Pre Proposal: DASH to Sponsor Anarchapulco 2018?

As a Masternode, would you support this proposal?

• Definitely

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.

ampp

Feb 12, 2017
USA
The sponsorship comes with about 5 tickets I believe so, who wants to come?

I've got some who are interested already so like Danny Seasons and Jza from Cancun, we have some marketing materials too from Danny. Anyone else?

I also want to organize a meetup on the 20th, to bring together both the DASH community and the Komodo community.

Who's in? anyone want to help me organize it? we can throw some money at it, Acapulco is cheap. :p
I would love to get a free ticket, i can definitely help with any of the booth work. Between the plane tickets and room costs, its rather expensive so any freebies is great.

I was doing some research on everything, looking at going for the full event however there are some details lacking on the site so I haven't scheduled anything yet. I own Komodo too.

JuanSGalt

Oct 28, 2014
I would love to get a free ticket, i can definitely help with any of the booth work. Between the plane tickets and room costs, its rather expensive so any freebies is great.

I was doing some research on everything, looking at going for the full event however there are some details lacking on the site so I haven't scheduled anything yet. I own Komodo too.
Nice, I'll PM you, see if we can work something out.

JuanSGalt

Oct 28, 2014
Hi everyone. Everything seems to be going well. Got some Passionate and saavy volunteers to handle the booth including one ampp one of your UX guys. And like half of the Mexico DASH / Bitcuners crew.

Ads are on the website, we are working with Danny to use some of the marketing stuff he has including banner and are working on getting a DASH/Komodo Meetup going (My own lead initiative) which I'll share more details about soon.

Thanks for everything. Looking forward to meeting a bunch of you at the conf, it's going to be awesome.