we can work something out.

Hi everyone. Everything seems to be going well. Got some Passionate and saavy volunteers to handle the booth including one ampp one of your UX guys. And like half of the Mexico DASH / Bitcuners crew.

Ads are on the website, we are working with Danny to use some of the marketing stuff he has including banner and are working on getting a DASH/Komodo Meetup going (My own lead initiative) which I'll share more details about soon.

Thanks for everything. Looking forward to meeting a bunch of you at the conf, it's going to be awesome.

Back