• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal : DASH FOR SOUTH EAST ASIA FX TRADER

Dear all,

Just a quick information, we have submitted our proposal and it has been live now!
You can see our proposal at dash central there or you can click here

Thank you so much for your support.

Cheers,

Admin
RocketTeam

Last edited:
I can confirm that we have an agreement with Rocket Integration Technology. They have defined approximately 30 milestones with estimated completion dates between January 7th and March 4th associated with payouts. If they post the details here, I am happy to verify them. I also can confirm that they have committed to an exclusivity period of 24 months. The funds are being paid to a Dash Core Group controlled address and will be paid in accordance with the completion of the milestones.

I can confirm that we have an agreement with Rocket Integration Technology. They have defined approximately 30 milestones with estimated completion dates between January 7th and March 4th associated with payouts. If they post the details here, I am happy to verify them. I also can confirm that they have committed to an exclusivity period of 24 months. The funds are being paid to a Dash Core Group controlled address and will be paid in accordance with the completion of the milestones.

Thank you @Ryan Taylor for the verification on us.

As per requested, we already updated our first post with mentioned milestones in the agreement.

Thank you again.

Cheers,

Amzar
RocketTeam

Last edited:
Dear all,

Last week, we have an interviewed with Mr Craig Mason regarding our project. It is a good interview conducted by Mr Craig Mason and we appreciate his time and effort for this interview.
Thank you so much Mr Craig Mason.

You can see our interview as below. Thank you

Basically, in this interview session most likely we were explaining and clarifying on the project and also based on Mr Craig Mason's questions.

So, feel free to put your comments or feedback regarding our project.

Cheers,

Admin
RocketTeam

Dear all,

Good Day we would like to wish a Happy New Year of 2018 to all Dash Community!

Guys,
Today, we would like to update a little bit of our project progress. Now we already in the middle of designing and developing for the system and also graphic content.
There are a few teams divided who will handle all the progress in term of designing and developing the system.

1. Designer Team
2. Developer Team
3. Marketing Team

For the marketing team, they in the middle of arranging strategy to create more effective and efficient Digital Marketing or Online Marketing.
Every person in the team has been delegated with the dateline as well.

We will keep update on our project progress from time to time.

Cheers,

Admin
RocketTeam

Dear all,

A simple update for today regarding this project.

For today, our teams have been progressively moving forward as we have planned. And here some updates on our project.

Designer team:
  1. designing brochures and flyers
  2. marketing and explanation videos
Developer team:
  1. Client Cabinet and CRM
Marketing:
  1. Facebook adverts and promotion
  2. Google ads & Youtube

We will keep update on our project progress from time to time.

Cheers,

Admin
RocketTeam

Back