Pre-Proposal: DASH telegram bot

How would you vote for DASH telegram bot?

• YES - Sounds Good

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • NO - Bad Idea

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • ABSTAIN - Doesn't matter

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

Balt

Mar 3, 2017
Hello, DASH members.

Penetration of the idea of cryptocurrencies as independent, decentralized, self-governing systems reveals the great opportunities for us.
For easy and painless integration of ordinary users into the world of cryptocurrency, for simple and convenient financial management using DASH crypto-currency, I have an idea to create a DASH telegram bot.

Why chosen the Telegram platform ? There is no doubt that this is one of the best cross platform messengers with an open API. And also Telegram:
Private
Cloud-Based
Fast
Distributed
Open (Telegram has an open API)
Free
Secure
Powerful

I want to put forward my proposal to a vote in the Dash Budget System.

The essence of my proposal is simple. Creating the telegram-bot that will perform the following functions:
1. DASH wallet
2. P2P exchange platform (Escrow)
3. Masternode monitoring

More on the features of the telegram bot

DASH wallet features:
  • creation of internal wallets
  • the possibility of withdrawing funds to an external purse (transfer of DASH from your (purses) to internal and back)
  • the ability to select the DASH course and link the exchange rate to the poloniex / btc-e / exmo, etc.
  • display of the purse currency in DASH and in RUB/UAH/USD at exchange rate

Features of P2P exchanger:
  • transactions between people where the bot acts as a bulletin board and a guarantor (escrow transactions)
  • the ability to transfer DASH to any user instantly and without commissions using special codes (voucher or gift card) that allow any Telegram user to get DASH simply by clicking on the link
  • the ability to create ads for the purchase of the sale of DASH for rubles, hryvnia, dollars
  • the possibility to set the exchange rate = <exchange rate> + <your interest> (<your percentage> can be equal to 0)

Masternode monitoring:
  • adding your masternode to the tracklist
  • notification on successful startup of masternode
  • notification of the fall down of masternode
Service fee:
  • 0-50 DASH - 0.5%
  • 50-250 DASH - 0.3%
  • From 250 DASH - 0.1%
Interface localization:
  • RU
  • ENG

update:
Proposal:
https://www.dashcentral.org/p/DASH-telegram-bot
Budget allocation:
Prepare the Architecture design, functional/non-functional requirements, process overview - 8 Dash
For the main developer(core development for 2 month) - 40 Dash
Testing and bugfixing - 20 Dash
Tech support (VPS subscription fee, installation, support) - 7 Dash
Adding new features for queries from the community and users ~ 20 Dash
Interface Localications - 5 Dash
Primary promotion in the Russian/English-speaking community 15 Dash
Reimbursement for the proposal cost - 5 Dash
Total: 120 Dash

I will be glad to hear comments and suggestions.
Sincerely,
Balt

Last edited:

demo

Apr 23, 2016
Dash Address
XnpT2YQaYpyh7F9twM6EtDMn1TCDCEEgNX
Could you please add the "other" poll option?

My vote is:
Bots should be taxed

The same applies to your telegram bot, of course.

mastermined

May 26, 2014
Sounds great! We also need a youtube tipbot and a new reddit tipbot, or the old one fixed.
Is a twitter tipbot possible?

Balt

Mar 3, 2017
Sounds great! We also need a youtube tipbot and a new reddit tipbot, or the old one fixed.
Is a twitter tipbot possible?
Hello Mastermined,
Twitter tipbot is something interesting. Since this is my first suggestion, I would like to focus on the telegram. In Russia and in Russian-speaking countries this is a very popular messenger. The creation of the bot was conceived primarily to popularize DASH Between telegram users.

In the future, if the community needs it, I think will make a twitter tipbot :)

Reactions: JZA and mastermined

Balt

Mar 3, 2017
The same applies to your telegram bot, of course.
Thank God there is no such approved law :rolleyes:

Robots should be taxed like people, if robots work in place of people. But Cryptocurrency Exchange can also have on many Cryptocurrency Exchange sites. This is algorhytmic work, not a human

demo

Apr 23, 2016
Dash Address
"Calculator" was a human job 60 years ago. Good luck taxing my GPU :sarcasm:
It is not a matter of luck. It is a matter of decision.
If the community decides that, then your GPU bot will be taxed.
And of course the bots and the robots are the same.
The robots are bots with wheels (or feet).
The wheels are already taxed, there is no question for that.

akhavr

Oct 11, 2014
Running too offtopic, yet..

It is not a matter of luck. It is a matter of decision.
If the community decides that, then your GPU bot will be taxed.
You (as a person or as a community) can decide whatever you want. That won't be my decision.

You might kill me, but hell yeah, try to tax me without my consent ;)

demo

Apr 23, 2016
Dash Address
Running too offtopic, yet..

You (as a person or as a community) can decide whatever you want. That won't be my decision.

You might kill me, but hell yeah, try to tax me without my consent ;)
Of course you can be taxed without your consent.
All your money is digital, remember?
If the community the money belongs to decides that you should be taxed, then they can take all your money. They can fork the blockchain, similar to what happened in the ethereum case.
If you dont like that, then leave the digital currency, leave Fiat money (they can print new papers if they want, remember?) and return to the gold standard.
But dont expect to find any community there, people are not stupid anymore to believe in gold.

studioz

Sep 10, 2014
CANADA
dashbr.com
the Brazilians and Africans are having hard time finding Dash for sale ,some don't want to deal with exchanges or just can't affort USD or EURO in there country ,example : Angola , this can help solve there issue and make Dash more accessible .

Reactions: Balt

JZA

Jan 4, 2016
Cancun
alexandro.biz
Dash Address
XmZ3aBBWJdYa6hUJkWbTvwHMwMscmHQFNH
Most development countries have a very strong P2P platform. I suggest to get DASHOUS a try, and try to help the guy to develop the best platform for P2P trading. That way you can have better UX and such.
There are some recomendations I post on their github page, but please add more and contribute.
https://github.com/brettclanton001/Dashous/issues

Mar 13, 2017
Do you run the current Dash News + Updates channel on telegram? t.me/dashnews

Will abstain for now until I see a few more responses from the community.

Balt

Mar 3, 2017
Most development countries have a very strong P2P platform. I suggest to get DASHOUS a try, and try to help the guy to develop the best platform for P2P trading. That way you can have better UX and such.
There are some recomendations I post on their github page, but please add more and contribute.
https://github.com/brettclanton001/Dashous/issues
Thanks for your help, I have a couple of ideas about this.
For example, shared buy/sell requests from bot and for DASHOUS, that members can see more requests (shared buy/sell request base)

JZA

Jan 4, 2016
Cancun
alexandro.biz
Dash Address
XmZ3aBBWJdYa6hUJkWbTvwHMwMscmHQFNH
We need a lot of devleopment help specially on the community hosted services. Slack+Telegram Bridges, also some integration between Dashous as well as Social media marketing. There is a DASH community wiki that also seems very dropped off the conversations and even the official wiki is kind of obscure to most users.

I wonder if these efforts can get a makeup and some integration so that it can work as they initially were planned for.

Mar 13, 2017
I will support this if we keep the price reasonable for the work. I have talked to quite a few people with this in mind and many of them user Telegram, and would love to see this bot happen.

Reactions: Balt

Balt

Mar 3, 2017
@mastermined
Proposal include not only developing + bugfixing. Promotion in the English-speaking community one of more important part of the work. If a lot of people know about bot, there will always feedback for improving functionality, new ideas that can be implemented within the telegram platform and, as a result, the crypto currency popularization.

Balt

Mar 3, 2017
Here is my Proposal https://www.dashcentral.org/p/DASH-telegram-bot
Please vote for it. I will be glad to any support and critique.

gobject vote-many 7e69fd28e280e447c7c3a1efa7bbf6103d2b367f1b526033d4bcdc06374c2937 funding yes

gobject vote-many 7e69fd28e280e447c7c3a1efa7bbf6103d2b367f1b526033d4bcdc06374c2937 funding no

studioz

Sep 10, 2014
CANADA
dashbr.com
i need a voucher to test this bot on the Brazil Telegram group ?
if it works good why not vote yes .... it can help people that dont want to deal with Exchanges .
+ , we're close to 4000 Dash members on all Dash groups in telegram .
thx

Reactions: alex-ru and Balt

mastermined

May 26, 2014
@mastermined
Proposal include not only developing + bugfixing. Promotion in the English-speaking community one of more important part of the work. If a lot of people know about bot, there will always feedback for improving functionality, new ideas that can be implemented within the telegram platform and, as a result, the crypto currency popularization.
Sorry, been super busy. I will get with you soon about the other tipbots we need, hopefully you can help make those happen too.

alex-ru

Grizzled Member
Dash Support Group
Jul 14, 2014
Hi guys, I can confirm that I've seen the activity of this proposal's owner for a long period now (first it was MN-monitoring Bot and now he is testing some basic p2p-exchange Telegram bot).

I can confirm, that Russian Dash Telegram-chat has become the main channel for Dash Russian community in 2017 - we have 981 Members in it now.

I can confirm, Russians are using Bitcoin Telegram-bot to make p2p Bitcoin exchanges actively (Bitcoin-Telegram-p2p-bot has chat with 1845 members in it), but that bot doesn't support Dash, so we don't have such solution for Dash yet for Telegram.

What I cannot confirm - if his bot is good or not. Sorry, I don't have any personal experience with p2p Exchanges so can't judge about it... But I've heard some positive comments (and some negative also) from russian testers of this bot.

Also, I can not estimate if this price fair or not - it is not the area of my competence... I also have heard good and bad reaction of russian community regarding price of this bot.

Last edited:
Reactions: studioz