Twitter tipbot: I think for research and development have to ~$500 and 2 weeksSo can you build the tipbots i was talking about? YouTube, twitter, Disqus and others?
How much and how would you do it?
Damn, that sux. we really need a YT tipbot, hopefully we can figure something out. it was done through changetip back in the day but if YT has blocked that kind of stuff there may be nothing we can do, i hope that is not the case.Yes, they changed that circa 2015. So far I've found no solution
sounds good, i am going to go ahead and do a proposal for a complete social media tipbot solution and hopefully all you guys can cooperate and deliver something awesome. looks like we have slack, reddit and maybe telegram covered if your prop passes.Twitter tipbot: I think for research and development have to ~$500 and 2 weeks
FB massages tipbot: possible to develop, at about ~$1000 (4 weeks - diveloping, qa, bugfixing)
Disqus tipbot: Need to analysis his api (https://disqus.com/api/docs/)
Youtube tipbot: Unfortunately, Youtube have no any bot-related functional as Akhavr said. And I can not see any worked youtube tipbot. It's really hard to develop. On the other side if Youtube feel that people need it, they can make some fitures provides this out-of-the-box. And I think for now do not have to put a lot of effort on it.
If someone in our community mighty to help researching tipbot theme, I'll appreciate your help!
Hello, DASH members.
Penetration of the idea of cryptocurrencies as independent, decentralized, self-governing systems reveals the great opportunities for us.
For easy and painless integration of ordinary users into the world of cryptocurrency, for simple and convenient financial management using DASH crypto-currency, I have an idea to create a DASH telegram bot.
Why chosen the Telegram platform ? There is no doubt that this is one of the best cross platform messengers with an open API. And also Telegram:
Open (Telegram has an open API)
I want to put forward my proposal to a vote in the Dash Budget System.
The essence of my proposal is simple. Creating the telegram-bot that will perform the following functions:
1. DASH wallet
2. P2P exchange platform (Escrow)
3. Masternode monitoring
More on the features of the telegram bot
DASH wallet features:
- creation of internal wallets
- the possibility of withdrawing funds to an external purse (transfer of DASH from your (purses) to internal and back)
- the ability to select the DASH course and link the exchange rate to the poloniex / btc-e / exmo, etc.
- display of the purse currency in DASH and in RUB/UAH/USD at exchange rate
Features of P2P exchanger:
- transactions between people where the bot acts as a bulletin board and a guarantor (escrow transactions)
- the ability to transfer DASH to any user instantly and without commissions using special codes (voucher or gift card) that allow any Telegram user to get DASH simply by clicking on the link
- the ability to create ads for the purchase of the sale of DASH for rubles, hryvnia, dollars
- the possibility to set the exchange rate = <exchange rate> + <your interest> (<your percentage> can be equal to 0)
- adding your masternode to the tracklist
- notification on successful startup of masternode
- notification of the fall down of masternode
- 0-50 DASH - 0.5%
- 50-250 DASH - 0.3%
- From 250 DASH - 0.1%
Prepare the Architecture design, functional/non-functional requirements, process overview - 8 Dash
For the main developer(core development for 2 month) - 40 Dash
Testing and bugfixing - 20 Dash
Tech support (VPS subscription fee, installation, support) - 7 Dash
Adding new features for queries from the community and users ~ 20 Dash
Interface Localications - 5 Dash
Primary promotion in the Russian/English-speaking community 15 Dash
Reimbursement for the proposal cost - 5 Dash
Total: 120 Dash
I will be glad to hear comments and suggestions.