• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

(Pre-Proposal) Dash removed from mobile wallet

Do you use a mobile Dash wallet?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CWard

XO Wallet Dash Removale

My team has approached me about not supporting Dash to keep it out of our android bitcoin wallet. It will cost our team $0 to do this. Mobile Wallet is currently available for download to android devices in the Google play store. This will decrease the Dash ecosystem by making less wallets available to less people worldwide. We don't care for your consideration and we loath your feedback.

What we are going to do:
Remove Dash support from Mobile Wallet android app.

How are we going t do it:
We are a team of coders and blockchain experts able to make it happen if that is the consensus of the Dash community.

->Less Dash users.
->More languages than any other Dash android wallet available
->Shrink the Dash ecosystem

Costs:
No Dash

Results:
Less Dash users in less countries. Shrink Dash user base world wide.

Mobile Wallet Team
This is a joke. It seems you have to spell that out for people.

Last edited:
If I am looking at your current wallet on Google Play called XoWallet it only has 3 reviews and only 5-10 installs... I don't think this will be a good return on investment for the Dash network at this time.

I installed it. Right off, it asked for personal info. Apparently it is just a GUI to a website. Very sketchy.

If I am looking at your current wallet on Google Play called XoWallet it only has 3 reviews and only 5-10 installs... I don't think this will be a good return on investment for the Dash network at this time.

Nuancer,

We were told the Dash community was looking for this kind of shrinkage. feedback is loathed

Last edited:
I installed it. Right off, it asked for personal info. Apparently it is just a GUI to a website. Very sketchy.

Coqui33,
It ask you for an email address to send your set up conformation and for you to choose a password to set up. Very sketchy you got signed up to this site without doing the same

Last edited:
the Dash community was looking for this kind of expansion
After some experience here, usually the Masternode network is looking for expansion and ROI (a proposal can still pass if it does not have both but it has to be pretty good). Here we can't really talk of expansion if there is 5-10 downloads. I understand that you are just beginning but what can tell us that you will go beyond a few hundred downloads ?

On the ROI side... as of now, your proposal would cost the Dash network 450 dollars "per download" of your application... I get that you will get more users but the community does not know you so you give use very little to chew on...

After some experience here, usually the Masternode network is looking for expansion and ROI (a proposal can still pass if it does not have both but it has to be pretty good). Here we can't really talk of expansion if there is 5-10 downloads. I understand that you are just beginning but what can tell us that you will go beyond a few hundred downloads ?

On the ROI side... as of now, your proposal would cost the Dash network 450 dollars "per download" of your application... I get that you will get more users but the community does not know you so you give use very little to chew on...

your feedback is loathed

Last edited:
If the Dash community does not want to support this proposal, we understand.We started with an idea, just a baby concept. We then spent tens of thousands of dollars, typed hours of code, and taught ourselves what no one knew yet. We built our own crypto wallet app. We got accepted to the Google play store. We currently support Bitcoin. If we do not receive any support from the Dash community we will continue with our mission to expand Cryptocurrencies to the world. Thank you for your feedback.

I guess you edited your message because the notification I received in my mailbox was "If we do not receive any support from the Dash community we will add Ether, Litecoin, Bengali, Spanish and continue with our mission to expand Cryptocurrencies to the world".

I understand that our comment might come harsh but you should not feel rejected, you should just maybe try to understand how our network and community works. Trust is very important here. I invite you to read that post maybe to understand more about how the community works :https://www.dashforcenews.com/evaluate-dash-budget-proposals/.

If you are a worthy company with a worthy project be sure that Dash network will be happy to fund you.

But for the moment, as far as I'm concerned, that's really hard to tell. Besides, it looks like money was maybe the only motivation for adding a Dash. Dash is a very ambitious project and for that we need real believers. Stick around, read about Dash, get involved and, in a few months, when you are known to the community and your project has grown, start another discussion, you will be surprised to see very different reactions !

I guess you edited your message because the notification I received in my mailbox was "If we do not receive any support from the Dash community we will add Ether, Litecoin, Bengali, Spanish and continue with our mission to expand Cryptocurrencies to the world".

I understand that our comment might come harsh but you should not feel rejected, you should just maybe try to understand how our network and community works. Trust is very important here. I invite you to read that post maybe to understand more about how the community works :https://www.dashforcenews.com/evaluate-dash-budget-proposals/.

If you are a worthy company with a worthy project be sure that Dash network will be happy to fund you.

But for the moment, as far as I'm concerned, that's really hard to tell. Besides, it looks like money was maybe the only motivation for adding a Dash. Dash is a very ambitious project and for that we need real believers. Stick around, read about Dash, get involved and, in a few months, when you are known to the community and your project has grown, start another discussion, you will be surprised to see very different reactions !

feedback is loathsome

Last edited:
Because we are not big enough yet. That is the exact reason we are adding Ether, Litecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, before Dash if it is still number 6 on market cap at that time. Because it is not big enough yet. We posted here to give the community the chance to have us focus our efforts on Dash. With no assistance we will be forced to continue with the plan to add highest use cryptos in market cap order.

That's ridiculous. Let's get this straight; in your opinion, dash is small, not as big or worthy as bitcoin, litecoin, bitcoin cash and ripple (for free)... yet your own project is super tiny and that's okay? Try taking your own medicine sometime.

Because we are not big enough yet. That is the exact reason we are adding Ether, Litecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, before Dash if it is still number 6 on market cap at that time. Because it is not big enough yet. We posted here to give the community the chance to have us focus our efforts on Dash. With no assistance we will be forced to continue with the plan to add highest use cryptos in market cap order.

How about your tiny wallet, you're not big enough yet and without your assistance we will be forced to continue with wallets that have more downloads? How does it feel now, buddy?

We were approached by one of your approved project leaders, Blake Chamness..
@Blake can you confirm that ?

You don't come off harsh, just ignorant of what it takes to get a blockchain wallet built.
And you come off ignorant of what it takes to build the 6th coin in the industry !

I tried to be nice, try to make you understand how we worked as community, gave you some links and indication but you don't really seem to care.

The more you reply and the more I feel that you are definitely not the right person for the community : if you think that to be successful only the product matter you will really have trouble in the real world. I hate to break it to you but there are thousands of guys just like you working on starting projects. Why should it be you to be funded ? Why not another one ? Many projects don't have viewers/download yet but they still come out with a business plan to show how they'd get them. You don't even explain would make your product, company, you stand out from other starting projects.

You burst in our community like bursting in a new country without knowing you should take you shoes off before stepping into the house (don't do like our former French president's wife who went to an official visit in China dressed in white, colour of mourning there) and then ask for money because someone told you a bunch of guys gave money there.... didn't you think it was too good to be true ? Didn't you think that the guys giving you money might want something in return ??

What a bunch of trolls. Hiding behind fake names and cartoon pics. We noticed no one reference anything they have built to expand your ecosysytem.

And you come off ignorant of what it takes to build the 6th coin in the industry !

I tried to be nice, try to make you understand how we worked as community, gave you some links and indication but you don't really seem to care.

The more you reply and the more I feel that you are definitely not the right person for the community : if you think that to be successful only the product matter you will really have trouble in the real world. I hate to break it to you but there are thousands of guys just like you working on starting projects. Why should it be you to be funded ? Why not another one ? Many projects don't have viewers/download yet but they still come out with a business plan to show how they'd get them. You don't even explain would make your product, company, you stand out from other starting projects.

You burst in our community like bursting in a new country without knowing you should take you shoes off before stepping into the house (don't do like our former French president's wife who went to an official visit in China dressed in white, colour of mourning there) and then ask for money because someone told you a bunch of guys gave money there.... didn't you think it was too good to be true ? Didn't you think that the guys giving you money might want something in return ??
What a bunch of trolls. Hiding behind fake names and cartoon pics. We noticed no one reference anything they have built to expand your ecosysytem.

How about your tiny wallet, you're not big enough yet and without your assistance we will be forced to continue with wallets that have more downloads? How does it feel now, buddy?
It feels laughable that you would even waste they time to type that. You have shown your youth and ignorance not understand it was your chance to change the narrative. Please name these wallets that are adding dash?

It's funny how a not serious guy like you can be made thanks to a few posts :D. Any serious project would have tried to find sound arguments to show how your project is worthwile for the community. But that seems impossible for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back